x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) [Futurestar16] Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Futurestar16, Aug 2, 2014.

?

Do you think I would be a great Moderator?

Poll closed Aug 2, 2015.
    1. Yes Totally!!!

37.5%
    2. I Guess?

37.5%
    3. Nah. (Please include 3-4 reasons why.)

25.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Futurestar16

Futurestar16 Active Member

How old are you? 12 Almost 13!!!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your in-game name: Futurestar16 though people like to call me "Future" or "Star" I reply to both.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What timezone are you in?(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      What country do you live in? United States Of America!
      What languages do you speak? Uh I speak English, Spanish and trying to Learn French.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Um well I think I should be a Mod because I would love helping people. I speak 2 languages and learning 1. Ive always wanted to be A Mod. I would help those in need. I also wouldn't ban people and then they appeal and say "sry it won't happen again I promise" I would ask for there evidence and if they show me enough and good evidence I may unban, if I do i will warn them "Don't let me see you on the appeal section again", if I do there chance of getting unbanned goes down by 45%. Ill make sure know one is insulted, if someone is insulted I will have a serious talk with the insulter and even ban for 2- 4 hours. I don't think of myself better than anyone we are all people no one is better than the other we were all made the same. I want to be a mod to feel accomplished with myself. I'll make others feel better when they are down. I also want to be a Moderator because it is hard work and I'm good with that sort of stuff. I'm always nice never have called someone stupid, idiots or dumb though once I called crew and cyp disgusting though I still feel bad for doing that. I'd like to offer my help when someone tells me "Ive been Griefed or scammed". I would like to stand up and protect the server. If I am accepted to be a trial mod, I will do my best to learn. I will do all I can to not let the community down. I know it is not only about banning people but it's also about being spammed with questions and answering them, but I think I could handle that! If I see someone asking for help in chat I will stop what I am doing and go help. I'll try to be as active as I can so that I can help the whole skyblock community. I do not tolerate any sort of abuse, even if it's a joke or not. The joy it brings me when I help out someone is more than I can say. I try to help people with whatever I can when someone asks for it. Almost nothing can bring me into a bad mood! I don't want moderator for the commands. In fact I want it to help people. I am willing to turn anyone in who does not follow the rules correctly even if they are Best friends or just friends. On a more of personal note, I receive all A's, B's & C's in school though mostly A's & B's!!!Back to Why I should be a Moderator; I should Also Moderate because I never Curse. Already saying Crap is Like Cursing to me. I want to help people and get the job done. I have been griefed before, it really sucks when people are just taking your items without permisson.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? From 1 to 3 hours on mineverse.com & 3-4 hours on the forums. (Once school starts 1-2 hours on the game and 2-4 hours on the forums.)
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? A long time.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Sadly, nope.
      Now that we're through the important bits, there is still a few things I would love to say.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1. To start of My real name is Gian though my friends like to call me Future because
      I would always say this or that will happen and 15% of the time it actually
      happened.
      2. I love playing mineverse.com.
      3. If you are wondering why I call my self Futurestar16 even though my friends called me Future? Well I call myself Futurestar16 because my friends called me
      "Future", I later added "Star" because I loved looking at stars almost every night,
      then about 1 week later I thought it should add a Number so I added "16".
      4. If you say "No support" include at least 3-4 reasons why you did not like it so if
      I'm denied I can always make a better one.
      End: Thank you all, Time is a very precious thing we get and thank you all for spending some of yours with me <3, Futurestar16

2. Post Malone

Post Malone Experienced Member

Just Add colour thats it, its a great app though Support & Goodluck!:happy::asshat:

3. Futurestar16

Ok, I'll keep this in mind!!!!

4. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

5. Futurestar16

Yeah I made an application on MC Origins I deleted it though

6. Futurestar16

7. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member