x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Lion's Mod Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by VinceTheGamer, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. VinceTheGamer

VinceTheGamer Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 14 year's old.

Your in-game name:
      My in-game username is Lion.

What timezone are you in?
      My time-zone is United States Central Time.

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States Of America.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak fluently english and I am currently taking Spanish class. I do know some spanish but I'm not a 100%.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think i should become mod because:
      Communication:
      I am very efficient with my communication skills. Some people just don't understand some things, which is ok. Not saying I know everything, because I don't. If I have a solution to something, I can communicate it across to the other person in a way they will understand. I have semi-fast typing skills, which I would be able to use to get a message across to another player.

Positive:
      As a person, I don't like to feel down. In any situation, I like to look on the bright side of things, and how I can make the situation better. My mood is almost always happy, and I can work with people regardless of who they are and what values they have.

Loyal:
      As a mod, I would be loyal to the community and all of it's inhabitants. I see myself and everyone around me, donor or not, as an equal person living on this earth. A moderator should be loyal to everyone, and not think they are better than any single person, regardless of their position. I continue to be loyal to the community, and I wouldn't let you down.

Helpful:
      I am a very helpful person, and it makes me happy to see people grow in subjects that I already have gone through. Both in real life and within KitPvp and Creative, helping people is just a natural thing of mine. I like taking the initiative to help someone understand a subject, because at one point in time I did not understand that subject, and I appreciated whoever it was that helped me understand it. I like to take part in real life service projects, in which I don't get paid, because it feels good to do something good for someone.

Friendly:
      Friendliness (characteristic of or befitting a friend; showing friendship). It's something you need to have in 90% of situations. It shapes the kind of person you are, and aids the word friend. I am a friendly person, and I love meeting new people. We all have friends, and most likely the reason you are friends with another person is because of friendliness. As a mod, my friendship towards the community and it's people would help more people feel welcome and not left out.

Trustworthy:
      This community is like no other. There isn't a dark environment, and everyone (usually) is nice to one another. To maintain this warm environment, there is a big word that comes into play: Trust. Without trust, the community we have today wouldn't be here. As a mod, you can do several things that really affect gameplay. I would not abuse those things, and you would be able to trust me when it came down to difficult situations.

TeamWork:
      Growing up I played sports quite a bit. I was always on a team for some sport, and with my fellow team members we would work together and achieve our goals, which was usually a trophy of some sort. I learned that team work is not only important for your own success, but for worldly success in total. If a mod had no team work skills, they would not be a mod at all.

Determination:
      When I start something, I almost always have to finish. "I finish what I start" has been a quote that has suited me for quite a long time now. Whether it be concerning a ham sandwich or getting an achievement, I am determined to get the job done, and get the job done right. I wouldn't stop at anything, and it would be my goal to push myself every day and be the best person I can be.

How long can you be on the server everyday?
      Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm to 10:00pm, 11:00pm
      Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm to Whenever
      Sunday: 1:00pm to 10:00pm

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing about a year and a half on on my account but i switched to this account.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I am happy to say I have never been banned or punished on Mineverse.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I do have experience as a moderator. I have been moderator and higher on atleast 8 servers that are good and well organized and not just some 2 player active a day server. I usually was staff on servers with 40+ players on it. I have got demoted once on a server because some higher staff members said they didn't like me because I'm too nice to people and help too much, witch you are suppose to do but they told the owner lies and everything and next thing you know i get demoted. I do know a lot about plugins and server owning. I am currently staff on 1 other server right now but if i get accepted i would turn that server down for Mineverse because Mineverse is well organized and has a great community and also is always fun. Yes, I do have staff experience.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      If i got accepted, I would like to moderate Kitpvp for sure because i mainly play that and also see lots of people complaining. My second choice is to also moderate creative because i love building and help other people build houses and towers and more. I think i would fit best for those because i mainly play those and would understand what i would have to do in those servers.

I would just want you too know that I am so thankful for you to read my application! :)

2. VinceTheGamer

Thank you.

3. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

I like your application but unfortunately i can't support.
      You are a new member so maybe u should be more active on forums and more known.
      Good luck :)

4. ChloyyBear

ChloyyBear Well-Known Member

This is a great application.
      However, I've only seen you on once.
      Your forum account was made today as well.
      Get a little more known in the community before you want to work for it, is my best suggestion to you.

Good luck.

5. VinceTheGamer

Thank you for the feedback. I have played on the server on my other account for about a year and a half but i have this on now. I will try to be as active as i can. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    6. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Nice app.
      Support.
      But try to be a bit more active on the forums and in-game.

7. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I agree with previous comments. Your application is really impressive but getting to know the Mineverse forum community would help your chances quite a bit :) Good luck! :cat:

8. Van

Van Boss Member

Be a bit more active on forum, anyway support.

9. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No support. You only play on kit pvp and when you play, you are very rude. End of story.

10. VinceTheGamer

I have never saw you on. I have probably never talked to you. I also do play on sky block. Don't need to be rude.

11. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Nice Application, Support!
      Try to get more active on the forums and in-game!

12. PugDaddy

PugDaddy Experienced Member

Nuh Support,
      You just joined recently and probably are not familiar with the forums. (Unless you had an ALT) This is a good application but I feel that you used some other peoples ideas which is fine but try to think of some better ones. Other than that
      Good Luck ~BMAN

13. VinceTheGamer

I did have an alt but i got this account now! :)

14. ChloyyBear

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

15. ChloyyBear

Re-opened on request!
      Good luck :>

16. VinceTheGamer

Thank you.

17. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

Support. :)