x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Application for thunder469

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by thunder469, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. thunder469

thunder469 Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 11
      Your in-game name:

thunder469
      What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Time Zone
      What country do you live in?
      United States of America
      What languages do you speak?
      I speak Arabic, English, Ukraine, and Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod because I am a respectful person who doesn't tolerate people putting down other people. I will mute the person who started the violence for 12hrs. I also like hearing funny jokes. But when they are being like raciest and mean to people who are on, I will tell them to stop, but if they just ignore me I will mute them for 12-24hrs. I want to make mineverse a better server for everyone, not just for me, for everyone who wants to play minecraft.
      Hackers
      When I see a hacker I know they are a hacker because I was a hacker. I got banned from kitpvp because my mind sort-of drifted away from being a good person. I don't know what got into me. So I am sorry for my past and I hope we can look in the future.

Respect
      I will respect everyone and I will welcome people when they join a new server. I would make people feel comfortable and I will never make people mad, sad, or even angry. I will tell people to take a deep breath and cool down.

Socialize
      I love to socialize with other people. I will talk and talk because some people don't know what to do. I will tell them to read the rules so they know what not to do.

Kindness
      I will be kind to everyone on Mineverse. I won't take advantage if I become a mod. I will not steal stuff and swear. I wouldn't ban people for no reason. I would have to have a good reason if I want to ban someone.

Friendship
      I will make friends when I become mod. It isn't that nice when u are a mod and don't have friends. I will try and make friends if I can.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Depends which day
      Monday,1-2 hours
      Tuesday,2-3 hours
      Wednesday,1-3 hours
      Thursday,2-4 hours
      Friday,3-7 hours
      Saturday,1-4 hours
      Sunday,2-4 hours
      And I will be on forums everyday for about 1-2hrs.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I started playing Mineverse since December 13, 2014. So I have been playing for 1 year and 16 days.
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes I have been banned in the past. I have been banned for hacking on kitpvp and like 2 weeks ago I was banned from kitpvp for ddos threats, but I got unbanned that same day. As I said before, I would like to leave the past and enter the future.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes I have had past experience in being a mod. In about 3 servers. 2 of the servers got shut-down because the owner wanted to take a break of minecraft. Then the other one I got demoted because there where a lot of people doing mod application, so then after I got demoted the server shut-down because no-one would go on.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

I would like to mostly moderate kitpvp and opfactions. I would also like to moderate opprison and prison, but mostly is kitpvp and opfactions.

I would like to thank people for reading this Moderation Application and I hope for good reports. Thx

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    2. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Negative:
      -Add more information

Positive:
      -Great Colour
      -Active both on forums and in game
      -Helpful

Support Good luck

Edited: If your wondering where I would like to see more information it's around your Qualities

3. kingkilla619

kingkilla619 Active Member

add more info other than that
      Support My Best Of Lucks To You

4. thunder469

thunder469 Active Member

Thx noopcukecake and kingkill619

5. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

No support

Reasons: add more detail, you are very rude, and you have some typo's and spelling errors.

~Wario

6. Omar

Omar Active Member

7. Omar

Omar Active Member

Add more detail on why should you become mod and do you have any experience as a moderator get more detail 10% so far no support

8. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

No support, you are immature and you were banned for ddos threats which is scary.. Sorry but i just don't think you'd be a great Moderator.

9. thunder469

thunder469 Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.