x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • USA Malzahar348's moderator aplication

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Malzahar348, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Malzahar348

Malzahar348 Active Member

How old are you?: 28
      Your in-game name: Jeromeasf411
      What timezone are you in: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      What country do you live in? North America
      What languages do you speak?: English
      Why do you think you should become a mod?: Because the server is awesome!I love Mineverse and i love very very much Kitpvp.I spend a lot of hours on the server and i want to help people to learn more for the game and i want to protect the server from the hackers.Many people have hacks on the server and i want to clear the server from this people.I know i have been banned for this before but i learn my lesson.So now i want to teach other players to try not to use any hacks and play by the rules!Also the server needs more staff cause hackers are everywhere and no of the staffs are online to ban people and to moderate the server.And for the end the community of players here its phenomenal and i want to see all of them to have fun on the sevrer!Some of the ways i can help i'm going to go through virtues of mine
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?: i can basically be on it like for about 4 to 5 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?: i say about a year now
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: no this is my first time even applying for being a mod

2. Malzahar348

Malzahar348 Active Member

oh yea i forgot to post that i just made a forum account

3. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add some more information on why you should become mod. Fix your gammer, instead of "i" put " I", space out the questions so it looks neat. Also get to know the community better. Good luck! :)

4. ColtonGibbsWall

ColtonGibbsWall Experienced Member

I'm having trouble about believing your age, you didn't put a space before a period, or capitalize and "I." Other than that I support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.