x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] ☂ Fen's Guard App ☂

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by fendodo, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. lachie_jones99

lachie_jones99 Active Member

you hav been quite mean to me but if you are willing to change I reckon you will get it and I have seen you a bit unhelpful at times or I may have just got off on the wrong foot with you. Good luck -lck99

2. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

Flaming and Raging? When have I done that? I do not support because I think you are still immature and haven't changed your ways. If you want to be a prison guard, then follow the rules. I know a guard has to see the person with contraband, and you keep using such contrabands against players when guards aren't there. You are not helpful online at all. All I see you doing is killing innocent players.. The other day you threatened to DDoS me for a dumb reason. Should that affect you in becoming guard? No. But if you are still willing to do that, that shows immaturity.

3. fendodo

fendodo Guest

NEVER did I threaten to ddos you. You just tag a long with people in the "cool group" I do not kill innocent players nor do I use contraband's. You are saying this as you are mad at something not because it's the truth. Thanks for the feed back. I do not want you to reply to this at it is already starting a flame war between us.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.