x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] IcyPhoenix15's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ThePhoenix15, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

the app isnt bad maybe add a little more detail to it
      and also be more active on forums
      so for now neutral

2. ThePhoenix15

ThePhoenix15 Active Member

thanks for your input. Anything I can improve on?

3. ThePhoenix15

thanks for your input

4. GenyS

GenyS Guest

• Get active
      • Get known to the community
      • Add some more info
      Good luck.

5. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Neutral. You started of great but I'd like to see you on forums more.

Good luck! :)

6. ThePhoenix15

Ok I'm sorry for this but to everyone saying add more info, be more active on the forums and server. Please note that I have a life. I dont have 9-17 hours a day to work on the server. I am running my own server that is in development stage. If you want me to add info, please be specific. Besides, the server is covered with hackers. I am going to be making a lot of suggestions on how to stop the hackers and also make it more fair more Mods. Sorry for the tiny rant but I really wanna help the server and make it better BEFORE I ever become a mod.
      Thanks to everyone who understands. Thanks to all the supporters of this reply. Thanks for reading this.

7. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Well after the recent turn of events I'm going to throw in my 2 cents about your application. As all written applications are yours is average so you had a fairly good chance to get the position but after watching your actions as a player on the forums those chances now are literally 0.

Now this is what really gets me when a new member to forums decides "oh hey I'm going to make a thread that puts me in the lime light to get mod" being of course this one right here http://www.mineverse.com/threads/suggestions-to-the-entire-server-staff-included.69840/#post-726754 .
      Now this shows the new member being you doing exactly what I said above putting your application in the lime light through saying if you were promoted you'd do a better job than some of the staff on the team currently. Now as said in the template thread when you're applying for moderator don't advertise or ask to become apart of the team or your chances will be "lowered" now that's why I used past tense words above about your chances because after this I as said above think your chances are 0.

You might be a good member in game but after doing these acts on forums I don't think you'll be ready to gain the position anytime soon. I'd like to add that you should get active member or member before applying because most people will think of your application as a joke.

No Support thank you and good luck.

~NCC

8. ThePhoenix15

I accept that. I was just trying to get answers on why mods work so long, what they do, and all that and wee if they can get a better anticheat and all I got was , calssified, calssified, no. Thanks for pointing that out though.