x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Brant2's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Brant Rogers, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Brant Rogers

Brant Rogers Active Member

-= How old are you? =-

I am 15 years old

-= Your in-game name: =-

Brant2

-= What time zone are you in? =-

Eastern Standard Time

-= What country do you live in? =-

United States of America

-= What languages do you speak? =-

English, and some Spanish (Still learning more Spanish throughout the years)

-= Why do you think you should become a mod? =-

Being that I have been playing Minecraft since I was eleven, and I have gone through so many servers. I would think I have the skills needed to become a higher command, I know a rule breaker when I see one. And I know how to act when I come by one.

~ Helpful ~

Being that I have been playing Minecraft so long, I know how everything runs. I can help anyone out at any time, and I know what to do for certain situations. (For Example) I get messaged on Mineverse, "Brant2 there is a PvP hacker on Op-Factions, and they are making threats." I would go on to the server they need me on (in this case Op-Factions) but here is the catch, I would go under cover as an alternate account, I would watch the person carefully. If I think they are hacking I would begin to record, maybe even attempt to PvP them. To make sure I have enough evidence needed for a ban or not for a ban. I would then either make my own report for the hacker, or just send the evidence to other mods and see if they agree that they were hacking. After all this is a team effort, and being that I have been a leader for over 4 years now I think I can do well (faction leader of Vipers). The only downside, is I would need the person being threatened to make a report on it.

~ Experience ~

I am extremely experienced, being that I have been playing for so long. You name the rank or command and I have been it or dealt with it before. Experienced moderators are needed on Mineverse, due to all of the publicity we go through. Don’t forget to mention all of the rule breakers.

~ Loving/Kind ~

Since I have been on for so long, I know pretty much everything about people who play Minecraft. Some are mean and some are nice. I have learned to accept the fact that I might not be liked or loved, and those who like or love me I send back kindness and love. I do not believe that someone who has once been mean to you should be later on given the hand, I do believe everyone should be treated fairly and in an honest behavior, this whole hating everyone does not go by what I mean. Even if someone honestly hates my guts I always get on see them and send my regards " <3 "

Even when someone is having a bad day, and is raging their head off :L:rage: although it can be annoying at times. I always try to find out what happened and why it happened and I will try to find a way to either resolve the conflict or problem, or figure out someone to create harmony once more. Though you might be at your very low at times, and I could be at my very low, I will treat you the same way that I would want to be treated. With respect and in a caring way, because if make one person's day who knows, they might make another person happy.

~ Maturity ~

Though I like to joke at times, I do announce when I am joking. I do not try or attempt to purposefully harm or insult someone. Being that I am older than most players one Mineverse, I understand what they might be going through. and I would accept whatever is going on, and try to get down to business in a mature manor (when I grow up I would like to become a business owner, thus I would have to be mature and require a business like statue, or a business like behavior)

~ Leadership ~

This is an amazing skill I have since I want to become a business owner, I love to be a leader. As most who play factions or Op-Factions I own this faction called Vipers, I am sure you have once heard of the name. Well ever since I have created Vipers I have always been the leader, and every time a reset happens. You could guess that Vipers would be right on top, well you are correct. I take great pride in my faction and the faction name, I would do anything to keep it running smoothly. I have even paid up to 15 million for just the name back (when I left for a month). And I always get the same members join back to Vipers, because they love how I work. And I treat everyone fairly. I believe in an orderly fashion grouping system. So it keep everything in line, and everyone is treated fairly.

I will stop here, being that I could go on and on about leadership because I love it so much

~ Honesty ~

I am as honest as it gets, not many people are honest anymore. I have never done anything bad (for example hacking) in my life. I know who hacks and who doesn’t, but I never have enough evidence to get them banned. And they are never honest that they hack. However, I am as honest as it gets. Mineverse needs more honest people on the server, otherwise Mineverse will keep having these problems with hackers etc. (I am extremely against hacking if you can’t tell, and I have been threatened to be Doxed and my account hacked many times before. though it can be scary at times and gets your adrenaline pumping. I always find a way out of it, and I will never befriend, or support hacking)

~ Social ~

I don’t know if you can tell by now, but I am extremely social. I love to get to know new people, and anyone who is new and needs help I am always willing to help a new person out and get to know them. This has always been one of my traits ever since I was little.

