x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • United States - JCKProcector - KitPVP OPPvP

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by JCKProcector, Feb 1, 2015.

1. JCKProcector

JCKProcector Active Member

Now I may not know the nooks and crannies on how to make your application look pretty, but I sure know how to write and type.

How old are you?

I am 17, confirm with my account info on this website (Posted on Feb 1 2015)

Your in-game name:

JCKProcector

What timezone are you in?

PST

What country do you live in?

United States (West Coast)

What languages do you speak?

English, Chinese

Why do you think you should become a mod?

It has come to my attention that players are disrespecting each other, and hackers, are frankly, hacking. Yet there is no one to stop them. Should I be a mod, I can't guarantee, as other candidates may say, but I can at least try to help prevent hackers and rude players.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Usually 30-180 minutes, with a bit of AFK time in between.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Although I am a fresh player, that joined about a week and a half ago, I still think I can make a difference.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do, Admin on 2 servers, Mod on 1, all duties fulfilled.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

KitPVP and OPPvp, as there are many hackers that must be disciplined.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
      JCKProcector

2. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

~Be active on forums
      ~Your app needs a lot of work
      No support for now

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    3. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

You need to play for more then a week and a half to get moderator, and your app is lacking some detail. No support for now.

4. Van

Van Boss Member

Hello there Jc. I saw your application and I'm going to give you some feedback what you could improve in it, to get my support. Lets start.

- What I can see you joined today and made a application. On your profile page you have 1 message. Before making an application I recommend you to become active on forum. Get like 300-600 posts maybe. So it shows that you are active on forum.

- New member. New member isn't a good title to have if you are trying to apply for Moderator. Most of the players on Mineverse forum are Active member when they are applying. Active member shows that you have been a bit active on forum and a bit active. You have also deserved your points. Well-Known-Member, Experienced members, and Boss members are the best titles you can have when you are making a application, although there isn't any right now, or well I think its one person that are Well-Known-Member. Anyway I recommend you to get one of this higer titles since it shows that you have been here for a while, you have been active and maybe helpful. Also got some good experience.

- More information would be nice. I recommend to tell more about "Why do you think you should become a Moderator" Tell a bit more there.

- Color isn't something you need. Up to you if you want to use it.

Your grammar and spelling are good.

Good luck.