x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Mod Application [Sky Grid/SkyWars]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by GSynchro, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GSynchro

GSynchro Active Member

A Little About Me:

Hi there my name is Eduardo i am 13 and gonna be 14 next July I am a very good soccer player and i like joining other kind of events like basketball and football.
      I have 2 brothers one is older than me and one is smaller than me i love my brothers of who they are. I have been playing mine craft for over 2 years now and played since then.
      I love the sky grid and sky wars servers, when i first started playing Mine Craft i would tell my friend to start the sky grid server and Sky wars server we had and played on it all day long.

Your In-Game Name:

GSynchro

Which Time Zone Are You In:

MDT

Which Languages Do You Speak:

I speak Spanish and English

Have You Ever Been Banned Before:

I have never been banned nor do i intend to

Why do you think you should be a mod:

I think i should be a mod because i am on every day and very help full with people. I love playing on the server.
      I am a pretty good talker not that much sometimes ill forget some words but I'll be fine.
      I am a pretty active person on the server and loves following the rules and telling the rules to other players when they don't follow the rules.
      There are many players who are asking for help and i think i would do a good job of being a mod and maybe helping the people that only speak Spanish.I am pretty friendly and like to talk to other people when they need help.
      I am mature enough to take this position serious and if i don't make it i will still support the server and help other people. I am on when other moderators are not and that means trouble for some people.
      I am very aware of the rules and i like following them because i tell people if they break a rule i tell them the rules.
      I am pretty reliable if someones tells me something i will keep it until they want me to tell other people or until they tell other people.
      I am almost on all the day long cause i am home schooled and i sometimes don't see mods on when I'm on.
      I am addicted to the server and i would like to help other people if they have any help on the servers and i hope that i could make other people happy on the sky grid and sky wars server and make it one of the best community's out there and I will try to be helpful in any way i can.

How long can you be active on the server every day:
      Monday:1-4 hours

Tuesday:2-4

Wednesday:1-3

Thursday:2-3

Friday:1-4

Saturday:4-5

Sunday:1-2

Do you have any past experience as a moderator:

I have been a admin before on a tini tiny little server because they barely had any and i want to be a mod on a big server to help other players.I am very familiar with mod commands.

Thank you all for taking your time and Reading my application.
      Wish you all the best and have a great day

*GSynchro

2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Nice application :P Good luck!!

3. King_Boweman

King_Boweman Experienced Member

Add A Bit More Info
      And Get To Know The Community Better
      Good Luck ;)

4. Van

Van Boss Member

No support. More information, good luck.

5. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.