~ Responsible ~

Through my many years of playing, I have become very responsible and mature as time passes. i do not like to leave stuff up to just me, I like to have other people's input also (for example: if there is a report about a hacker, with a video I will ask other mods to view it also, and see if we agree or are on the same page; before I take any actions)

~ Reports ~

Between me and discdog1000 we have reported many-many people, it was always either I get the evidence send it off to disc to report. Or I get the evidence and report. Or we combine both of ours evidence and make a report on the rule breaking person. I have been reporting ever since I was eleven so, I guess you could say I know a rule breaker when I see one.

-= How long can you be active on the server every day? =-

~ Monday-Thursday ~

4Pm - 9Pm

~ Friday - Sunday ~

From these days it can vary, I am pretty much able to play 24/7

-= How long have you been playing Mineverse? =-

Way over 2 or maybe 3 years now (so I know how Mineverse runs all throughout)

A little fun fact, I absolutely love to build or create awesome contraptions. Just something you might want to know, but there is one downside. For me it’s either build it big and be seen, or I probably will not finish it.

-= Have you ever been banned in the past?(Forums & In-game) =-

I have never ever been banned, though I have been muted once but it was an abused power so it doesn't count I guess.

-= Do you have any past experience as a moderator? =-

Being that I have been around for a very long time, yes I do. I have been an owner of a server before. You name the rank or command etc. and I have used it or have dealt with it in some sort of way.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    2. FOUGHTMOVIE4

FOUGHTMOVIE4 Experienced Member

Support. I hope you get mod. Like you said there is just no honest people now days. We need better mods on all servers. <3 Fought

3. ObsessedToCrash

ObsessedToCrash Active Member

4. JRB3N123

JRB3N123 Active Member

Support.

5. Cade

Cade Well-Known Member

2015-11-14_23.55.47.png
      Good luck

6. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Well-Known Member

Neutral.
      • Active ingame, but not so much on forums
      • Can be rude/disrespectful to players
      • Swears sometimes
      • Advertising application publicly
      • Sometimes has a temper/attitude
      • Nice application, but the red is a little unappealing..
      Suggestions/tips:
      • Change the red to a nicer color
      • Become more active on forums
      • Be nicer towards people and do not swear (Exceptions: damn, hell)
      • Do not advertise your application ingame please. Forums you can, but do not overdo it.
      Good luck :)

7. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

8. Bekillin

Bekillin Active Member

Support. I agree with Fought, this server needs more staff especially staff who get on factions and opfactions. Brant is the perfect example of a mod. My support might not mean much because of my history but mineverse would be a better server with Brant as mod.

9. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

The red looks alright to me. Neutral, maybe try come onto all game modes for 2-3 minutes each day since you are applying for global?

10. Brant Rogers

I will, i will just have to get into the habit of switching around, and not get drowned into the game mode. Lol

11. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

neutral

12. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Neutral.

13. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Neutral, don't see you in-game too much.

14. CodBucket

CodBucket Head Moderator Head Moderator Premium

Neutral, I only see you on opfactions :eh.

15. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

16. Brant Rogers

Ive said in the above chat that i can change that, but ty for responding

17. Brant Rogers

what could i change to make you support me possibly, though i can change some stuff. But just know not everyone can please everyone on earth, and ive grown to accept this fact.

18. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

No support.

19. _u2ez_

_u2ez_ Experienced Member

100% support your kind helpful an really active on opfactions factions and more I think that yo really deserve being a mod! SUPPORT

20. Brant Rogers

What could i do to change what you think about me?