x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [US] Dabadoo's (GuTLessMAN) Mod Application (Prison) (Archer PvP)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by GuTLessman, Mar 30, 2015.

1. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

Hi! My name's Gut, or Luke. I would love the chance to help out around Mineverse by being a staff member.

How old are you?
      I am 17.

Your in-game name:
      Dabadoo (was GuTLessMAN)

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Time (ET)

What country do you live in?
      USA

What languages do you speak?
      English and some French, I'm currently in French 2. I currently have an A in the class.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I have noticed that the prison server has been in need of mods. I would be active, helpful, easy to talk to, and put others before myself.
      I feel like being active, not only on the forums, but in the game is very important. In the game is where players will voice their criticism, questions, and concerns. I'm on all the time without a mod on and players will break the rules like spamming chat, hacking, advertising, disrespecting others, using vulgar language, etc. I will be there to stop all these from happening so that new players will enjoy their time on and come back.
      I love helping people. Whether it's in a video game or in everyday life. Helping people is a passion I get from my mom, who is one of the most helpful and humble person I've ever met. In prison, when a player has a question, I will answer quickly and in detail, assuring that they get the best service. Whether it's a question like, "How do I get to the shop?", or a question like "How do I report someone?". I will take all questions into heart because I have been in their position.
      I consider myself easy to talk to. I try to avoid getting in arguments, and I don't judge what people say. I will listen intently to what someone says and will always be there if someone has a question, or just needs a friend. I will make a good impression on new server members, assuring more players will come and stay.
      Finally, I will put others before myself. I love serving people, my parents and I have done many service activities like volunteering at a food bank. This past experience has helped me be able to serve people and make them feel like they're in good hands. Also, I realize that everyone thinks differently. So if two people are arguing, I'll be able to fix the situation while being unbiased.
      I would love the chance to help out around the mineverse community. I really feel like I could contribute a lot to benefit it.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      On average, I will be on 2-3 hours on weekdays, 3-7 on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      1 1/2 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes, I was banned for auction scamming in prison.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I was a moderator on a some what well known server known as Skitscape. On the Skitscape server I was a mod for about 4 months, I decided to resign because my family was about to move and I didn't have time to play. This is experience has left me with a full understanding of all rules out into place. I've also studied the rules on mineverse. I also have a job as a bookkeeper for my parents, so I know how to be responsible and manage my time wisely.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would like to only moderate prison. I feel like I could put much more time and energy on just one server, rather than having to focus on two. But if I do have to pick two, it'd be archer PVP as well. On archer PVP, I've seen a huge lack in moderating. Almost always, I'm on without a mod on. I can see why because of the short time it has been out, but I think I can help fix the problem.

Action I will take?
      I will ensure that I will keep the server safe from hackers, spammers, advertisement, and harassment. I know how unfair it is to play against a hacker using hacks such as kill aura. I know how to spot kill aura and many other hacks, ensuring they will get dealt with. Spammers and advertisers are apart of every server. I will minimize the amount of spam and advertisement in the chat so the players can just play the game without being annoyed by it. I will also put an end to the harassment of players. I've seen many players use harsh words against each other. I will assure that this will stop so the server is a great place for all ages. I will also help with all the reports. I've seen a rise in reports and I really feel like the staff could use some help. I will also stop the use of inappropriate language. I see people all the time use this type of language whether they're joking around or not. I will warn them and if it continues I will take action. I will not be lenient to my friends, I will think of the good of the server first. I'm not saying I will like punishing my friends, but I won't accept bad behavior from anyone.

My traits?
      I'm hardworking. I've acquired a very good work ethic from past summer jobs and the job I hold right now. I will be sure to complete any tasks given to me efficiently. I will not slack off when it comes to reports or other issues.
      I'm dedicated. I'm dedicated to seeing the well being of the mineverse community in a whole. I will do my best to make the prison server a family friendly environment, right now I think it's a 14+ environment.
      I have integrity. I will not let my pride get in the way of my decision making. I will do whats right when no one is watching.
      I'm active. I'm on mineverse a large amount of my day. I love playing on the server because of the sense of community I get from everyone. Being active as a guard will ensure the prison server is wee taken care of.
      I'm easy going. Whenever a new player joins the server I will be sure to welcome them and answer any questions they may have. Causing a growing amount of players in the mineverse community.
      I'm an experienced Minecraft player. I have been playing minecraft since I was 12 years old. So over four years. In those four years, I've learned the ins and outs of minecraft.
      I love to serve. Serving others is a passion of mine. I always think of the well being of others before myself. I will give the players the best service I can, ensuring they will come back for more.
      I'm responsible. I will do what you ask of me when it needs to be done. I will not slack in anyway. In game, I will make sure everyone is attended to.
      I'm helpful. I will be a huge help to players in the forums and in game. I am quick at typing, so I'll be able to get back to people swiftly, while answering their question.
      I'm organized. I have a well known disorder called OCD. I have a compulsive trait that benefits me in being organized, I always have a clean room, and tidy work space.

If you don't support, please tell me why. I always love the chance to grow! Thank you for the feedback <3.

A little about me.
      My dad is a retired Air Force Colonel, with 26 years of service. My parents now run a swim school called Aqua-Tots. I'm a sophomore in high school. Go Lumber Jacks! I strive to become either an Air Force Paratrooper, or a Navy SEAL. I love serving people and one day I hope to have the chance to serve my country as well. I'm also an avid Harry Potter and Batman enthusiast. I have 2 dogs and a white cat named Marley who is my baby. So yea.. that's pretty much all you need to know about me!
      I also recently started my youtube channel where I post all types of content such as BO3, Skywars, and more; and I stream on Twitch somewhat.

Thank you for reading my application. I love all the feedback! Have a great day <3

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    2. hrary

hrary Experienced Member

#1st
      Support 3>

3. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

;p

4. Obama

Obama Experienced Member

More infomation, Othen than that try getting active member.
      Support.

5. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

thanks for the feedback :), I 've been using forums much more as of recently, so it's only a matter of time.

6. Fro

Fro Active Member

support

7. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

bb <3

8. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Support.

9. Nick Young

Nick Young Active Member

Support because its a good application but no Support becauase it needs to be more detailed

Good Luck

10. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

Hey, I added more paragraphs about my traits and what I'll do. Thank you so much for your criticism.

11. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

I just added some more detail about my traits and what I'll do as a guard. Thanks for the feedback!

12. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

much more detail. For now no support.

13. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

Tanks for the feedback. I've been adding much more to my app because you're not the first person to say that there's a lack of detail.

14. hrary

hrary Experienced Member

tanks LOL!

15. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

He said tanks on my post on his app so I did the same xD

16. Nick Young

Nick Young Active Member

A lot better! Good Luck

17. GuTLessman

GuTLessman Active Member

Why thank you :D