x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA unbreak1's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Unbreak1, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Your in-game name
      unbreak1

What timezone are you in?
      CEST (GMT + 2)
      What country do you live in?
      I live in Gothenburg, Sweden.
      What languages do you speak?
      I am fluent in speech and writing in both Swedish and English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I most certainly have.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      The Golden 5 (Moderator Edition)

I am...

Honest:
      Honesty is something that I value very much in people. I see it as one of the most important traits, but also one of the bravest traits.
      It's not always easy to be honest, because sometimes you might hurt someone. I see myself being very honest, if I've got something on my chest I will tell you. Honesty is not an excuse for someone to be rude, say mean things and then say "I'm just being honest". Honesty is more about telling people how it is,
      because you know it will only get worse if you don't.

Mature:
      Being mature is a must if you're applying for Moderator - or generally doing anything in life. I believ- no, I know that I am mature enough for this position.
      We all mature, at one time or another and I would like to say I've been mature for a long time now, seeing as I am only 17 (turning 18 this year) I still have a lot of maturing to do, but I'm generally mature enough!
      I know how to act in different situations. Some situations require me to be serious, some situations doesn't have any requirements at all, except for the basic requirement of not being rude, toxic or mean.
      In my opinion, maturity is really only decided by How you handle different situations, wether it be online, or in real life doesn't really matter.

Reliable:
      I am a very reliable person. If you need my help, I will 95% of the time, go out of my way to help you, with whatever it may be (Nothing ridiculous though). Being a reliable person is a very important trait. When you grow older and get a job, your job will rely and expect you to be at work when your shift is due! Sure being reliable in a professional manner is important, but being reliable to friends and family is a priority that I have, and will always be dedicated to keep up with.

Effective:
      I want to start off saying: I like to be effective. I value my time, and all the little things matter. I try to find ways to do things high-quality, but still efficient. And that is what Mineverse needs, more efficient mods. I am not saying Mineverse mods (referring to the current ones) aren't efficient. They are great! What I think MineVerse needs though are MORE efficient mods. I believe that Mineverse needs to be more efficient handling and taking care of the players needs for the server to move on.

Active:
      I am a very active player on Mineverse. I never used to be active on forums very much, which has changed ever since I came back. I am, and feel very connected to the community. Wether it be friends or not, I still know most people and what their reputation and history is.
      My reports are through the roof, I report all the violations of the rules that I see, wether it be someone bypassing the Chat-filter just slightly. We should all pretend we're mini-mods that have an obligation to the community to report it on the forums, even if it might only give the player as little as a warning. Because in the end, we're the ones playing this server and no one will help us more than us, as a unity.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

During Corona times so far I've been on all day, from waking up to going to sleep. So, these times might differ from ordinary times.

Corona times:

Monday-Friday: Pretty much all day!
      Saturday-Sunday: 4-6 hours. (most likely more)

Ordinary times:

Monday-Thursday: 4-6 hours
      Friday-Sunday: 5-7 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I joined Mineverse Forums March 31 2014, which is a bit later then from when I joined the server in-game, but somewhere around there.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have a very rough history on Mineverse, and this is something that I try to highlight rather than hide.
      The reason why I try to highlight it is not because I'm proud of my history hacking on the server, in fact I'm ashamed of it, but I did it, and I've owned up to it.
      I haven't been hacking on Minecraft, or any other game for that matter for a long period of time now and it's nothing I will ever get back to doing.
      However;

I've been banned for hacking more times than I can remember <old bans from years ago>

My record right now consists of a KitPvP mute:
      1 for "illegal trading"

Bans: 1 for "Swat threatening"
      1 for "releasing private inormation".
      Most of these bans/mutes I got from miscommunication, and my words being taken out of context.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, I would say I don't. I am very well familiar to the commands that moderators have, but I have not moderated on a server with a playerbase.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? I've got both Discord and Skype.
      Discord: homor#3969​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    2. NoodleToes

NoodleToes Experienced Member

huge support. Super nice and active. Would be a great mod!

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support, you are currently muted on kitpvp; if you claim it's invalid you were still trolling a player and trying to set them up

4. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Thank you so much Noodle, <3.

We've had this conversation, Porky.
      I accepted the punishment.
      Thanks for the feedback tho, all well.

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Support

6. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

No support, you've only stopped hacking because mv has a anti-cheat. But still I don't even think your worthy of being staff on mineverse.

7. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Support. Seems really genuine about this position despite his offenses. Good Luck!

8. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Thank you so much Atom! <3

This is just not true. I stopped hacking years before mineverse got their current anti-cheat.
      I'm sorry you feel like that.

Thank you Vem, I appreaciate the kind words!

9. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

No support

10. Ozzy

Ozzy Experienced Member

Support very active and constantly reporting hackers

11. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

No support muted on kitpvp you were asking if people were selling minecraft accounts and before that you were muted for something else

12. Tom

Tom Active Member

Support, even tho he has a lot of offenses, you know people change and I think he has. He is also pretty active on both kitpvp and oppvp.

13. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No support. You're toxic and you have cheated before mineverse updated their anticheat. I saw you bhopping and using no slow but I couldn't record at the time. You proceeded to be toxic also when people called you out for it, clearly you haven't learned from your mistakes considering you're currently muted on kitpvp.

14. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

For now I am neutral on your application based off of what has been stated above about history and toxicity. I know that at least one of your mutes was as you said, “taken out of context” but the list is just very long. However I do see you constantly doing reports and your activity is pretty good which is why I am not no supporting. Good luck with this!

15. Gini

Gini Active Member

No support, reasons stated above.

16. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Thank you for your support Ozzy!

Thanks for re-stating what I already wrote in my application. :)

Thank you Tom for the support!

I am not muted on KitPvP for being toxic, nor have I ever been muted for being toxic since I came back or when they reset my record.
      I am not a toxic person, and I don't know where these accusations are coming from. I've been muted for making jokes that have been taken out of context. Sure, rather stupid jokes - but still jokes.

Sorry you feel like that, but yet again I don't know what I've done that's toxic to you. Accusations are coming left and right, but with no proof, not even a quote of what I've said.

I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully you'll change your mind eventually!
      Have a good one Jichdt!

Sorry to hear that.

17. ignCramp

ignCramp Active Member

Support, active and chill

18. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Well, thaaank you Cramp! :D

19. celina

celina Active Member

So lovely to me, Support!!

20. Barba

Barba Active Member

Support! Really nice guy, and I feel like has gained the maturity and responsibility to become mod

21. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Aww ly Celina, thank you so much!

Thanks Diggy, I appreciate the support, and the kind words!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.