x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA]✯funmaker's Moderator Application✯[Factions/OP Factions]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by funmakers, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. funmakers

funmakers Experienced Member

funmaker's Moderator Application

Hey Everyone! This morning I decided I would apply for moderator for this wonderful server. This application is not a joke like my last 2 mod apps I previously created (out of boredom). I worked very hard on this and your feedback and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated so please leave a comment below.

I would like to thank these amazing people for helping me build up the courage and motivation to apply for moderator : @FaZe Dox @Atlas @PandaBear__ @_u2ez_ @ChiChay @ItzSlay @WolfWhispers @Savage @FoxSoul @canucksfan44 and @Tweety

Now, I am am already expecting some non supporters and I understand your decisions. I have been quite rude and immature in the past but I have grown past that almost completely. I would like to apologize to anyone I have had a feud with and shame my self for not being the bigger person and not engaging with them. Especially @Ponyknight99 because what I said to him was really awful and I hope he can one day forgive me because I really did not mean it and I wish I did not say it. Pony I hate having conflict with you honestly and I want to squash our beef and become at least normal if not cool with each other. I know when to stop messing around and I firmly believe I can handle being a staff member for Mineverse.

How old are you?
      15 years old

IGN:
      funmakers (Currently it is FunTensions_ but I am going to change it back)

What timezone are you in?

UTC -06:00

What country do you live in?

USA

What languages do you speak?

English, ASL, Italian, Fijian, German, and Spanish
      (I have moved a lot in my life and I have also made a strong effort to learn new languages)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Attitude
      I am a very optimistic and friendly person and I treat others with the idea of "the golden rule" in mind. I almost never get mad and if I do I certainly don't take my anger out on others or myself. I go into new situations with an open mind and I am very confident I can handle my position as a staff member if I have the privilege of being promoted.

Not Biased
      If I have the blessing of becoming a part of this staff team I would not hold any biases in my work. I would treat people equally and with respect no matter what had happened in the past before hand.

Professional
      I am very dedicated in life because it is a very important value in my opinion. One example is spending over a year working to dunk in basketball (this was 3 years ago when I was 5"7 and I couldn't even get the net) and working hard and never stopping until, the day I slammed the ball through the hoop. This matters because I would treat this position as a job instead of a hobby. I would listen to the players and not brush them off as unequal members of the community. I believe every ones voice matters and they should be heard.

Honesty
      As a moderator I would not hide things from people and show proof to everyone. I know when to keep my mouth closed on some issues but I have seen many mods ignoring or keeping things from people.

Knowledge
      I know when people break the rules in game and on forums and I always have some recording software up and ready to go. I can spot hackers and tell when people are lying. I have issues trusting people because I was taught how to see a lie and expose it. I know when players are trying to keep things away from me and I am very experienced at this being a helper and mod on other servers. Of course I would give people warnings and chances but I wouldn't let players deceive me either.

Feelings
      This may seem a bit odd but I am never really sad or mad. If I am it is to a very small degree and nobody can even tell. I bring this up because I know there has been staff with personal issues that skews their judgment and biases. I don't let these get to me in a capacity to do anything. No, I'm not a schizophrenic I just am good at handling my emotions.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      On the server:
      Weekdays: 2-3 hours
      Weekends: 4-7 hours

On Forums:
      Daily: As long as needed but usually I spend about 3 hours daily

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

About 2 years and I will never stop as long as it as up because it is a great server I am glad I discovered :)

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes. 1 time for scamming a very long time ago and 1 time for disrespect any other bans were incorrect bans that were revoked.

I regret my decisions and I take full responsibility to these situations. I would like to point out I payed the person back I scammed and I am now friends with the person I was disrespecting.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Only once before on my friends faction server which is still being built but I have my own server so I know almost all the commands needed to run smoothly.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) Factions and OP Factions

Thanks for reading my moderator application it means a lot to me ~ funmakers

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

support

3. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Support.
      - You've changed a lot. Before you used to be rude and showed disrespect towards others. Now you are a kind, outspoken player who shows respect towards [most] players.
      - You're active.
      - You have a vast knowledge of Opfactions.

4. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

Nice application fun. Like Dire, if I see you acting more mature and things like that, I'll consider supporting. :)

5. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I do not support you...

6. funmakers

Thank you Anna it means a lot <3
      Thanks Diggy that was really nice and I am glad you support me :)
      Thanks for your response Agent :)
      That is definitely something I am starting to put into action since I knew I needed to change since I started suffering consequences not only on the forums but from my friends. Is there anything you can suggest I work on specifically Agent? I would love to have your support since you are one of the only mods on the game modes I usually play.
      May I ask why Scorvix?

7. Scorv

I thought you said you could tell when people are lying. ;)

P.s. that means support.

8. funmakers

Haha XD
      Thanks Scorvix it means a lot coming from you :p
      Props on that little spin you just did there I liked that :)

9. Scorv

I try :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    10. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

no support

11. funmakers

Thanks for your input.
      I honestly would not like your support though considering your tendency to hack and bully others online. But at least you gave me your opinion and I respect that.

12. ancia

ancia Guest

Suportorino :P I think you would be a very nice and helpful mod.

13. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

Neutral.
      You are starting to turn around but you are still very rude and immature to me online.

14. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

who did i bully? i saw you bullying --> https://gyazo.com/b8ceea19841fbcab1bc10582d4ce5808

15. funmakers

Thank you ancia :) and Yes if I were to receive mod I would be helpful to anyone in need no matter what the issue may be.

16. funmakers

Who is that? My skype name is my irl name so that must be a imposter. You bullied my friends and I on factions calling us "ez" and "fgts" over and over again.

17. funmakers

I would like to make a sincere apology to you Echoed_ I am not sure why I even started with you but it was a mistake of mine and I would like to become on better terms if you are willing to forgive me. I don't like keeping beef but I don't really have a issue with you I just said some things that I should not have. Thank you for your input it means a lot and I thank you for it :)

18. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

Support. <3

19. funmakers

Thanks Panda <3
      It means a lot and I am glad you support me! You are a great friend and I appreciate your input :)

20. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

I've never really talked to you before, and I'm not one to judge based on others opinions on you, so for now, I'll support you.

Although "partying in hell w/ anna" ;)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.