x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Blue_wizard54's Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by legolioncat, Feb 8, 2016.

1. legolioncat

legolioncat Active Member

How old are you? 13
      Your in-game name: Blue_Wizard54
      What timezone are you in? Pacific
      What country do you live in? United States of America
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have fraps but rarely use it,usually a screenshot gets the job done.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Reasons below.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Not long during monday-friday but on the weekend im on for 5-8 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? One year.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes.

Other reasons and stuff below for why I should be a modderator.

I think I am eligible for staff because I have been on Mineverse for some time now, and it is my main server. This server always keeps me happy and is just fun to play on. I've decided to help people out on servers I play and I just enjoy helping people. The main game-modes I play are Op Prison and KitPvP. I also enjoy keeping chat clean and not have disrespect of any kind. I'm a friendly guy especially when you get to know me and I love to help out people all the time, I'm very active and try to get on when I have spare time on my hands. I feel if something needs to get done I get it done quickly.

-Knowledge-
      I am in grade 7, passing with an average of 79% in every class so far. I have been playing Minecraft sense 2013 now as well I have been playing Mineverse for a while.I have co-owned a server, and I have been staff on 1 other server, which have gone down due to the lack of donations.I understand normal permissions ./mute [player] [time] [reason]. Finally, I have been playing op prison and kitpvp for about a year. I know most commands and can adapt to new ones pretty fast.

-Hacking-
      Since, I am active I normally do see a lot of hackers, I have a little procedure which is I try not to hackusate, but I record and if i feel they have just hacked way to much and are being really mean I would report.

-Spammers-
      For spammers you give them a verbal warning for example, slow down (name) you're chatting a little fast then you should be. Somewhere around the lines of that. But if its excessive then I ./warn them for spam. Finally if they continue to spam after those warnings,I would tempmute them.

-Advertisers-
      I catch advertisers a lot, when there aren't staff on the certain server where the advertiser is I normally can find a staff to where I can indicate to them that there is advertisement on a server. If I can't find any staff, then I screenshot and post it.

-Disrespect-
      Player disrespect isn't a big thing, but it can become a problem if it becomes extreme. I haven't seen extreme player disrespect through the server yet. But I have seen some to where it has gotten bad. And if you catch them insulting some player then you verbally warn them. If continued then ./warn [player]. Finally if they don't stop you ./mute [player] [reason].

-Responsibility-
      Becoming staff is a huge responsibility, it involves being trust worthy, reliability, commitment, respectful. (ECT). I am always helping players out as I said in my first paragraph. I dislike not being able to not help someone. So I try as best as I can to succeed and help the person out. I am moderately mature for my age, there are times when I can get a little knotty. But overall for responsibility you got to be dedicated, helpful to gain other trust in my opinion which I do as much already as I possibly can.

-History/Bans/Mutes
      I was NEVER banned from Mineverse in the entire time I have played.

-Player Experience-
      I have been playing Mineverse for a while, as I have prior said before. I have been staff on multiple servers which went down due to lack of donations. I know a lot about factions and other game modes. I have a good knowledge and understanding of how Minecraft works, and how Mineverse works. I have also played on other factions servers, I use to play factions on a small server, skyblock ECT. And I have player numerous servers with custom plugins which, I adapted to commands to help out other players and myself. I know all the commands a mod would use.

-Working Habits-
      I have adapted to pretty good working habits, through high school if you want to succeed you need to have good habits to pass. Like organization I am pretty well organized, and of course staff would obviously or should be organized. I am a hard worker, considering I can maintain I 90% average through Middle School so far. I take these working habits from my father. I like to assist other players, I don't like it when I can't succeed, but they normally doesn't happen.

-Behavior & Maturity-
      I am normally well behaved, I am a polite person and I don't try to get into arguments or into flame wars. I am pretty mature for a 13 year old. And as a staff member they should always respect players no matter what their opinion is towards you. You respect them and their opinion. I am very mature, I don't stress out when I get put in awkward situations or in very intense situations between players like friendship, I don't stress out or try not to. I can handle a lot of pressure put a lot on me. I don't disrespect players, nor treat them different therefore I show no favoritism.

-Forums-
      I am NOT on the forums much if I was moderator I would most likely be here more often for ban reports and stuff like that. I would help players on the forums or challenge myself to do as best as I can. I could report hackers/adverts under the ban reports but I haven't reported through the forums lately, since I have seen more staff through the server I can normally just PM and to ban/mute the advertiser. I am in shout box answering people's questions when needed, or asked. I put some suggestions not many due to I am not always artistic with suggestions. I post bug reports when I find major exploits/bugs.

-Trust/Loyalty-
      I am loyal and trust worthy, I have been with Mineverse for quite some time now. I am very dependable I can calm other players down if they are disrespecting other players. And I hate favoritism I don't like it how some players favorite other players/staff. Favoritism in my opinion is bias. I wouldn't abuse any kind of powers, I would only use them to enforce the rules after my oral warnings.

I also vote daily and am a paid mvp rank.(I know this dosent mean much)
      Thanks for everyone that read the whole way through this.

-Lego

I have recently changed my name to Blue_Wizard54 Not sure if i will be changing it back to legolioncat.

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, sorry
      • Not active in-game
      • Not active on the forums
      • Not enough detail
      • No reports
      Good luck! :P

3. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

Agreed

4. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

да

5. L_dawg07

L_dawg07 Active Member

No support. Reasons are said

6. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

7. _ApexFusion_

_ApexFusion_ Active Member

Geez so much info but i dont see you in game enough and you need to add color

8. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member

No support reasons above.

9. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Not a bad start, your app is not finished yet imo.
      I'm going to give you a neutral.
      Goodluck :)

10. Levis

Levis Boss Member

No support:
      - Add some colors
      - Get known to the community
      - Be more active
      - Add more detail
      - Grammatical errors
      If you improve this, I'll think about supporting.

11. CherokeeSmiles

CherokeeSmiles Active Member

XD I see him ingame a lot on bedwars and on other minigames he plays on op prison and kit pvp which ive seen him on also he is a quite player but if people need help he helps em.