x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Unicorn212 Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by FrEaK_MoDz, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. FrEaK_MoDz

FrEaK_MoDz Active Member

In game name:
      Unicorn212

Time zone:
      Perth western Australia minecraft

Western Australia

Spoken languages:
      English, small mount of Dutch

Past bans: I have no prior bans on either of my accounts (unicorn212 and munchy101) nor any report threads written against me.

Maturity level:
      7 1/2 I love to joke around and have fun, although can be serious when the occasion calls for it.

Activity: I'm quite active in general I play for at leased an hour per day some times more

How long have I been on mineverse?:
      I have been playing one mineverse for a few months though I only started using this account recently the account I used to use is munchy101

Why I want to become a mod:
      I would like too become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their minecraft experience, many staff of the first few servers I played on were helping and supportive of me and I would like to do the same for others. I have also had a lot of fun playing on mineverse, now I would like to contribute and help keep it going.

Why should you except me?:
      I love the minecraft community, even though its harsh at times, I still enjoy helping it. I like building things for the good of the community but also for my own enjoyment. I would like to be a helpful member of your team. I also don't rage, I sort problems out calmly, if I was to leave I would say my good byes and demote myself, rather than blowing up everything I could before hand.

Extra information:
      My name is Adam Nicholas, I live in a small town in western Australia. I started playing minecraft when beta was released but only started using servers about a year and a half ago. Skype name; budza143 I also enjoy playing a selection of other games on pc such as unturned and Gmod (steam name is Adamn3103) I also do some gaming on play station (Psn name is budza3103)

" remember, diamonds keep the minecraft world from exploding. Give them to me and I'll keep them safe."
      In other words, just give me a chance and allow me to prove my worth.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.