x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) Futurestar16 [Moderator application] [Op pvp] & [Infection]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Futurestar16, Dec 2, 2014.

?

Should I bee a Moderator??

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      20.0%
    2. Nah

4 vote(s)
      80.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Futurestar16

Futurestar16 Active Member

How old are you? 12
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your in-game name: Futurestar16
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What timezone are you in? (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      What country do you live in? United States Of America
      What languages do you speak? English and Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Why do you think you should become a mod? Um well I think I should be a Mod because I would love helping people. I speak 2 languages and learning 1. Ive always wanted to be A Mod. I would help those in need. I also wouldn't ban people and then they appeal and say "sry it won't happen again I promise" I would ask for there evidence and if they show me enough and good evidence I may unban, if I do i will warn them "Don't let me see you on the appeal section again", if I do there chance of getting unbanned goes down by 45%. Ill make sure know one is insulted, if someone is insulted I will have a serious talk with the insulter and even ban for 2- 4 hours. I don't think of myself better than anyone we are all people no one is better than the other we were all made the same. I want to be a mod to feel accomplished with myself. I'll make others feel better when they are down. I also want to be a Moderator because it is hard work and I'm good with that sort of stuff. I'm always nice never have called someone stupid, idiots or dumb though once I called crew and cyp disgusting though I still feel bad for doing that. I have my eyes peeled for someone to say " I need help". I would like to stand up and protect the server. If I am accepted to be a trial mod, I will do my best to learn. I will do all I can to not let the community down. I know it is not only about banning people but it's also about being spammed with questions and answering them, but I think I could handle that! If I see someone asking for help in chat I will stop what I am doing and go help. I'll try to be as active as I can so that I can help the whole skyblock community. I do not tolerate any sort of abuse, even if it's a joke or not. The joy it brings me when I help out someone is more than I can say. I try to help people with whatever I can when someone asks for it. Almost nothing can bring me into a bad mood! I don't want moderator for the commands. In fact I want it to help people. I am willing to turn anyone in who does not follow the rules correctly even if they are Best friends or just friends. I should Also Moderate because I never Curse. Already saying Crap is Like Cursing to me. I want to help people and get the job done. I have been griefed before, it really sucks when people are just taking your items without permisson.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 1 hour too 1 hour and a half
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I while now
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Nope
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have moderated for an hour before I resigned. (It was my my friend's server.) :)
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? Op pvp & Infection.
      Time is a very precious thing we all have and thank for spending some with me. ~Futurestar16 <3

2. Spice

Spice Boss Member

No support, you rate my "No support"s dumb for no reason whatsoever. Your grammar is less than good, and nothing in your app really stands out aside from the hyphens. Good luck.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I can't even read what you are trying to say above ^^

No Support.
      ~Disrespectful
      ~Try to be more active
      ~Fix your grammar

4. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.

- Add some space.
      - Maybe some color?
      - Need to be more active and helpful.

Good luck.

5. Futurestar16

Lol ok tho these post are funny

6. Futurestar16

Also, I can't be as active on forums as I can on the server due to school

7. Futurestar16

Can this app be closed??? Please

8. HackMaster

HackMaster Experienced Member

No support.

~Add some color
      ~Fix grammar and spelling
      ~More info
      ~Get more active forums & in-game.

oh wait you wanna close it xD

9. Futurestar16

Lol yes

10. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

So you don't want Mod? Just a question.

11. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Become more active for my support.

12. Futurestar16

I do of course but I'm going to try becoming more active and correct spelling errors?

13. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

No support!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.