x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) Mod App - jafanaro

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by jafanaro, Sep 14, 2015.

1. jafanaro

jafanaro Active Member

How old are you?
      24 (July 5th, 1991)

Your in-game name:
      jafanaro

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in?
      USA

What languages do you speak?
      In order of fluency: English, Italian, Portugese

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe I should be a moderator for many reasons. Because I have previous experience as a staff member on another server, I will be able to learn the rules of staff very quickly. Also, due to my age, I am able to make more mature decisions that benefit the well-being and safety of other players, without being biased, or offended. In previous experience as staff, I was well-liked by other players, which allowed me to be an active member of the community without being spammed or harassed. I take staff positions very seriously, and won't use my rank to benefit myself, or other players. I am very honest and patient when it comes to handling player concerns, and will do what I can to help a member in need. I have great communication skills which will allow me to help other members. Even though I don't have a lot of experience on this server, I truly enjoy playing on it, and I believe that my skills as a leader will greatly benefit your team. I believe that staff members shouldn't be looked at as some kind of celebrity that only plays online once every blue moon. A moderator should be extremely active and willing to help members, and I believe I can be that kind of staff member.

Overall, I am a gamer chick who appreciates this server for many reasons, and would love to use my skills to help make your server even better!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      AT BARE MINIMUM: 1-2 hours per day (if for some reason I would be unavailable for an extended period of time, I would inform you/other staff)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      A few months (I really enjoy playing on your server btw) :)

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I quit because of personal computer problems, along with some staff members who took advantage of their powers. I was unhappy because the staff members didn't care about fixing problems on the server so I left.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    2. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support, be more active and add more info. Good luck!

3. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Be more active on the forums.