x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (UK) InstinctStylez Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by InstinctStylez, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. InstinctStylez

InstinctStylez Active Member

How Old I am:19 1995 January 16.

My In-Game Name:InstinctStylez

What Timezone I am In (UTC)

What Country I Live In:Scotland

What Languages I Speak:English

I Think I Should Become A Moderator:I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

How Long I Can Be Active On This Server A Day:3-12 hours Sometimes about 6 hours since i am currently at university.

I Have Been Playing Mineverse For A Couple Of Months But I Started My Account A Couple Of Minutes Ago.

Have I Had Any Experiences As A Moderator:I have had many experiences as a moderator before on tons of different servers.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.