x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] ☆ MissPVP_ 's Moderator Application ☆

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MissPVP, Oct 19, 2014.

1. MissPVP

MissPVP Experienced Member

Mod banner shit.jpg
      How many years have I been on this earth?
      I've been alive 328,500 seconds and counting, which is also equivalent to 15 years.
      What is the name in which people often refer to you by?
      MissPVP_
      What time is it where your house is located?
      Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
      Where is your house?
      U.S.A. (The East Coast)
      What kind of noises can you make with your mouth that form sentences?
      I can speak English & German fluently. If you threw some Italian at me I could decode it.
      How long do you spend nolifeing on our server everyday?
      As school is one of the most important things to me, if not the most important, I do plan on keeping it high on my priorities list. With that being said:
      Note : some days I have 5 hours of school work, other days I have 20 minutes. It really depends, all of you fellow highschool students will (I hope) understand this common struggle.
      • Monday ; Really anytime post homework, activities, & dinner [7:30 - whenever I fall asleep]
      • Tuesday ; This is my busy day..... Post activities, homework, dance & dinner [9 - whenever I fall asleep]
      • Wednesday ; 'Tis the chill day of my week..... Post activities & homework [5 - whenever I fall asleep]
      • Thursday ; Also another day that not much happens.... Post activities & homework [5 - whenever I fall asleep]
      • Friday ; If there is NOT some sort of social event for me attend [The second I arrive home from hell - whenever I find myself asleep, normally about 3AM]
      • Saturday ; If there is NOT social activites for me to attend [ 9AM - (with breaks or homework & such) 2AM]
      • Sunday ; Sundaybumday.... [12PM - (and homework / food breaks) 11PM]
      How long have I invested into this server?
      Well, I posted my very first Mineverse video on November 29th, 2013.
      During that time I guess you can say I was not "serious". I really started to play on January 3rd, 2014...which is also when I uploaded my first KitPvP video.

I've been playing on Mineverse for 11 months.

Have you ever been banned?
      Yes. Funny story actually, on the first day I got the "god" donator rank, which also just so happened to be Dirty_Ninja's first day as mod, I was banned for having a sharp 25 on OP PvP. [Link to that whole fiascos thread ; http://www.mineverse.com/threads/misspvp_-ban-appeal-for-op-pvp.2069/ ]
      Have you had moderator experience in the past?
      To be completely honest, besides being modded on small servers owned by friends that close in 5 days, then no. As I've been playing on this server for so long I pretty much understand how everything works, I know the rules, I know how things work ect. I do have lots of experience reporting hackers. [Playlist of all of my video reports : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPFcV7ZbXMsH856-nDeQWol_YG8G6g4Pw ]
      Why I should become a mod ;
      I am brutally honest. I've noticed in the past some mods/players in general have a hard time saying what they mean. I don't really have an issue telling people what I think of them, or flat out just "saying it how it is". Often, it is stereotyped that most females are "weaker" when it comes to sad/emotion stirring things. Unlike the stereotypical girl, I take can deal with "upsetting" topics without to much of an issue.
      ☆ I use my brain. Im sure you guys will have something unfriendly to say about this one but anywho, along with being brutally honest Im not scared to tell someone that they're dumb. Now, I understand that not everyone thinks the same way I do but there is a point when I cannot withstand the intelligence deficiency anymore. Unlike some people who apply for mod I understand the difference between right and wrong; I've never been banned for hacking, nor have I really ever done something "dumb" (although I'm pretty sure I was warned for saying something in chat some 9 months ago). Overall, I was blessed with an extra handful of common sense.
      ☆I am for the most part mature. Im not big on the whole drama thing. Thus, I do whatever it takes to avoid such events for taking place. Yes, I still giggle at sexual jokes & I sometimes make them. Im a normal teenager. When it comes to dealing with serious things though, I can take my 11 yearold self and turn into that 26 yearold grouchy woman.
      ☆I am helpful. I am not new to being spammed, thus when people bombard me with questions I will be able to reply in a hopefully timely manner. As I've played on Mineverse for so long I have an already good understanding of the rules, thus making it easier for me to help fellow players.
      ☆I am responsible. I have interacted with quite a few mods on Mineverse in the past & present. I understand what I'm getting myself into along with understanding the effort I'm going to have to exert to do my job well & accurately. As I said earlier, school is a very high priority for me. I juggle the responsibility of keeping myself on honor role, along with participating in multiple after school clubs/activities.

My intention of being mod ;
      Besides the obvious, helping people & making the community better, I have quite a few reasons why I want to be a mod. Recently, with the staff changed and such its been called to my attention that "the normal" things that go on on the forums are not happening. I really am here to help Mineverse get back on its feet after losing such valuable people. Helping with Mineverse community to only make it better is whats the most important to me.

Remember, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. I understand not everyone likes me and I'm sure some people have valid reasons.

Thanks for reading & the positive/negative feedback :cat:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    2. Yin

Yin Boss Member

Not a bad app, I support.

Edit: took some time to stalk you, definitely reconsidering this support.

Edit 2: now I've found some very rude things, however, your app does show some maturity. I've decided you definitely won't be my first pick for mod, but you aren't my last.

3. Tayarific_

Tayarific_ Experienced Member

SHUPPORT OMG

4. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Looks nice Support

5. Daddy

Daddy Well-Known Member

No support.

6. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

No support.
      You're incredibly disrespectful.
      You 'hate' me because I'm supposedly a 'mini-mod'.
      You've said exactly this to me before, 'I can't stand mods, let alone mini ones.'
      Good luck.
      Bring on the hate, because everyone 'loves' MissPvP__, lol.

7. CypriotSmasher

CypriotSmasher Experienced Member

Support, I like your App!! :)

8. [Titan]BigDoglegoman

[Titan]BigDoglegoman Experienced Member

You are disrespectful but this is not a bad app so I'm saying 50/50 :) goodluck:)

9. Ringo24

Ringo24 Experienced Member

Support

10. jalal23q

jalal23q Active Member

I dont even know u but YOLO SUPPORT

11. GohanGamez

GohanGamez Active Member

No support. I see you being mean to other players and you haven't responded to any of these posts. That proves you can't be on the forums.

12. GohanGamez

GohanGamez Active Member

If you want something to complain about make a conversation. Otherwise, Shush :P.

13. XGHOSTxSHADOWX

XGHOSTxSHADOWX Active Member

theres some beef going on

14. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

idk I'm still thinking

15. jalal23q

jalal23q Active Member

Lol its all g

16. 532

532 Experienced Member

Honestly i am not sure to support this you cleary said i am quiting mv and never come back on one of your videos that makes me confused because your now applying for mineverse?? i remember you stating how much you hate mineverse you complain about how it lags and etc another thing is you swear kinda to much maybe calm down on the words and i might support for now 50/50

17. kitkat6605910

kitkat6605910 Legendary Member

No support sorry. Goodluck to you! :)

18. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Not really she is just stating that she doesn't wanna support

19. jalal23q

jalal23q Active Member

Its clearly. Racist bro

20. ChloyyBear

ChloyyBear Well-Known Member

Too many Stars