x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • {USA} BillCipher_[Global]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BillCipher, Dec 1, 2015.

1. BillCipher

BillCipher Experienced Member

[​IMG]
      MY moderator application

I am 16 now *I accidentally put my dads age xD*

My IGN (in game name)
      My in game name is BillCipher_

My time zone
      My time zone is MST

My country
      I live in the USA

My language
      I speak only English and a little bit of Spanish but I can understand all English and most Spanish

Why I want to be a mod
      Strict

This is what a lot of mods are soft about. If a mod sees a hacker they kick them or most of the time, mute them. If someone is breaking the rules they kick them. If someone is spamming they temp mute them. If i was mod i will ban hackers. I will kick/ban rule breakers, and i will mute spammers. I am not too strict to where if I see a spammer I ban them. I will also warn people for their offense if it isn't a big problem
      Kind
      This is also what a lot of mods are soft about. If mods see a spammer they perm-ban them. With me i will be kind, but not too kind. I also am kind within game stuff. If someone needs money, I try to help them out and give them money.
      Lack of mods/Active
      Mods are sometimes inactive in game; I see them active on forums but barely any mods in game. , also i just noticed recently that MANY of our good mods have been demoted or resigned . Also I am active on forums AND in game, I keep my forums account open all day and I check it every 5 minutes wile playing minecraft. The main point is, there should be mods on every server and there are a TON of hackers and no mods, and oppvp there are even More hackers when i am on late an night. So i hope if I become a mod, I will record, and ban the hackers.
      Honesty
      I am honest, and truthful in all situations. I sometimes see mods that aren’t honest or truthful. Also I only lied once. I told person that I will pay him money on oppvp because he was poor but I had no money. I understand that some mods were demoted for abusing but I wouldn’t ever think to abuse. I am honest. I never lied before. I keep all my promises, And i never scammed ANYONE before.
      Temperate
      This goes with the last part of Honesty. Also I wouldn’t abuse out of anger or temper. I would use my powers to ban and mute correctly. One more thing, I know how to control my temper and not lash out or rage when I get mad.
      Patience
      This is a major thing that mods need to focus on. I have a lot of patience for in game stuff and in real life stuff.
      Experience
      I have a lot of experience as a mod because I own a server, and I moderate 2 servers with almost the same kind of staff team.
      Helpful
      I am helpful. When someone needs help I help them. When someone needs a mod I try to help them by getting a mods attention.
      Steadfast
      I am Steadfast. Other people’s opinions and any player reputation, doesn’t apply to any punishment I would make.
      Fair
      I am fair with all decisions I make. I try to be fair with everything I do and I will be fair with any punishments I make. Some mods aren’t fair with punishments but I will try to be fair. Also some mods ban people right on the spot, without proof. When i ban i record the proof then ban them, or else I wouldn't be following the rules
      Mature
      I may not be the most mature person ever, but I try to be the maturest I can. I am very mature for my age and I believe up for the task of moderating
      Organized
      I am very organized, and I will be organized when I am a mod. The best piece of advice I have ever heard was "everything you do, do it perfectly." I will try to do everything 100%, and really help this server.
      Hard-Worker
      I am a hard worker. When I am a mod I will give my uttermost attention and work and I will give 100%. Hey, when i do my work i try to be fun about it, but i make sure the fun does not get in the way of work
      Friendly

I am also friendly. I never criticize anyone, and I try to make people feel better when they are sad. I try to support and help new people the best I can.

When I can be active
      I can be active everyday from 8:00AM MST till 3:00PM

How long I have been on this server
      I have been on for a little more than 2-3 years

Have I ever been banned or muted?
      I have only been banned for advertising and hacking but i learned my lesson. I deleted my a LONG time ago

Do I have any experience being a mod?
      I have a little experience because I am an Owner on my own server and I am mod on 2 different servers

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I have Bandicam

The servers I would like to moderate
      I want to be a global Mod because on a lot of servers mods aren't active. I am very active on most pvp servers and those servers need more mods. I will be happy to moderate on those server and all other servers for this community.

