x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] itsluislinan's Mod Application (Mineverse)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by FlexReinforced, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. FlexReinforced

FlexReinforced Active Member

How old am i:14
      My minecraft in game name:itsluislinan
      What timezone am i in:Arizonas TimeZone
      What country do you live in:Untied States Of America
      What languages do you speak:Spanish English
      Why do you think you should become Mod:To help no slacking off and try to help others in need of my help by following these 3 rules 1:Ddont slack off and always stay active in the Server Mineverse 2:Always keep a sharp eye in the server and never let hackers get away with it and always teach advertisers a lesson 3:Always Go Around Every Server Checking if people need Help or need a Mod in Hand So i can help people in need who needs help.
      How long can you stay active in the server:About 3-5 hours since its summer i can be active more hours :D
      How long have you been playing Mineverse:About 4-5 months now
      Do you have any Past experience as mod:Yes i have been Head-Mod in 3 servers mod in 2 servers and admin in 3 servers but some servers did shut down so i was looking to help a server

Anything Else Yes i Would Like to Say More Reasons Why i Should Be Mod:

-------------------------------------Mature-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i am mature i never abuse i take things thru and i never abuse mod power like /kick and /ban i only use those commands when a player is Acting rude or is hacking another way im mature is that i never whine or be a baby i Help Always and i am not a terrible mod i follow rules and not avoid them i read the rules and not break them i dont whine because some of the rules are unfair i follow the rules no matter what they say i obey server owners/admins/co-owners and i always get the job done :D
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Active---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i am quite active thru out time to time i never take a break well sometimes but i always get the job done no mather what i help the owner/co-owner and i cooperate with other mods to get the job done i sometimes get a other mod to solve the problem but i always handle it myself well sometimes i ask for help But i always keep a sharp eye into things and make the server for fun and enjoyable :D
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Supports-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna support ill be glad that you did but if you dont wanna support please be nice and tell me why you dont wanna support ill also have a poll in the top so you can support there and repley more easier but if you just wanna support by poll fine by me :D

----------------------Other---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other means that i wanna discuss some things that are going in mineverse so i want to discuss about is deathwarps ive been thinking about some idea/plugins that can help about that like anti deathwarp like if you are falling out of the deathwarps and down you land safely with a plugin that doesnt let u die if you hit the ground hard so i been thiking about that the other thing i been thinking about is Peoples/Crops/Mobs some people escape somehow by glitching out then they trample the owners crops and kill the owners cows/chickens/etc so i wanted to stop that i think you should add more protection to that :D.

------------------------------------------Credits------------------------------------------------------------------
      So i hope i can help out in the server so many ways by keeping track of everything and going server to server checking if everythings ok and help alot so i hope i can get the job that i always wanted to get and help others players by the way i Applied not for the power just to help people :D.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    2. FlexReinforced

So I Hope i Get More Supports Sorry Guys i Cannt get the poll Up i tried to ):

3. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion for ur app for time zone don't put arizona alot of forum members and mineverse players don't know our states i think your central just a suggestion otherwise SUPPORT.

4. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Support :>
      Goodluck <33333

5. FlexReinforced

Yes Thank you HipsterChick you made me happy and glaad :D

6. FlexReinforced

You to jedi :D thx

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.