x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) BulletProofMC For Mod :D

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BulletProofMC, Oct 3, 2014.

?

Is This Mod App Good Enough For Your Satisfaction?

1. Yes

50.0%
    2. No, Add more

50.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BulletProofMC

BulletProofMC Active Member

How old are you? I am 15

Your in-game name: BulletProofMC

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? Farsi,Pashto,English

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should become mod first, because i really enjoy helping with all the bow hacks and as you can see by the archives, i've reported and successfully got mods to give them the Ban Hammer, and also is because i am a can be mod that's reliable and can answer peoples questions and help them with whatever they want or need.
      Also i am able to help with the people that are new to the servers and give them my best opinion on which server to play and teach them the servers that they are interested in and dont know how to play. But mainly i would love to apply and be selected to be one of your mods is because i've had mad experiences with the people who Cyber bully or ruin the game with any kinds of hacks and not just speed bowing and i will be watching anyone who people think they hack for about 10 to 15 min then either ban them or ask for another mods help on their
      suggestion on what i should do with the person.

Also i have noticed that most people always are doing even the little things like spamming or abusing players in chat and mods are almost never on at that time because it usually happens around night time and early in the morning and i will be able to actually give them the warnings to either stop spamming or stop saying bad words in the chat and those are mainly because people never report about that or think that their report would be pointless. But if i am there i would be the mean dude who whenever logs on people will hate and think for me to be a bad mod and think that i wouldn't stop this or this because i was paying my time on other servers but i wont be too easy to think of those actions as a joke.
      But although my past experiences with mods it always ended up with me taking responsibility for my actions and we work it out instead of arguing more about the reason. Also i know my application isn't too bright or colorful and animated or something wild i still hope that people have some faith in me being a moderator :)

How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 5-6 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? About a year and a half? (its been forever i never kept track time seems to fly past)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes on private servers with friends. and i have moderated a server with the limit of 40 and it being full but sadly that server is gone now for a good 2 months but i loved being there and helping out with any situations.

Side Notes: I have been banned for 2 reasons, One, is when people thought i was hacking and their evidence was pretty accurate for me being a hacker and i completely understand on how mods thought i hacked.
      Second, I was also banned for being rude to a limit that a mod had to deal with me and was banning me on kitpvp again i totally understand and i take full responsibility on their reasoning to ban me.
      I am also really a nerd when it comes to being a mod and a gamer on minecraft and i kind of take things a bit too far in my nerdiness but i have people to calm me ._. . My skype is BulletProofMC and that location should be the United State my ipod is always on so feel free to call from 2:30 Pm to 1 o'clock with any situations that you may have or need any assistance or you think or know someone is hacking.
      Also I have been also wanting to be a moderator because i think that i have the trustworthiness and i will take the full responsibility of being a mod because i have had some mods either not answer or are mostly AFK the times they are on and (No Offense) i don't see the part of them helping out. I will also take full acceptance if anyone has any complaints about me but i will be sure to remember them and try my hardest to have those people think differently about it :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    2. 808Aidan

808Aidan Well-Known Member

Need more detail no support

3. 808Aidan

808Aidan Well-Known Member

jk i support 100%

4. BulletProofMC

Oh XD Thanks :)

5. Steven Luong

Steven Luong Active Member

Full 100% Support. Nice ending. Good Luck! :D

6. BulletProofMC

Thanks Steven :)

7. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Didn't even need to read it. You're the best person for the job. You are the one who caused me to prosper on MineVerse. Support 1000000000000000000000000000000%

8. AZJohn

AZJohn Active Member

Support Bullet Good Luck ;););););););):D:D:D

9. treelogs

treelogs Experienced Member

1. 50% support
      2. Its a good app just its not a rainbow contest .-.
      3. Try spacing out a little
      4. Become more active in-game and on forums
      5. Get my full support :)

10. BulletProofMC

Thanks Savvy911 AZJohn and TreeLegs I will Be Sure To Space Out But The Color Thing Was Because On My Previous Mod App People Kept Saying To Make It ColorFull Thanks Guys For The FeedBack

11. BulletProofMC

TreeLegs I Hope Thats Good Now

12. treelogs

Its kinda better just don't make it a rainbow fest it can cause permanent eye damage.

13. BulletProofMC

Yep Made It So Now Its Alternating Between Blue and Red

14. treelogs

ok better

15. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

No support;
      I see from your app even without reading it that it has a large amount of detail, but I have experienced you swearing at me ingame(on kitpvp if you remember) and it wasn't a pretty experience. Even more so, you swore at me over a completely irrelevant subject and it wasn't necessary. This isn't what I would expect from a Mod, and I don't believe you are ready for this.
      Sorry, NO SUPPORT.

Edit: It Is Really Annoying When You Talk Like This. To Many Capitals. Sorry :D

16. 532

532 Experienced Member

Bullet your an amazing friend maybe get to know the community more and get active a lot i reckon you would do good just get more active and yeah otherwise support goodluck!

17. OffTask

OffTask Well-Known Member

Nice bro, yup full support Good luck mate!

18. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

be more active in game and on the forum then I can support you

19. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

Just felt a need to say something... I don't feel you need to rate my post as disagree when I'm expressing my opinion- the kid has sworn at me ingame and that's that. Just because you hate me Brazil :p

20. 532

532 Experienced Member

His not an kid his older then you his 15 and your like 11 so don't call him an kid and if i rated it disagree i disagree

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.