x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Halex00's mod application [Skyblock & Infection]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Halex00, Aug 13, 2015.

?

Support?

1. Yes I support.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No I do not support.

100.0%
    1. Halex00

Halex00 Builder Builder

How old are you?
      15 almost 16
      Your in-game name:
      Halex00
      What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Time
      What country do you live in?
      USA (Florida)
      What languages do you speak?
      I speak fluent English and am learning Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I have Bandicam recording software so if need be I am able to record on the spot if I find any suspicious actions happening on the server. I am reasonable (at least in my opinion) while dealing with other players with a range as far as trading items on skyblock to reporting suspicious actions and glitch abuse to mods like @bananaman11223. I have never withheld worthwhile information from other staff members when said information is violating server rules or conduct even while put under a situation where the player I am reporting offers bribes (which has happened before 2 times). I am always happy to help others should they request it or answer questions asked to me as long as I have a legitimate answer. I try to always put in an effort to get onto the server at least once a day. I do not abuse any power I have gained over players in the past beyond anything like using /shop in skywars and have not and will not blackmail or report players without supporting evidence to back up the claim.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Mon - 1-3 hrs
      Tues- 1-3 hrs
      Wed - 1-3 hrs
      Thurs - 1-3 hrs
      Fri - 1-6 hrs
      Sat - 1-6 hrs
      Sun - 1-6 hrs
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I join Mineverse in late 2013 at first looking for a skyblock server, as time progressed I got more and more absorbed into the server and forum community till today where I am still active (more on the server than the forums though).
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No, I have not been banned on mineverse or any other server and I don't plan to be.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have run my own servers for my friends before with and without mods as well as been moderator for a small server which sadly never took off and had to shut down but at best had 50 players on a day.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I would like to moderate if I get accepted the Skyblock and Infection servers.

2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support, good luck.

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support.