x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Mikeattacker1 Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mikeattacker1, Aug 6, 2014.

?

Do you think Mikeattacker1 would make a good moderator?

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mikeattacker1

Mikeattacker1 Active Member

Before I begin I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself.

About Me: So Firstly, I am a kind, and nice 13 year old mine craft player. I play Minecraft daily. Usually for a few hours. And all of those hours are spent on Mineverse. I enjoy playing mine verse especially with my friends who also play. At points I've owned a shop, On a server then decided recently to start up farming. [This is on Skyblocks] It's really enjoyable to survive on this little island you have to expand off of. And on the rest of the sky blocks servers. You can figure out fun ways to play. Like Skygrid. In Real life I first found out about Mineverse shortly after I found out about mine craft. A good friend who is a black belt in karate with me has a Channel [RawrChars] For Minecraft. He got me addicted to mine craft and shortly after started doing Skyblocks videos on Mineverse. I joined mine verse and immediately thought it was amazing, And Now I am still here playing Mineverse. All because a good friend in real life came up with that channel. I really owe him for showing me Minecraft. And Mineverse.
      How old are you? I am 13 years old and I was born November 3rd 2002. I will be 14 this year. And I will still DEFINITELY Be playing Mineverse. And Minecraft.
      Your in-game name: My In-game name is Mikeattacker1 And I chose it because MY name is Michael in real life and I was sitting on the couch one day with a friend trying to come up with a good screen name and I figured Well What about Attacker? And then it was taken so I was like How about MikeAttacker? And then I added the 1 to make sure I was the first. Then I became Mikeattacker1 And the name stuck for me on Minecraft and Mineverse Forums Because it was just easier to remember.
      What timezone are you in? I am in the EST. Or Eastern Standard Timezone And I am on usually the majority of the day in my timezone.
      What country do you live in? I live in the North America, USA. Or United States Of America.
      I live on the east coast which is why I'm in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

What languages do you speak? My Main language is English Although I do speak a bit of italian and spanish. As well as french.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?Here are Five Reasons: 1: I think I should become a Mod because I see people all the time On mine verse servers swearing and scamming, Also some hackers. And I believe I can help put a stop to all the people breaking Mineverse rules and can help protect Mineverse and all the games on the servers. 2: Also I feel I should be a mod because even some people that are high donators abuse their powers or other Mineverse staff and I believe I could help put a stop to all Mineverse Problems If I'd be given a chance. 3: I also would like to help Mineverse players out while they play, sometimes they might have read the tutorials and needed a bit of extra help that I could provide as a mod I can even provide it now, But usually they take it more legitimately when a staff members or mod says it. 4: If I am a mod I believe I could help Mineverse on more suggestions and ideas and be taken more seriously, for example I could suggest making there be a PVP Area that doesn't block off all the crossways on prison and be taken more seriously. 5: I believe That all my Mineverse fellow staff would have less to handle If I became a mod so I could spread the work out more so by adding another mod. [Me].
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Mainly I am on the majority of everyday 6-8 hours a day on Mineverse. And On Weekends Usually 8 hours a day unless I have to go to places. Otherwise I am incredibly active and will be very devoted to M
      ineverse. Helping as much as possible. Here is a list of the days and times I am on:
      Monday: 6-8 Hours
      Tuesday: 6-8 Hours
      Wednesday: 6-8 Hours
      Thursday: 6-8 Hours
      Friday: 6-8 Hours
      Saturday: 7-8 Hours
      Sunday: 7-8 Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for about 8 months now and I feel I should step up my game and help out the Mineverse Server.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do have past experience being a moderator on Mineverse On a friend's server I was a moderator until it was shut down because his mom had grounded him for something unrelated to Minecraft.

I do hope I can get your support and I'd love to become a Mineverse moderator. Please post all your thoughts/recommendations good and bad.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    2. Tweety

Tweety Experienced Member

35% support... Add a lot more detail and please fix the yellow text, it's to hard to read.

3. Mikeattacker1

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated.

4. Tweety

Np

5. Mikeattacker1

Used the advice. Appreciated Once again.

6. Tweety

Good job, a little bit more detail wouldn't hurt. My support to you is 50%. You have to show me you are worthy enough to be mod. I have never seen you in game. Need to talk to me? Contact me on forums, prison, KitPvP, factions, or oppvp. GOOD LUCK. ;)

7. Mikeattacker1

Usually I'm On Skyblocks, Skygrid, And Skywars Which is probably why you've never seen me And I've never seen you.

8. Tweety

Ok... Let's stay on topic here. Anyway, good luck. Hope to see you around.

9. Mikeattacker1

10. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

More detail would be nice, Add some colors too. I'd like to see you a little more in-game, before I can support. No support. Goodluck though <3

11. Mikeattacker1

12. Mikeattacker1

Appreciated.

13. Bob Sheepert

Bob Sheepert Experienced Member

This is actually a pretty good application. However, I have 2 things I'd suggest. Firstly, try to become an active member on the forums. (Trust me, it's worth the time) Secondly, for the reasons on why you should become a moderator, have five reasons available, each filled with detail. Right now, I'm basically giving you 58% support. Anyways, good luck!
      :)

14. Mikeattacker1

Thanks for the feedback! And I fixed it up.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    15. Gohan:Punisher135709

Gohan:Punisher135709 Experienced Member

16. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Good Luck ;)!

17. Mikeattacker1

Used The Advice ^_^

18. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I think you have changed your moderator application and used the advice people gave you, Ill give u my Support for now.

19. Tweety

Add some more detail.

20. Mikeattacker1

Alright. Will do.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.