Extras
      On my server i have the PermissionsEx plugin and a lot i don't need to tell. So I know all the moderator commands and stuff, also if you don't believe feel free to ask me questions. I may have a bad rep but I hope you all can forgive me for all the bad stuff I have done in the past.
      I am going to be honest and say that i have a bad history but the past is the past. And i believe i should be given another chance.
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/freezegod-night-banned.46597/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/freezegod-ads-banned-canucks.47023/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/infected-freezegod-hacking-lola-banned.49308/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/infected-freezegod-hacking-already-banned-lola.49311/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/freezegod-hacking-again-banned-canucks.49022/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/infection-freezegod-hacking-night-banned.48841/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/infection-freezegod-alexa-banned.50699/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/freezegod-spamming-ares-muted.49755/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/forums-freeze2-alternate-account-pops-handled.50809/#post-510417
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/opfactions-linosa456-fryz-banned.28614/
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/infection-billcipher_-king-banned.54926/
      I may have a bad history but i have changed. Its time that the people of Mineverse see it.
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    2. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

No Support:
      - Try and improve your activity, I don't see you a lot, in game or on the forums.
      - I recommend adding some spacing, makes it look nicer.
      - Grammar errors.
      - I think some of what you said is highly incorrect, mods won't Mute a hacker, they will for sure ban them.
      - This is my opinion, and it might be extremely wrong, but I get the feeling that you're a little bit immature, however, as I said I could be wrong :).

Good luck and have a nice day :).

Also, every Moderator is now Global.
      I suggest doing some reading on the Official threads, I believe there is one with further details on this Global Moderator only rule. :D.

3. BillCipher

Thanks for the input :) i think you might not see me active because we are in different timezone.

4. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

I believe this may be the case :).
      You seem like a kind person, but, work on any feedback you get, and I might be back to give some support :).
      Good Luck, again.

5. BillCipher

6. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

I support

7. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Also, you no longer perm-ban hackers. Every ban is now a 31day ban or less. Please learn the appropriate punishments and commands.

8. BillCipher

thanks
      thanks for the input, and i typed the ban's wrong

9. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

This took the words out of my mouth.

10. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

Neutral, too many color.

11. Silence

Silence Experienced Member

No support.
      Irrelevant topics, bad grammar, and you deleted your "A"?
      Maybe fix these things and support.
      BTW I love gravity falls.

12. UnclePhil

UnclePhil Active Member

Hello BillCipher,

After reading your application, I have to bluntly say that I do not support you. Although I have nothing against you, your application lacks in various areas throughout it. For example, the traits you've listed are fine, however you do not have much information under them to support them. Also, what is the point of having two "hard-working" subheadings, when you can simply just include both of your supporting details under one?

There are also quite a few grammatical errors throughout your application. A lot of your "I"s need to be capitalized, and there are a few words that are spelled incorrectly.

Another thing; the formatting is messed up. There are many unnecessary spaces everywhere, as well as places that lack them. If I were you I would look for those to clean your application up a bit, to make it look nicer, however this is completely your decision to make.

Lastly, the color. An application doesn't need very much color. In fact, it doesn't need it at all (the less color the better, in my opinion). This too is optional, however.

Good luck.

13. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Neutral, the grammar needs to be a little better
      Example: you didn't capitalize some of your I's and commas are missing
      Also instead of having 20 traits which dont have a lot of detail maybe put 10 with a lot more detail ;)

14. TADS

TADS Guest

Added in-

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
    15. TADS

TADS Guest

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

16. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Thread re-opened.

17. TADS

TADS Guest

If you're reopening it, please add all of your bans in.

18. GenyS

GenyS Guest

No support.

19. BillCipher

Thanks for the input

20. TADS

TADS Guest

I'll go with neutral, I'd like to see you be more active in the community and forums side of things.