x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Casual_Banana's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Casual_Banana, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Casual_Banana

Casual_Banana Active Member

Age?
      13 years old

Your in-game name:
      Casual_Banana

What timezone are you in?Pacific Time Zone

What country do you live in?
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      English and Spanish

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I want to be accepted as a mod so I can become a role model to users. All my life I have been called annoying and names that would send me to my room crying. Now, those people are out of my life and I am very responsible and mature. Being empathetic is one of my greatest attributes, so I know when to step in and when to butt out. I would like to have the opportunity to answer peoples' questions instead of being one. I would love to stop players from rule-breaking in Mineverse, as I have been subjected to that many times from people with no evidence to ban them. I want to be there for people that are being cyberbullied, scammed, and anything that could potentially hurt the user.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday: 12:00-5:00
      Tuesday: 12:00-6:00
      Wednesday: 10:00-7:00
      Thursday: 1:00-4:00
      Friday: 1:00- 12:00 :p
      Saturday: All day (With the exception of scheduled events)
      Sunday: All day (With the exception of scheduled events)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for approximately 2 years, half of it on a different account. I know a lot about the different servers in Mineverse and I love watching users make other user's days. I have come to know some famous mods ( Pile_of_butts, Scofu13, Grayson, Firo3000, etc.) and they are just pure role models for me. I love seeing them interact with the users, helping those in need of assistance, and being on top of all the problems all the time! My goal as a moderator is to be working along side one of my many role models, not looking up.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been a mod on 2 servers, 1 being a semi-popular server but I ended up quitting due to sexism from the staff. The other was a new server, which got 200 people on the grand opening. Sadly, the server went under reconstruction and was never reopened. I hope you consider my application, as I would love to become part of the Mineverse Staff.

The summary of my application results in this:
      I am 13 years old. My in-game name is Casual_Banana and I am in the Pacific Time Zone. I live in the United States of America and I speak English, basic Latin, and Spanish, although if necessary I can translate. I think I should be a mod because I am familiar with the server and how it works so I would be a useful asset to the Mineverse Staff. I am generally on the server for approximately 7 hours a day. If I am not on for that long, I am not on at all due to events. I have been temperarily banned once in Infection for hacking, but the ban was resolved when the moderator who banned me realized I was just wall glitching. I have been playing Mineverse for 2 years now and I absolutely love the players, staff, and Mineverse community in general. I want to be accepted as a mod so I can become a role model to users. All my life I have been called annoying and names that would send me to my room crying. I would like to have the opportunity to answer peoples' questions instead of being one. I would love to stop players from rule-breaking in Mineverse, as I have been subjected to that many times from people with no evidence to ban them. I have been a mod on 2 servers, 1 being a semi-popular server but I ended up quitting due to sexism from the staff. The other was a new server, which got 200 people on the grand opening. Sadly, the server went under reconstruction and was never reopened. I hope you consider my application, as I would love to become part of the Mineverse Staff.

(More edits to come)

Please express your ideas of what you have determined about me as being a moderator, both constructive and deterring, as both will help me.

2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Sshhaapppoorrtt

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.