x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • {US} gregboy123 MOD APP

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by gregboy123, Dec 31, 2014.

?

Will you accept me as a Moderator

1. Yes

50.0%
    2. No

50.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. gregboy123

gregboy123 Active Member

How old are you?: 13
      What is your in game name?: gregboy123
      What is your timezone?: Eastern U.S
      What country do you live in?: USA
      What languages do you speak?: English and learning Spanish in school.
      Why do you think you should become a moderator?: I would like to become a moderator because this is my favorite server and I want to help it grow and thrive to the number one server. Also I used to have a server so I do have some past memory of how I took charge of my server. Unfortunately the files for the server got corrupted to I had to shut it down. I am also a boy scout so I am all about leadership and taking charge of all kinds of things like is there is a hacker I will do what I can and contact an admin ASAP. If i'm in charge of OP Prisons and SkyGrid there will be no hackers. I am funny and humorous, everyone in my school knows and likes me. So I am a very likeable person and that has an affect on the server because people will know that their chest and their loot is safe from hackers because they trust me. I am very mature and will take this privilege as a job, as a duty to take care, protect and help the server and other people.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?: About 1 - 2 hours on the weekdays ( depending on homework and after school activities) but on the week ends depending on what im doing I may be on the server all day.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: As I said before I used to OWN a server bout the file got corrupted and I had to delete the server.

*Supporters*
      champmatt
      jacoby128

2. Bill

Bill Active Member

Support

3. melgrath

melgrath Experienced Member

Not a lot of detail and double post

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.