x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] (Infection & Skyblock) sRm_sNiiPeR_b4 [Edited]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItsSniiper, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Intro:Hello Mineverse, today you will be reading my Moderator Application.I plan to Moderate both Infection and Skyblock. I've tried my best making this but if you have any questions/concerns that I did not answer in this thread then please write your feedback. Hope you enjoy it!

How old are you?

I am 15 turning 16 in August.

Your in game name:

sRm_sNiiPeR_b4

What timezone are you in?

(UTC-6:00)

What country do you live in?

United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English fluently and some spanish.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a mod because a lot of the people on infection are hacking and nobody is there to ban them. Me being there could help the infection and skyblock community. I can carry out lots of different tasks that Mineverse might need. I help out alot of people in the community and know that I can make Mineverse a better server. I can not only help in-game but also I try to be active on the forums. I post fun games, or help people on their Mod Apps and suggest ideas that will help mineverse become better. If you get to know me you will find out that I am a fun, loving, and caring guy. I live in the United States so I would be able to help those in the USA timezones who need help. Lately there have been lots of advertising,language, and hacking in Mineverse and I have been there to report them. Everyday i've seen people swearing or advertising and they don't get caught.I know Infection is very messed up at the moment and these mistakes need to be fixed. Also, infection is crazy now and we need to fix it asap to how it was before. I played infection when the server first had it so I know how the maps/spawn were.
      Traits:
      Strict:
      I can be very strict at times but still be fun. Strictness is needed when being a mod. You can't just let people hack and get away with it. If you are strict then the other players will think wow he's strict, I can't hack or else I will get banned. As a mod I cannot let anybody get passed with taking the server down.

Helping:

There has been a lot of people on infection that are new and need help learning how to play.I explain the rules and how you play the game. If someone needs xp, I give them my xp to get them started.I can help out anybody if they ask any questions because I am a experienced infection player. I also help out a lot on skyblock. If they have questions about how to start off or about auctions I tell them the answer they are looking for. I try to let everybody fit and have fun on the server :)

Responsibility:
      Being responsible is very important in being a moderator. In life right now I have jobs like baby sitting, or mowing lawns which require lots of responsibility . These jobs have tought me to be responsible and work my hardest to do things right the first time, therefore I can be responsible. Here you have to be responsible enough to take care of hackers or advertisers.

Honesty:
      Being a Moderator requires honesty. I'm not afraid to tell people why they got banned or others the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it has to be said. But I will always keep the game fun and fair.

Friendly:
      I am very friendly with all types of people. I do not insult or be rude. I tend to make friends fairly easily(says mah mom). When I see a new person in infection I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible so that person would like the server. Being friendly brings everybody happiness and brings it to me too. I have many friends on the server and on forums which say I'm a good guy.

Equality:
      Being equal to everybody means everything. I do not be rude to people because of their race,type of person they are, or religion. I have all sorts of friends and treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Being equal makes everybody have fun and want to come back. It also makes them feel like they belong in the community.

Mature:
      Being mature is very important. If somebody's hacking or being rude to another player, yelling at them will not help. Simply asking them to stop being rude or giving them a warning would do the job. I am funny sometimes but I do not go over the limit and make it I'm in high school so I have learned to be more mature.

Knowledge:
      I have been on the server for awhile now and i know most of the commands (/ban, /mute, /kick, /tempban, /tempmute /help). I know how the mods work and how infection works.

Hacks:
      I can tell when somebody is hacking. Either they are flying or using kill aura I will ban them with evidence. I would also give warnings or ban people who are spamming or advertising for other sites.

Humor:
      I try to be funny and appeal to others. While being a Moderator, I will help the server, but also have fun while helping. People think of me as funny in different ways ranging from the things that I do to the things that I say.

EXTRA:I have bandicam to record hackers. I can screenshot them as well. I am also active on the forums and try to help out and be nice as much as possible.I also have filed reports so I know how those work. I am also quite a fast typer.

About me!:
      I am 15 going onto 16 in August. I have 1 older brother who is 21 and goes to college. I was born in California until I was 5 years old and moved to San Antonio Texas. I love to play basketball,hang with friends, and minecraft. I am currently in 10th grade, and am choosing whether to be in the oil industry or in the car industry. Someday I hope to drive a supercar and live in a mansion :D

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday-Friday I can be on about 1-3 hours.
      Saturday-Sunday i can be on 2-5 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Although my profile says Feb,2014. I have been a active player since about June of 2013.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, but I think that I would be a good mod for infection and skyblock.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

I play Infection/Skyblock the most.

Outro: Thank you for reading my Moderator Application, if you have any questions or concerns please tell me. Have a good day :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    2. TheMiner2020

TheMiner2020 Experienced Member

No Support.

Suggestions:
      Be more active on the forums.
      Add more detail
      Add color and aesthetic visuals
      I haven't seen you on infection but it is probably because of timezones xD

Good Luck!

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Be more active on the forums and add more info. Another tip is to try to make it look visually appealing.

Good Luck!;)

4. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

No support sorry.
      - Not active enough.
      - You say pretty mean things in chat.
      - Very little detail.
      - Add color to make it look better.

5. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Ok thank you for the tips! Will try to be more active and add more color and details

6. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Not even gonna read it...

7. Loominati

Loominati Experienced Member

No Support. You are not active in game anymore and I rarely see you. Add more info. Good luck.

And a reply button for a reason .-. use it

8. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Bruh. Ok :)

9. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

It looks beautiful,
      But thats not the point. Try to add much more detail to it. ESPECIALLY the why-do-you-think-you-should-become-a-mod-part.
      :)

10. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Thanks, I will probably be on forums more often then make a new one :)

11. Nightfire

Nightfire Boss Member

Same reasons. Good luck :)

12. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

You could edit that part. It is easy to do but takes time xD

13. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

No support.

14. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Can you say why?

15. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

16. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

17. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Well if there were things that were the same, I did not copy them. I litteraly just used the subtitles and then put what I think about them.

18. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Bump! Give me feedback!

19. MCheng

MCheng Experienced Member

[​IMG]

... I don't think this is good material for mod

20. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

That's not bad... I'm p4 so I have a fire aspect sword

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.