x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) Circlings Moderator App (New)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TheKaosFury, Apr 29, 2015.

1. TheKaosFury

TheKaosFury Active Member

* Before I start any of this, I just want to say all of you who know of me as a "hacker" and "rude" I want to say I changed when I realized how fun you all are. Support or not, I want to become a good mod. I honestly hope you guys think I can have another chance because I know I can!
      How old are you?

I am 12 years of age! I will be thirteen somewhat next year

Your in-game name:

Circlings

What time-zone are you in?

CST (USA)

What country do you live in?

My home country is the United States of America.

What languages do you speak?

I can speak English, partially Spanish. As I grow up I hope to learn more languages because that is very helpful on a worldwide server like Mineverse, and just in general!

Why do you think you should become a moderator?

I think I should become a moderator because I want to improve and help the server! It will effect me in a positive way. I really think that me becoming a moderator will take a positive effect on players too! If I become mod, besides helping the server I want to make sure no one hates me or dislikes me. I want to be a fun loved moderator if I become one! Overall if I become a moderator I will be active in-game and on forums. With the two servers I have chosen I will try to split it. But as a moderator, I also should be, and will be on the forums a lot taking care of player needs, reports, and just browsing around(ect)!
      More reasons I want to become a moderator are...

-=Responsible=-

Even though I am not as old as a lot of other mods, I always have been responsible. Throughout life, I needed to be responsible and a lot of other things but to get around in life through my family and needs. I always was taught to be the fun loving kid I am now. I always take any permissions or extra things to keep responsible. I never tend to act immature. I know I have been irresponsible, but that has changed so much in the past month with all these things happening.

-=Honesty=-

As life was hard for me I always learned to be honest. Whether it was something bad or nice, I always knew I needed to be a honest young man. No one can get around only telling lies. If I got moderator, I would be honest and take it seriously

-=Mature=-

I will never curse anywhere in the Mineverse community, on forums or in-game. As there are many things happening in the Mineverse community, I will always read through anything thoroughly whether it is a comment or report/appeal. I will stay on task and do my best to maintain the two servers if I get accepted as a moderator. I never try to act foolish. I realized in life that I need to be a new person and be as amazing as I can be.

-=Understandable=-

I always like to make things better so, I always make sure that I understand both points and they understand me. I know what hacking is and what it isn’t because to be honest I have hacked. Anyways I always want to make sure they know what is happening and I do, too! If someone is confused, I will guide them step by step and make sure they know everything they need to.

-=Kind=-

Instead of being a mean and super strict mod I will try to be as kind as I can and never make anyone feel bad. As I am/was growing up, in school I would always cheer people up or even outside of school I would. I just want to be kind but take being a mod very seriously knowing I am a higher rank than everyone else. I don’t want to make them feel like I am better!

-=Fair=-

Yes, even though I would like to stand up for my friends and as much as they try to peer pressure me, I won’t give in! I always thought that I needed to be fair and that now is a trait of myself. With that being said I will definitely be fair to others!

-=Helpful=-

If I become a moderator I would love to become very helpful to other moderators or players! Helpful also means to me that I need to give everybody the best knowledge I can! I always will answer the questions that are given to me in the most detail I can!

-=Creative/Positive=-
      I try to be as positive as I can when taking on a position as big as this! Also I always try to be as creative and funny I can without going to far! I know I need to take this job seriously but not to the point where I get frustrated. I know not to have to much fun and be rude either. These two traits have been put together because I think of them as being a huge part of me. I always thought those two together would mean a lot to other people after a short explanation!

How long can you be on the server each day?

Monday:1-3 Hours
      Tuesday: 1-2 Hours
      Wednesday: 1-3 Hours
      Thursday: 1-2 Hours
      Friday:2-4 Hours
      Saturday: 3-5 Hours
      Sunday: 3-5 Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I discovered Mineverse about 6 months of a year ago because I was brought to this amazing server by a friend!. I loved Kitpvp and Survival as progressing through MINECRAFT[​IMG] so when I saw the server I fell in love! As I went on and on through Mineverse I became so used to it I donated! I am currently a god! Now I play servers like OPPrison, OPFactions, KitPvP, and sometimes Skyblock

Commands
      I am very frequent with commands because I have my own server and I have been moderator/staff on other servers! I know almost all of the commands there is to know! I am a mod on two small servers and one on a 100 player server, I am very experienced

Have you ever been banned in the past?

