x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [US] ✮ PressTehPancake's Moderator Application✮

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pressely, Nov 23, 2015.

?

Do you think I would be a good moderator?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
      37.5%
    2. No

2 vote(s)
      25.0%
    3. Maybe/Neutral

3 vote(s)
      37.5%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Welcome to my application! I hope you answer honestly. Please don't say "Neutral" without a reason. I would appreciate all feedback so I know what I can modify.

How old are you?
      - I am 14 years old. I turn 15 on August 12th, 2016
      Your in-game name:
      - My in-game name is PressTehPancake
      What time zone are you in?
      - Central Time Zone
      What country do you live in?
      - I live in the United States
      What languages do you speak?
      - English is my first language, as I was born in America. However I can also speak Spanish. I do know some words in French,
      however if I have trouble understanding a fellow player I have a translator.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
      - I do. I now have a Youtube channel, where I can catch and report hackers. Along with that I do have a screenshot software, Where I can download my screenshots from in-game and put them in a folder, where I can upload it onto my Youtube channel.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

- I'm Active
      I play on the server for at least one hour a day. I make sure I can go through all game-modes so I get more known to the community. On weekends I play longer. However I do like to split my time evenly among all game types.
      - I'm respectful, responsible, reliable.
      I love making people happy. I always treat people how I would want to be treated, even if they don't like me. I always want people to feel welcome, like they have people that care about them. I do it because it makes me happy, seeing other people
      smile. Sometimes I can be immature, But I always try to be as mature as possible. I do like to joke around, I just don't have good jokes. I feel like you can trust me as part of the staff team, I am responsible. I can guarantee that I won't let you down. I always stick to a plan. And will always follow it. If anyone has a problem, I'll be there. You can rely on me to be
      there on the spot when there is a situation. I will always try to be online, daily.

- I'm smart
      I barely have any grammar issues, and when I do there wouldn't be that many things I misspelled - I am in PAP ELA, So I'm taking
      a 9th grade course in the 8th grade. I am a very smart person, I love working in groups. My favorite subject is ELA, Because it's fun getting to read. That's how I know how to spell a lot of things. From reading. If I ever do have any misspelt words please feel free to point them out. I like making sure that everything I do is done correctly.

- I am humorous
      I am a chill person. I love making laughs, even if I'm laughing at their joke. The one thing I love the most, is making people laugh. It just tells me that I've accomplished something. That something would be making them smile. Making them happy.
      - I am patient
      A big thing moderators should have. I never get frustrated when someone is keeping on asking so many questions or if they don't get what I'm saying. I am assertive, and I keep my patience even if they start to annoy me. I'm very calm and patient and will never lose my temper just because someone doesn't understand something.
      - Honest
      I can promise you I would never lie to a player, or a staff member. I try my hardest to make sure I tell the truth to everyone. I want to be a trusted moderator, after all. How can you trust a Moderator who lies to everyone? Honesty is something all staff should have, most of the time. Everyone lies, its something natural. However it doesn't always mean you can't trust them. However if you do lie. The word will spread that you can't be trusted.
      - Known
      I am very active on Kit pvp, OP Pvp, Sky block and Creative. I have come to know a lot of the members who play there daily. They're the reason that I know some of the stuff I do now. I like to make friends with everyone, including people who don't like me for who I am. I have gotten a bond with the Mineverse community over the past year, a bond that I don't think
      can replace anything.

- Good Leader Ship
      I would like to state, that I have been the President of my student councle group in the 6th grade. Yeah, it may not be a big deal. However it was for me, It's super fun helping people out, especially when you get to bond with them more. I will always respect everyone, and be kind so that I can be a good role-model to the newer and older members of Mineverse.
      - I'm Helpful
      I tend to help a lot. Whenever someone asks a question I either answer it with what I know, or give them the link to the forums page. Where they can ask their question to a bigger community. I've answered a lot of questions over the last year. But it's fun. I like doing it, I will never ignore someone, never. Because I know what it would feel like to be them.
      I like to help the newer people the most, as they have the most questions.

- I know a lot about hacks

[Kill Aura]
      Head Spinning - Hitting multiple players at once - Hitting you while looking another way - etc.
      [Reach]

Hitting from 3+ blocks away
      [Speed]
      Running faster than the average player, Without any potion effects.

[Walking On Water (Jesus)]
      When a player is walking on water, not in. but on.

[X-ray]
      When a player mines straight to a base, chest, spawner or ore. You should keep an eye on them and see
      if they are hacking or not.

These are just some of the many hack types I know. I would just rather not make the thread too long for you

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Weekdays - [1-3] Hours
      Weekends - [2-4] Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      - I have been playing Mineverse for about a year now. However I have recently created
      a forums account, as I lost my login info. to my last one.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

- I have never been banned from Mineverse, and will try my best not to. I follow all of the rules, and will continue
      to. If I get Mod or not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I am currently a Senior Moderator on an OP/Rankup factions server (PodMC) - I have also owned a factions server, however
      it was shut down for financial issues. However hopefully soon I can add Mineverse onto my list.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    2. thorraks

thorraks Guest

Support bro

3. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

k support

4. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Neutral. You seem immature, and you're not active enough of forums. Also, add some colours.

5. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

"RE-Moderator Application" what, no.

Sorry, but that paragraph looks like this:

[​IMG]

Unless you speak German, personal achievements don't qualify as qualifications. See what I did there :cool:.

Is tautology needed?

You tend to? What? That's like saying "I follow rules if I want to."

So you like being moderator on servers, but you are no longer moderator on those servers… Do you have some love-hate position for the position. Again :cool:

This isn't an informative essay or something.

You cannot use fly hacks on the PvP servers.

You make making friends sound so robotic.

What changed and why did you not explain if there was a change?

You use this word too much.

So you're currently not currently a staff member on a currently closed server which will remain as it currently is. So you are not a staff member on that server.

You're currently staff on that server and you also want staff on this server? Call others power hungry you can, but you're the god damn power plant.

I saved this for last to say that books are not useful sources of English teachings unless the book is directly aimed to teach English. By the look of your grammar, my statement is true. You should learn battar gremmer before learning completely different languages.

pls respond

6. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

No support.

7. alma

alma Boss Member

No support, I don't think you're ready yet. Good luck! :)

8. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Neutral.
      More detail and info please
      I haven't seen you in-game
      Sorry.

9. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

No Support.

10. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Neutral.

11. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

May I ask how I seem immature?, Also. I don't understand why my choosing of 'adding no colors' should effect the way you rate my application in any way, as they add nothing to it. No offence in any way.

12. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. I don't think you're ready for the position yet. Do reply to @Mineterria 's post there. I would like to hear your opinions, Press.

13. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Im not sure if you meant it in any form, but this turned out a tad rude. I understand that there are some failures throughout my application but pointing them out and addressing them in such an unprofessional manner makes it seem that you just want to make people upset. I don't mean to be offensive in any way. I just disagree with some of the things you are saying.

14. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Please explain further.

15. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

No Support.
      Reasons Stated Above.
      Good Luck.

16. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

It's okay, but they were questions about your app.

Stop rating my posts.

17. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Application updated. It's been a while, But I did it.

18. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Neutral

-your application is GOOD
      -haven't seen much of you ingame
      -you are pretty inactive on the forums

Good luck though

19. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Support, we go way back! :P

20. Jhow

Jhow Boss Member