x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [UK] ProzZHD Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ProzZHD, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ProzZHD

ProzZHD Active Member

Hello there, I'm ProzZHD or Tom and I would just like to say thank you for clicking on this mod app as it shows interest also a support would be appreciated, if you do not support please say why in the comments, I'm open to constructive criticism. Hope you enjoy reading!

Your in-game name:
      My IGN is ProzZHD.

How old are you?
      I am 14 and will be 15 in January.

What time-zone are you in?
      GMT (United Kingdom)

What country do you live in?
      England, Leeds to be exact.

What languages do you speak?

I speak fluent English and I can speak Dutch and German, I also did French a while ago so it may come back to me.

Gender?
      Male.

Have you ever been banned?
      No, and I would like to keep it this way.

Why do you think you should be a mod?

I think I should be a Mod because I like to listen to what people are saying also I have very good knowledge of the server because I have been playing on this server for a long time now. I am very easy to talk to and I am fairly quick at typing so talking to more than one person at a time is not a problem. I am also very good at keeping my temper so if someone is being rude or spamming etc. I will not do unnecessary actions due to anger, however some sort of action will be made. I also will be more than happy for people to message me if they need any help. I am very familiar with the rules and how they are always changing, however I do keep up with them. I also never swear (at least not on the server anyway) as I think it is inappropriate considering that young people come on this server everyday. I am very reliable and I do not lie to other players. I know how to deal with people as I have seen a lot of different Mods in the past, I have noticed that there is not that many British/ European Mods and since I am on early I can be a great help. If I was to become Mod I wouldn't just patrol the server I would also engage and interact with the players and make sure that everything is going well and that no one is having problems as I want players to stay on the server as long as possible and to make the server grow, I check the forums regularly to see what is happening and If I did ban someone I would have a look at there appeal instantly. I also treat people with respect and hope that they will treat me in the same way. I try to help the server as much as I can, however my powers are very limited meaning that the best I can do is a report. I can also calm down a member in minutes if they are angry or stressed making the conversation with them much easier.

What qualifications do you have?

I have a GCSE in Product Design and I am currently doing a GCSE in Graphics and History. I am friendly, caring, kind, calm and mature. I am not interested about the commands, however I am familiar with them, I know that a lot of people want Mod for the commands, however that is not the case as I want Mod to make the server more enjoyable to play for others, and so the server is in control at all times, I also like to have a good laugh with players and in-game I don't like to leave the chat silent. I can also multi-task meaning that I can look on the forums whilst playing.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday- 2-8; depends on the amount of homework I have to complete.

Tuesday- 3-7 hours; due to football training.

Wednesday- 2-6 hours; most likely to have some homework so less time than usual week days.

Thursday- 4-8 more time on Thursday; since the next day is Friday meaning practically no homework.

Friday- 5-9- since it is the weekend, however I do have football training the next day but that shouldn't affect the amount of time on majorly.

Saturday- 4-10 I can go on for a large amount of time, however I can not go on in the morning due to football training. (I can go on if needed.)

Sunday- 3-9 I can go on for a reasonably large amount of time, however I will have a football match and school the next day meaning that I can't go too late (latest 11:00pm.)

How long have you been playing on mineverse?

I have been playing for 5 months I believe and I am still enjoying it.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have been opped on a server before so I am familiar with the commands, also I know the amount of responsibility which this role takes, and I know how big of a deal it is to promote someone and that you have got to pick carefully, however I can assure you I will deliver.

I can also make a bad a** chocolate cake, if needed.

Thanks for taking your time to read my TMod app have a good day! :p

Kind regards,

ProzZHD

2. thedruid2002

thedruid2002 Active Member

3. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

4. ProzZHD

ProzZHD Active Member

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.