Yes, I have been banned in the past for hacking and TP trapping. I was so sad, I now have said that anything else will be a perm, I never ever should have been that dumb to hack and tp trap. I have read the rules and am so sorry about all of that. I wish I could redo that to be as perfect as I can!

The two servers I am applying for

The two servers I am applying for are:

1.KitPvP
      I want to catch the hackers and fix all the fighting. Yes I am often in KitPvP but if I am not I am in OpPvP pvping. I just love the experience of getting to fight other players in an epic battle! KitPvP is a place where there can be fighting and is hacking. I want to try to prevent that as a mod!

2.OpPrison
      I know most common commands and things about mining, plots, and pvping. That is why this is my second server to be mod on. I love playing these two servers. This server has been chosen because I love making sure everyone knows how to do things on this amazing IG server. I always like catching people breaking the rules as having fun with players.

I never will abuse my powers in one million years! I love being moderator and helping people throughout the time I play!

All support and feedback is cared for!

Thanks for everything!

~◊Circlings◊

2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Tone down the colours a bit, but anyway it's a decent app. Support!

3. TheKaosFury

@jackiestewart06 Thanks so much! I know, I kinda did a little to much colors or to bright, but thanks a ton!

4. TheOnionWarrior

TheOnionWarrior Experienced Member

Nice application, but I cannot support for the following reasons:

1.) Multiple people complain about you teleport trapping with your friends.

2.) You have helped and encouraged multiple hackers / scammers / trappers.

3.) You post racist and vulgar comments in chat, and on others Mineverse - related YouTube videos.

4.) I have heard multiple people complain about you DDoSing them, and your friend even confirmed to me that you own a booter, and are capable of knocking someone offline for up to 10 minutes.

Over all, very immature and disrespectful, you try to fix things by helping the people you've hurt so badly with your racism and disrespect, but these things stick with me, and the people that were a victim of your puerile behavior.

Good luck.

The one and only,

~OnionWarrior.

5. TheKaosFury

@OnionWarrior Thanks for the feed. But DDoSing? I can't for my life... I don't ever recall helping and encouraging hackers... I have tp trapped, that is straight forward. I have even got banned. And the racism, that was true, after you repeatedly called me 5 on youtube. Not trying to start fights, I just don't understand where some of this is coming from. Anyways, thanks for everything. And btw, that was the past, I want to change and become a new person. Just give me another chance! It won't be for nothing

6. Nightfire

Nightfire Boss Member

No Support

7. Piggy

Piggy Experienced Member

No support

8. maxutah

maxutah Guest

Sorry but no support. I'm not a fan of hacking. Also, you said you don't like all the hackers yet you do so yourself? Sorry no support

9. TheOnionWarrior

I didn't call you 5 on YouTube, I was talking about racism towards Ravineek.

I know you can become a better person, but for now, I'm not supporting. If I see improvements, I can always change my mind. :D

10. TheKaosFury

@maxutah Okay, thanks for the comment. I am not trying to change your mind but the hacking thing was a couple months ago! I really hope you can know that I am not like that anymore!

11. TheKaosFury

I'm on right now if you would like to come talk to me, and that Ravineek thing, he is my team!

12. maxutah

maxutah Guest

I appreciate that you try not to lie and stuff. But that's the thing. Your somewhat being hipaccrirical though. You might want to think about it.

13. TheKaosFury

Okay :(

14. TheOnionWarrior

I know, but before he was your team you were very racist to him in the comments of his videos.

If you have any more questions / answers for this application, please consult me in-game.

15. TheKaosFury

Okie! Sorry that you think about me in a bad way!

16. TheKaosFury

I know I have been hypocritcal... that was the past. I would do whatever it takes to show I'm changed.

17. TENSION

TENSION Experienced Member

LMFAO!!

Oh you don't want me to start on your sh*t now.
      So your saying you can change the day you apply. My answer to this. Nope
      You're ignorant. You're rude in game. You're disrespectful. You're racist. You're a bad pvp'r. (maybe not that one) You would be bias AF. You're hypocritical. Writing a somewhat okay moderator application, won't get you the position kid. Your just trying to over look the people that aren't over powered.
      :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

&

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

18. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Are you Iaff...?

19. TENSION

TENSION Experienced Member

iaff deez nuts?

20. TheOnionWarrior

He's SR8T_UP_BALLERS. Not Iaff.