x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] [Moderator Application] jarroyonaples

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by jarroy, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Do you think I would make a Good Moderator??

1. Yes :)

65.7%
    2. No >:(

19.0%
    3. Not Sure :s [Undecided]

19.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

How Old are YOU?
      14. 15 in July
      Your In-Game Name
      jarroyonaples (not capitalized)

What Timezone are you in?
      [Mountain Time Zone]

What Country do You Live in?
      The United States of America

What Languages do you Speak?
      Since I am from South America, My Primary Language is Spanish, but I've lived here for 11 years now [since April, 3, 2014] So I know English very well. I'm taking A French 3 Class at my School. I'm learning Portuguese on my own.

Why do You Think You should become a Mod?

1. NOT ENOUGH MODS
      New Moderators are being added more now. I still think we need more. I know some Moderators moderate other servers that belong to Noobcrew and CypriotMerks. I don't see a lot of Moderators on Infection. That is also why more Hackers take over that game. It's amazing how many hackers are on Infection. I'm not only talking about Infection, but for the other games on Mineverse.There is more hackers on Infection than any other game on Mineverse. I've reported many hackers. The hackers ruin the fun towards the other players on Infection. I would most likely devote my time to Infection a bit more than the other games on Mineverse, but I would also go around the entire community to keep things stabilized. I would like to help keep the community safe and clean and fun for everyone that plays here, by stopping these kinds of people from damaging the server's reputation and annoying people.

2. I know how to handle situations
      Another big reason by being mod is helping people right away. I have seen players who are spamming, cussing, and being out right rude in the chat to people. If there was to ever be a case of a rule break I would first warn the player and if it was hacking I would gain sufficient evidence before I take action, I wouldn't just get mad and ban them because I have the commands or the power. I don't get into fights that often, and since the player is fighting back, I would ask them to stop, and if they continue, mute and explain why and what they have done.

3. I always make the Right Decision
      Another reason I would be a good moderator is that I always do the right thing. I try not to get myself into fight, if i have to correct someone I'll do it, and they can get mad at me and I'll have to deal with it, but its the right thing to do. If I am lucky enough to be chosen as a moderator I would not abuse power at-all. I realize that the members of staff in this server are putting great trust in whomever they chose so abuse would be out of the question. I wouldn't hesitate to ban/mute someone who has done something verily wrong. Nothing or Anyone would get in my way of doing what is right.

4. You can Trust in me
      I would never to lie to the staff, to anyone in particular. If I have to do what is right, I will. I will never give anyone, not even my friends an excuse just because they were doing something wrong. I would never abuse of my Powers or Commands. Even if someone is making me mad for whatever reason, that is no excuse for me to ban/mute because of my anger.

5. I'm Nice !
      I would never treat any of the players in a rude or mean way, I'll do my best to help them all and always be kind to them. I would devote my time to make sure everyone is satisifed, and I would try my best to respond to the people that need help for any reason whatsoever.

6. I'll always follow the rules
      I have never been banned on a Minecraft server :D [i never plan to be banned :p] I will always follow the rules and enforce them to players who aren't following or disrespecting them.

7. I'm Reliable
      If anyone ever needs help on the server, I'll be there, i'm usually playing on Infection, I also love how this server is unique and the game-types and servers are generally great to play on. If i were a moderator, my time spent would be divided equally between all the servers and helping to deal with multiple cases server-wide. :D:)

8. I'm Helpful
      I'm very helpful on this server and outside of the server. I think Helping out someone or anyone is generally good. I wouldn't hesitate to help the player in need. Anyone who needs my help I will be there. I can't be on every game at the same time but I will make sure everyone is satisfied with their needs.

9. Maturity
      I think Maturity is a huge part of being moderator. It doesn't depend on age.You have to show you can be responsible in your actions. Sure, I might crack some bad jokes and get myself in little trouble, but I act quickly and being Moderator, I wouldn't goof off. I would never be biased of my powers, I am responsible in my actions and would never do something terrible that is against the server rules or ruin the fun for others. My parents raised me to be honest, kind, and responsible. I would put it to use as a Moderator

10. Not for the Power
      One of the big reasons I want to be a Moderator is to help out as much as I can.
      I don't want to be Moderator for the power.
      I want to help out the server. I wouldn't constantly mute/kick a player. I wouldn't be mean to the players. I wouldn't EVER ban a player for no good reason.
      I want to be a great help towards the server and not be abusive or biased.

11. I get along with everyone
      Im not mean to someone because of my anger.
      I try to make friends with everyone and make them feel good. I would definitely not be good with the players who disrespect the rules of Mineverse.
      As a moderator, I would respect every player and answer their questions.

How Long can you be Active on the Server Everyday?
      If nothing really comes up in my Daily Life [other than School and Homework] I try to be on about 3 to 4 hours a day. On Weekends, I get busy during the day, so I would dedicate my time to the server towards the evening and nighttime. I fell like being active on the server is vital for and ideal moderator.

How Long have you been Playing Mineverse?
      I started last year in September. This server has really grown on me and I like how this is a tight knit community and everyone being so nice, and having fun doing what they can.

Do you have any Past experience as a Moderator?
      No, I have never been a Moderator on A server before. I know and understand how to be a Moderator, since I've learned a lot about it, and I would be conscious of my actions and not make a bad mistake. I know many staff members here also had no experience how to be one, but they have been amazing Moderators.

Some Things about me...
      Hai, i'm David, i'm a teenager who loves and is addicted to Minecraft, I recently bought minecraft last June. My Sister [EnderGirl931] introduced me to this server when she was constantly looking for fun servers to play on.I hopped on Infection one day because it was the only game I hadn't tried yet, and I was addicted. I noticed the amount of hackers there, and it was driving me away, but i decided to stay and actually help out on the server.
      Incredulously, I have played Infection every single day, i even took my laptop to seattle and played from there too :D I have met Many great friends along the way who have stuck with me through sticks and stones through the bombs and the blows.

I have OCD which stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I learn to live with it. I usually have to repeat something over and over, which I think would help me out as Moderator. I could make sure the evidence is good enough and I would review it a few times to make sure I don't accidentally ban someone for any good reason.

This is a really great server and community. Being Moderator would be an honor because it would a great job, working along side friends and being there for the players.:D
      THANK YOU
      Thanks to everyone that supports me and to everyone that likes my application. If you didn't like it please tell me why below.
      Being A Moderator would be an honor on this amazing server and I enjoy every thing of it.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
    2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Nice app, I love the colours, goodluck C:

3. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

Thank You! I appreciate support from a mod c:

4. Buntobaga

Buntobaga Well-Known Member

Look at your siggy. *Signature*
      Lol support

5. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

ty and lol i'll change it

6. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

Support, I think you will do great. :)

7. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Great app!
      I think you would be a great mod. <3
      Good luck to you sir.

8. pokemaniac01

pokemaniac01 Guest

Support! I know jarroy from in-game and I think he would do well as a mod! ;)

9. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

ty for the support =D
      too all of you!

10. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

i appreciate the support from two mods :D

11. Sciberton

Sciberton Active Member

Nice job man this is an A++ to me!! :D

12. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

Thank You :P sorry you were banned, but rules are rules and you gotta live with it :D

13. jadey64

jadey64 Well-Known Member

Good luck jarroy :D:)

14. Sound

Sound Experienced Member

nah i hate this horrible app its so bad NAH JK GREAT APP IM STILL HIGHEST IN INFEC PRESTIGE 10

15. jadey64

jadey64 Well-Known Member

Mincar was prestige 10
      :cool:

16. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Support! :D

17. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

ty ty all =D

18. Sound

Sound Experienced Member