x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Mod app: Halex00 For: Skyblock and OP Prison

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Halex00, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Halex00

Halex00 Builder Builder

How old are you?
      I am 14 years old but when I post this I will be 8 days away from 15

Your in-game name:
      Halex00

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Time Zone

What country do you live in?
      USA, Florida

What languages do you speak?
      English and learning Spanish

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I have seen many hackers during my time on Mineverse and I want to put an end to it or at least lower their numbers. I can also be helpful on the server because I self taught myself how to program in Java script which is the language minecraft is coded in as well as any mods or plugins for it, through this I can help create gamemodes and if someone doesn't understand a redstone bug to how world edit works I can explain it. Also during my time in Mineverse, I have learned how people play on the server, how player/player interaction goes, and what normal players expect of mods when actually in-game which will help me relate to the players better and help or report players when needed.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      1-5 hours every day though their might be exceptions because I am in high school but I will try to get on every day. Most of the time I do manage to get on so don't worry about it too much.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      8 months about but I do not know down to the exact day

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No, when I play I am only helpful towards players and do everything legit.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      No I have never been accepted as a moderator not on this or any other server mostly because I have never tried but if I do get accepted, I will prove to the staff of this server, I can be a reliable and helpful source of information about current events taking place on the sub-servers I moderate. Besides, theirs a first time for everything.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would like to moderate Skyblock because I spend most of my time playing on there and OP Prison because there are lots of players on there and I tend to see not too many mods on.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.