x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • **[USA] bwolnbonkcd's Moderator Application [Infection and Kit Pvp]**

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ~KingBwol~, Nov 2, 2014.

1. ~KingBwol~

~KingBwol~ Experienced Member

Hi! My name is Evan. I decided to apply for moderator because I really want to help the server out. Ever since I found Mineverse I basically deleted all of the other servers I had because there is none greater. Becoming a Mineverse moderator would be a big achievement of mine. I am part of a boy scouts organization where the whole goal of it is to train you to become a leader. I think this experience would give me a chance to apply what I have learned, and will hopefully teach me more discipline. So, here’s my application!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      First, a little bit of information about myself
      I love to play the piano and violin. (I’m just a musical person.) I have a dog named Rosy. I had a bunch of animals, but my most recent were my two gerbils. I love playing Mineverse and I’m homeschooled, but I go to a Co-Op on Mondays and Fridays. I also have a funny and quirky personality.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      How old are you?
      I am 13 years old. I may seem young, but I am very responsible and extremely organized. I do my best to help out my friends and family.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your in-game name:
      My in game name is bwolnbonkcd, but most players call me bwol.
      What timezone are you in?
      I live in the Central United States. So, UTC-06:00 Central Time.
      What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America. Texas, to be exact.
      What languages do you speak?
      I speak very fluent English.
      Why do you think that you should become a mod?
      • I want to help make Mineverse safer.
      This is my strongest reason. I found this server when I was 11, and I was actually not allowed to have chat on. (now I am)I also have a friend who I introduced to Mineverse, and he can’t have chat on much. Same with his brother. This is because of how much swearing and inappropriate language people use! If I became a moderator I could help make Mineverse safer and possibly more accessible for some kids.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      • I want to help make Mineverse more fair.
      I believe that cheating is to win or to become “Over Powered” is absolutely wrong, immature, and unfair. It takes the fun out of the game for everyone. I also find hacking and swearing not at all humorous, and it is extremely disrespectful to the creators of these game modes that spent so much time and effort to create something for everyone to enjoy.
      • I really want to help get rid of scammers.
      Scammers are really annoying to me, and I can’t stand them. I wish for them to be content with what they have. I have been a subject of a scammer when I wasn’t thinking, and I really regret it. I want to be a moderator that is there for players that get scammed.

QUALITIES:
      <I am very quick to act>
      In my own life I am quick to act at any situation. If I became a moderator I would be able to deal with hackers, spammers, etc... faster.
      <I am very helpful>
      I think that it is sad how, when people ask a question, no one answers! When I started playing Mineverse no one would help me, so it took me a while to learn everything. I want to be the mentor I never had, to players that are just starting or players that have a question. I always try to help players on all the servers. I also always give people helpful tips on their moderator/guard applications.
      <I can get along with a lot of different kinds of personalities>
      I have a lot of experience with this. Being in boy scouts there are some really rude and controlling people that are hard to deal with, but all the other kids say that I deal with them well. As a moderator, I would be able to treat hard-to-deal-with-people kindly.
      <I am very knowledgeable>
      The two game modes that I am applying for I know a lot about. I have been playing all the time since I came. So I know what each player is supposed to have and what each donor is supposed to have. I believe I know most of the kinds of hacks, but I’m not sure. The ones I know are: glide, spider, kill-aura, ambiot, auto criticals, anti knockback, and invisible. I also know about render lag, and a few moderator commands: /ban, /mute/, and /kick, but I will never abuse them at all if I become a moderator.
      <I am very friendly>
      Whenever someone that I am teamed with or something, I always greet them with hi!, hello, hey, or heyy. I also always team with people and do them favors. It makes my happy to see my fellow players happy.
      <I am very mature>
      I am from a family 5 kids. It requires maturity to deal with my little brother and sister’s messes. (I am a ridiculous OCD clean freak.) I also get perturbed when someone swears, but I don’t freak out. I believe my parents taught me well in my ways.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      For one thing, I am homeschooled. I don't “go to school” except for Mondays and Fridays to a Co-Op. Usually on Wednesdays I get on in the morning for 1-3 hours. Other than that, I always get on for 1-5 hours at 4:00 PM. -Besides Saturday. On Saturday I am sometimes on ALL DAY. It really depends, but on average I am on for 2-5 hours on Saturday. I LOVE playing on Mineverse, and I try to get on as much as I can, and play every server as much as I can.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for 1 year and 7 months. (since Mar. 2013.) I play it a lot because there is not a server in the world that is better. I may be familiar to some of you...
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No! Absolutely never! hacking is cheating, and cheating is wrong.
      Do you have any experience as a moderator?
      I am sad to say, no. Unless you count me being a mod on my friend’s small server. BUT I have to start somewhere! Mineverse is the only server I would ever want to moderate. The community is just so friendly and fun!
      Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would like to moderate Infection and Kit PvP. I feel like those have the most swearing - which I really want to help stop. They are also BIG HACKER SPOTS. In Kit PvP you see a lot of scammers and hackers, and Infection has a lot of Kill-Aura, Spider, Glide, Auto Criticals, Anti-Knockback, and Invisible hacks. I have first hand seen all of these being used.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      As you can see, becoming a moderator would mean so much to me. I could apply my skills and possibly learn more along the way. Thank You so much for taking the time to read my moderator application. Thanks to @ROOTBEERPLAYS for inspiring me to become a mod.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    2. ~KingBwol~

I'm open to any suggestions any of ya'll might have. :) Since I can't put anymore letters in my app, I'm just going to say something--
      • If you have never seen me in game its probably Time Zones. I will be surprised if you haven't seen me since I have been playing for such a long time.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    3. ~KingBwol~

4. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Support. Nice Mod app, and you're very active in game.

5. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Support ^-^

6. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Support! Your active + great app!

7. sharm00ta

sharm00ta Well-Known Member

Support. :)

8. InsiteLynx

InsiteLynx Experienced Member

Support. Youre very kind and reponsible. Good luck :)

9. ~KingBwol~

Thanks to all! :D

10. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Support :D For someone to check the hacker on infection

11. ROOTBEERPLAYS

ROOTBEERPLAYS Active Member

12. ~KingBwol~

13. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I don't think I have seen you in-game, Good Luck ;)!

14. ~KingBwol~

15. King_Boweman

King_Boweman Experienced Member

16. ~KingBwol~

Thanks for all the support guys :>

17. ~KingBwol~

18. ~KingBwol~

I want to add more, but it wont let me put more than 10,000 characters! lol :drowning: :t:

19. Van

Van Boss Member

I like this application. It look's nice when I'm reading it. You have just as much information on each question. It will not be too much or too little. The color is nice.

Support. Good luck! :)

20. ~KingBwol~

Daily Bump :p

21. ~KingBwol~