x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] blossum_xo's Moderator Application [OP Pvp] [Infection] [Improved]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Toweeh ❥, May 12, 2014.

1. Toweeh ❥

Toweeh ❥ Experienced Member

Introduction :
      Hi, I'm blossum or Tori to some. If you would look to "get to know me" before reading my application, pleas refer to my Introduction Thread.

http://www.mineverse.com/threads/blossums-second-introduction-3.10762/#post-100966

Your in-game name: My IGN is Blossum_xo.
      What timezone are you in? I am in the MTN timezone.
      What country do you live in? I live in America, but originally I was born in the UK.
      What languages do you speak? I speak English, Spanish, German, and ASL (American Sign Language)
      What servers would you want to Moderate? I would enjoy moderating on the Op Pvp server and the Infection server.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Active :
      I think that I should become a Moderator, because I am very active on the server and on the forums. I play a lot on the Infection, OP pvp, and Faction servers, but I've only noticed 3 Mods on there rarely. I feel that with my committing active-ness, that I could be a great addition to this server's lovely Staff. I love to play on this server for hours and hours, and I would moderate it so that nothing inappropriate, rude, ect. would be permitted.
      Understanding : I also enforce rules and obey them myself. I've played this server for awhile now and I have seen many rule breakers, many inappropriate things done by players and I feel that on my part, I could help cut down on those type of people. Basically..I would like to join your amazing Staff, so that I too may help with Moderating the server.
      Mature : I feel that I am mature enough to hold this honorary rank, as I would never abuse it or look at myself any different from any other player. I would continue to respect players and also continue to be fair. I also feel that I'm very sensible and understanding.(I think Mods should have those qualities) Basically, I don't get angry easily, which would be a bad thing when working with players. The way I see it is to notify, warn and then act. My intention is not to collect enemies, but to create a safer and more enjoyable community. I feel that if the situation is handled unfairly or too roughly, that the player may feel a great deal of hate coming from the Staff, so of course I will kindly explain to them what they have done wrong.
      Friendly :I'm fairly good with making new friends and I personally think that every Staff should be good with that because I mean why not make a few friends while dealing with rule breakers?
      Loving :This server has a great owner and great staff that help it stay perfect, and I would love to help, too. I know am pretty young, but I feel that with my teachings and knowledge, I would be able to handle such an opportunity.

Helpful : I follow the rules and have never gotten banned. I would also moderate around the forums, to the best of my ability. I want nothing more than to help assist the Staff members, whether it be kicking a spammer, or helping get a repeat hacker banned. My presence would benefit the prevention of rule-breaking players and would keep the Mineverse server a fun, sociable place. (As if it already isn't ;) )
      Honest : I do admit, I have a bad past, but I do believe in starting over. Those who were there along with my bad past, can also see that I am a changed person by heart. I do not get angry as often and I try to listen more. I still have my moments, but then again who doesn't? Most of the time I try to think about what I'm about to say before I say it, so that I don't hurt anyone. I apply this in game and to my real life situations.
      Intelligent :In ways, I consider myself inspirational as far as advice goes. I say this because I have helped numerous amounts of people( yes I know, we all help). I help in a humorous, yet serious matter. It all depends on the situation, how serious it is, and when/where it is being taken care of.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I do a lot of athletic things, though I always make free time to get on my laptop. I do not have a set time limit or set amount of days, but I'd be happy to sync my schedule with whom would be interested.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I was introduced to the server back in September of 2013, by an old friend named Luke. I have been playing ever since and I am proud to say that I am an active citizen of the server.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do, as some of you may know I was Moderator on a well-known server. (I will not state the IP in my Moderator application, due to advertising reasoning) and I also had an active forums account on their forums, as well. I have been Admin, Co-Owner, and Moderator on several small servers, also. I would have to say that I am very familiar with the commands, rules, and obligations of a Staff member of ANY sized server or forum.

*Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and so is support. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this. By the way, this in fact IS my second application, but I requested the other one to be locked, due to me being a 'New Member' back then. :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    2. matt10chr

matt10chr Experienced Member

You did a good job making this

3. Toweeh ❥

Well, thank you :3

4. matt10chr

you welcome :D

5. matt10chr

I always try to help

6. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

I would recommend putting more info. Maybe putting colors more visible to others also.
      I am glad you take constructive criticism into consideration, I appreciate that.

Overall, nice application. Those tweaks need to be made before I support though. Sorry.

7. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

Nice application, it's very detailed. Good luck.

8. Toweeh ❥

Thank you! That means a lot from you :)

9. Toweeh ❥

More info? In what areas? Thanks for the feedback as well :)

10. Grayson

In the why you should become mod section. That's for my support though.

11. Toweeh ❥

Hmm, i'll get onto that now.

12. Toweeh ❥

I edited it a bit. o3o

13. Grayson

You now have my support.

I feel you would do great with the position and be able to withstand it. You put time and effort in this app for the position, which tells me you are determined. Please, don't make me look stupid by supporting you.

14. Toweeh ❥

Thank you so much for all the great feedback and constructive criticism! Haha, I don't plan to make you look stupid. :)

15. Grayson

Good, it's to easy to say something hurtful to someone these days.

16. Toweeh ❥

I agree.

17. pokemaniac01

pokemaniac01 Guest

18. gianni024

gianni024 Well-Known Member

Support :) nice app Tori.

19. Toweeh ❥

Thanks so much! :)

20. Toweeh ❥