x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA (USA) ✯ Dontchallengeme's Mod App - [Kit PvP] [OPPrison]. ✯

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Dontchallengeme, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dontchallengeme

Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

Please bear with me as I explain my qualifications.

How old are you?
      17 Years young :oldman:
      I don't like to think of my age, it makes me feel old :depressed:

Your in-game name:
      Dontchallengeme
      Please tell me that intimidates you
      What timezone are you in?
      PST ( CA, US)
      What country do you live in?
      I am native to those of who , consider themselves 'Mericans

What languages do you speak?
      I am fluent in 2 languages
      Sarcasm

I have grown up with my mother, and my sister. My sister being 3 years older than me, she has spent her fair time 'picking on me' , one might say. Yes, I was bullied by a girl, but that has led up to who I am to this day, it has made me the sarcastic and creative person that people respect and look up to. I am well-aware of what is 'sarcastic' and what is 'rude' and I'm also aware of when to use it, and when not to.

English

English is my primary language. I strive to increase my vocabulary and use more complex words to assist in making my point in an argument or statement. I can speak more than 15 words in English, therefor according to my Spanish 1 teacher freshmen year, I am fluent in this language.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Honesty

Honesty has ALWAYS been my best feature. I have grown up in a religious environment , being 'trained' that honesty is a huge part of who someone is. Not only am I honest with others, I'm honest with myself. I don't try to make situations seem lighter than what they are, nor do I emphasize a situation to make it more than it is. I embrace it as it is, and do what is needed to fix it.
      Passionate
      I've always been someone that when I believe in achieving a goal, whether it's on the field at a football game, or soccer game, or in a video game, I get it done. I am passionate about minimal things, which makes it more consistent of achieving said goal. And being a mod on Mineverse is DEFINITELY one of them.

Humorous
      Humorous is not one of my key traits, but it's definitely an important one. It shows that I can relate to the other players. I believe I can make Mineverse a more enjoyable place, rather it's cracking a harmless joke and making someone laugh, or being there when someone is in need.

Maturity
      Maturity is very important in any successful moderator. This trait helps differ from the best , and the worst. I have always been considered wise, and mature in any situation. I can cope with a lot at once, and handle what it takes to do what is needed. This trait does not come with age, I have developed this trait due to the fact of the people who I choose to hang around. I've chose in my life not to place myself around the people who will negatively impact myself, but those who will help me grow in the traits that are a necessity in being successful in the things I desire to be.

Intelligence
      I would consider myself 'intelligent'. There's one thing I need to clear up.. Intelligence is different from 'maturity' and from 'educated'. It takes memory to be educated, but it takes knowledge and experience to be intelligent. Intelligence is something majority of people don't look into. It's either 'smart' or 'dumb' per se. But there is way more to the spectrum. Intelligence is not something you're taught, it's not what you've been through. It's what you get out of it, and sometimes that's the best gift of all. I believe I have understood this for a long time , and can most definitely put it to the test.

Polite
      I have always been polite, my dad has raised me like himself. I reflect him greatly in every manor. This means I often catch myself sharing what I have with others, using 'please' & 'thank you' when talking to someone. As a player on Mineverse, I've never really had the chance to show this, but as a moderator, There's a plentiful amount of ways to show this trait to the players around me.

Priorities
      I have made a GREAT amount of friends on Mineverse, through pvp'ing and chatting. It has come to my attention, that being a moderator places my priorities in my position over pleasing them. I understand that in the area of Moderating, and an IRL job. If a friend of mine gets banned for hacks, harassment, or any other bans, I'm aware that I can not treat them any different than any other player and give them the punishment they deserve.

Aware
      As a player on Mineverse, it has been shown to me that kids will go as far to hack on a Minecraft game. There's a plethora of hackers in KitPvP and OPPvP. I am always pvp'ing and I see these all the times. Majority of the time I'm on, there's not a mod on to take action on these hackers or record them, meaning hackers won't stop if they're not punished. I'm aware I can't ban on the spot without evidence, and I can record on my laptop using bandicam.

