x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ur_frenamie's mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ur_frenamie, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ur_frenamie

ur_frenamie Active Member

Age:14. Why i want to be mod i want to help this server grow and the players in it to be happy. i want to inforce law of the server in the right way i am very active if you tell me to do somthing i will try to do it to the best of my ability to do it exactly how you want it. I would never abuse my perk with this position. I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I know that this is a longshot but noobcrew and whoever is reading this if i become mod it will be the best thing of my life. Thank you so much for your time.

2. PrincessNerd3

PrincessNerd3 Experienced Member

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What country do you live in?
      What languages do you speak?
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Use this. ;)

3. ur_frenamie

ur_frenamie Active Member

My in game name is ur_frenamie. Currently live in Canada. I really dont know what timezone I am in. I speak english only. I think i should become a moderater because i am very active and all i want to do is help this server and the people playing on itbe happy. i play maby 3 hours everyday. I have been playing mineverse for 1 and a half years and i tink it is the best server out there. no i do not have any past experience as a mod thats why i am appling. thank you all for your time.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    4. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.