x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] angmonster's Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KilCam1080HD, Jan 28, 2015.

1. KilCam1080HD

KilCam1080HD Active Member

• How old are you? I am 15 years old.
      • Your in-game name: angmonsters
      • What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard
      • What country do you live in? U.S.A
      • What languages do you speak? I am learning french but i speak English.
      • Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should become Moderator because i have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff. More about that on "Do you have any past experience as a moderator?', but besides that. I would like to help this server out for the better good.
      • How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on from 1-3 hours a day. Possibly more, but it depends.
      • How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've been playing Mineverse for about a year.
      • Have you ever been banned in the past? That's a negative.
      • Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been Moderator about 5 times on different servers. I cant list them all, but i have other experience with staff. I can tell you if i may.
      • Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to Moderator on Infection and OP PvP. I chose those because, well OP PvP is never checked for hackers. I had many experience dealing with hackers. I have settled many problems with to along with that. I will do what ever it takes to make them stop. (They use kinds like Nodus ect.)
      • A few things about me:
      • __________________________________________________________________ _____ MATURE
      I'm mature by doing the right thing or doing what other people disagree with. In disagree, i mean like bullying or encouraging someone to get hacks. That will just make the server have more hackers, which is not a bad thing because we can control them. Another way I'm mature is in the way that i don't abuse powers given to me. I use them wisely because no one likes to get demoted, right?
      Tricky
      I'm tricky by getting hackers to think I will help them. But i will just end up doing something or getting Noobcrew when he's on. I will report him in every sort of way. I don't like hackers, and you probably don't either. So, LETS GET RID OF EM HACKERS! Or, this goes to all you hackers. Turn 'em off.

(Thats only 2 but if you want me to tell more, I will if i may. Thank you for your time. But this application will probably end up bad, so im going to make the best of it.)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    2. KilCam1080HD

KilCam1080HD Active Member

I have faith in this. I'm in 100% full ♡.

3. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

No support. Good luck!