There's a lot more I could say - But that's a waste of characters, I'm limited to only 1,000.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Mon-Friday : 2-3 Hours everyday (Forums or server)
      Sat-Sun : 5-6 Hours a day (Forums or server)

*This time is primarily on forums , KitPvP, or OP Prison *

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse since around April,2014 (of this year)
      I have spent plenty of time on all of the servers to get to know players, and I'm currently working on trying to spend time on each server.
      This shows I have had my time spent learning the rules and mechanics that Mineverse operates by.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I have never been been banned on Mineverse. Although, there was one close call ( http://www.mineverse.com/threads/i-beat-multiplayer-minecraft.23405/#post-224902 ) I was never unable to join the server/banned. But it was a close call, as you can see by the postings. I was demonstrated my traits. There was no sense of being rude, or immature even though I was upset. I've never ever used a hacked client, nor will I be classified as a hacker.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I was a temporary moderator on an IRL friend's hunger games server, which was swarmed by hackers. The reason I'm no longer a moderator on that server, is because the server wasn't striving and receiving the donations needed to keep the server alive, so it died (passed away), and I was left 'mod-less' . It was a great experience and showed me what was needed of a moderator. I know all basic commands.
      The 2 Servers I would best fit as moderator-
      KitPvP
      I honest to god , think Mineverse' KitPvP is being neglected, and causing global mods stress and overwhelming work in the reports section. More in-game support would be very useful. There's only a handful of mods that log into this server more than once a month. Not only are there hackers, but there's vulgar/ racist things being said in chat..I've done around 20'ish reports on just KitPvP Chat.. I can't record and PvP, due to low FPS, but I can record and watch them PvP others..
      I'm the hero that Gotham Mineverse deserves
      OPPrison
      Although I do play a lot of Kit, I've begun to enjoy more of this new server-type. It is fun, but chat is constantly being spammed (When I first started , I was a cause, but I've led away from that) and vulgar things are being said outloud in chat.. There's only mods on once in awhile, and there are constantly 175+ players.. I believe I would fit right in, in this field.

I'm sure there's more to learn about being a moderator on such a populated server, but I'm more than willing to learn and grow my knowledge of this subject. It is a passion of mine to be a moderator on Mineverse. I hope you know how much this means to me..

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

3. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Eh, no support. Just see you on Kit.

4. Yin

Yin Boss Member

I'll support, you don't seem like a terrible person.

5. nick ok

nick ok Well-Known Member

Support :)

6. Dontchallengeme

7. Mrdonutking1

Mrdonutking1 Experienced Member

Support!!!

8. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Yet you had to dislike my post.

9. MCExplore

MCExplore Experienced Member

Support of course. You treat everyone fairly. Your honest. Your mature. You the right person for the job. I know that you would do an outstanding job at mod. You have everything it takes and it's about time xD Best of luck
      -Leona

10. XGHOSTxSHADOWX

XGHOSTxSHADOWX Active Member

just cause yo name is dope support

11. davisabog

davisabog Experienced Member

Support :D

12. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

I support. :)
      Never seen you disrespect others.
      Good luck!

13. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

14. Dontchallengeme

15. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

Support...

By the way, Love the name <3

16. treelegs

treelegs Experienced Member

I guess support why not.

17. zPingu

zPingu Experienced Member

You are one of the nicest people I know I fell that you would be a great mod you have been a insperaition to me and lots of there people so with that in mind SUPPORT 100% :D

18. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Support, but don't rate everyone's post with a "like."

19. UniQue_GhosT

UniQue_GhosT Experienced Member

%100Support%100
      Honestly everything about you is amazing , you're always true to your self and others , your funny , optimistic and never the less an amazing person , you help people like no other , inform people about the things they need to know , ( I hope) soon to be mod ( you ) will be the honestly the best mod Mineverse will ever experience .... Truth has been told.

20. Dontchallengeme

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.