x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] IN1NJAI's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ninja, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

This application will be my redemption thread.
      I have been sitting here as a normal player for a very long time since my demotion and I am starting to feel myself asking more and more players if they feel I should apply again. I have decided to apply for the second and last time since my demotion in May of this year. I feel I have improved in every way possible and now understand what Mineverse wants in a moderator.

About two weeks ago, I tried to quit this server to focus on other things, but I couldn't... No matter how many times I told myself 'no more', I kept logging on the forums and going on the server to see how everyone was doing. I cannot hold myself back from Mineverse. This is the first community where I feel at home. I feel as if my name is well-known throughout the server and forums and I do not have that anywhere else. When my very good friend Grayson left, I was given the opportunity to join him on the new server he became staff on, but I decided to stay here because I knew I would eventually find a way back onto the staff team of the server I love so much.

If it weren't for Mineverse, I wouldn't be playing Minecraft at all. I don't play any other servers and I don't play single-player. I tried moving on, but like I said above, I can't... I have been waiting and waiting for the perfect time to apply again and I decided now is the time.

I have been banned many times in the past, but that will not stop me from helping the server I love the most. My bans and punishments have shaped the person I am today. If it weren't for the strict staff and the punishments I received, I would still be the crazy power hungry person I was when I was a guard. That person is long gone and I told him to never come back.

Now, let's get into the real application.
      I will not be doing the normal application style. I will be spicing it up a little.

My name is Aaron and I am 14. I live in Pennsylvania in the beautiful United States of America. I live in the Eastern Standard time zone. Since I am a freshman in highschool this year, I am starting to learn Spanish alongside my current studies. I learn very quickly and know a decent amount of Spanish, so I would be able to chat with Spanish-speaking players and help wherever I am needed.
      I believe I have many good qualities that make me a great leader and follower of rules. I know the ins and outs of hacks/hacking. I can spot the slightest amount of hacking from a player and I have a great recording software program. Since I have been here for a very long time, I know all of the current staff members and know most of the active members on the forums and in-game. I also welcome new members on to the server and accept them as I would my best friend.

Reasons on why I should be a moderator:

• Sincere - I am very sincere because I am very honest to all players and staff. I never lie unless needed and I make sure people don't lie to me. I do not like liars. Lying shows weakness and makes you seem like you are desperate in the situation you are in.
      • Understanding - I am understanding because if someone were yelling and getting all mad and they told me they were having a bad day, I would understand and not get mad back. A while ago, I would yell at people to get my point across, but that is not me anymore.
      • Trustworthy - I am truthful because when someone tells me something other people shouldn't know, I don't tell anyone else. If someone needs to tell me something or give me something to hold on to for a little while, I would do it and give it back untouched and in the same condition as they gave it to me.
      • Intelligent - I am very intelligent when it comes to everyday life because I am a very good student in school and make sure I am getting the best out of my education. I am in the high honors in my highschool and take everything to do with school important. If I had to take a break from the server to do something involving school, I would do it without thought.
      • Dependable - I am dependable because if I am needed at the oddest times, I will be there. There are many ways to contact me, so if you need help hit me up!
      • Open-Minded - I am open-minded because I do not consider someone's past as their future. If someone did something to me in the past, I remember it, but I do not say things to them because of it.
      • Thoughtful - I am thoughtful because I put a lot of thought into my actions. I always think that if I do something it will affect me in the future. I make sure I always make the right decision, but I make mistakes, like any human-being does.
      • Wise - I am wise because I make sure I always to the right thing and never try to hurt someone in any way. I always attempt to be nice, but sometimes I do not turn out to be that way.
      I can play the server for about 1-3 hours per day on school days, but I can be on almost everyday on weekends/non-school days. I am constantly checking the forums, so I am here 24/7.
      I have been playing Mineverse since June 2013 when my very good friend introduced me to KitPvP. I fell in love and eventually went on to factions and created the popular "NASA". NASA is still around today on Mineverse, but seems to be falling apart.
      I have been banned many times in the past, and without those bans I would not be the person I am today. I have been banned for hacking, disrespect, and spam. Since I have been banned for hacking, I know the ins and outs of hacks and can catch anyone hacking very easily. I hate being disrespected so I have learned to respect people the way I expect to be treated.
      I have a ton of experience as staff. I have been a prison guard on this server, but I was demoted due to abuse. I regret everything I did back then and I have changed more than ever. I have also been a moderator on a ton of small servers so I have learned the basic moderating commands and actions.
      I would like to moderate KitPvP and OP PvP because I feel those are the main servers I have been playing recently and I see a lack of moderators on these gamemodes. I also see a ton of hackers because these two servers are the most intense in PvP.

I would like to thank you for reading my application and I hope my past does not kill my chance at redemption. I made mistakes in my past, but that is what makes us human.

2. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

FULL SUPPORT

Best and sincerest app I have ever seen.

Can't wait to work with you.

We're products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    3. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Words cannot describe how much I thank you for saying that.
      Thank you so much.

4. Skillbill63

Skillbill63 Experienced Member

I'm truly stunned.
      An amazing app. You have my full support.

5. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thank you.
      I really appreciate your support.

6. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

You have my full support. Your application is very detailed.

7. Creepersteam

Creepersteam Experienced Member

This is one of the most beautiful mod apps I've seen. And you're right; everyone makes mistakes in the past, and that's what makes us human: we learn from our mistakes and use that to influence our lives. Support :)

8. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thank you quickflame.
      Thanks sour.
      thank you so much.

9. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

Wow this app is honestly one of the best
      You have my full support :)

10. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

As of now, I cannot support this application as you have been extremely immature with some actions in the past week. I know you said sorry to me but that doesn't remove the fact that you gave me 2 dislikes every 4 hours and supported someone fake chatting a message on my moderator application.

11. HackMaster

HackMaster Experienced Member

You have hacked in your past, but I truly believe you have changed, as we all do. :)
      Support.

12. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thank you.
      I understand.
      I forgot to remove the ratings, so I'll do that now.
      Thank you.

13. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

I'll be sure to support you when I see that you've changed completely.

14. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Omg.. Support ofc <3

15. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Well-Known Member

16. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thank you Goku.
      Okay thanks.
      ily
      Thanks!

17. xRisingxXxCometx

xRisingxXxCometx Active Member

Nice app, Full SUPPORT. I know you in real life and i know how much you love this server. You deserve it.

18. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

I love you.

19. jcreed90

jcreed90 Active Member

Support, nice to see you active buddy

20. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thanks you sexy beast.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.