x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [UK] charlierobe's Mod Application [Op Factions] [Archer PvP]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Nick Young, Mar 30, 2015.

?

Do I suit Mod?

1. Yes, you do

33.3%
    2. Maybe, I don't really know

66.7%
    3. No, you don't

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Nick Young

Nick Young Active Member

How old are you?

I am 13 years of age.

Your in-game name:

charlierobe

What timezone are you in?

Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT +0)

What country do you live in?

I live in the United Kingdom

What languages do you speak?

I speak English

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I have noticed that Op Factions isn’t moderated a lot and neither is Archer PvP

I am a very active, polite, loyal and approachable person which is why I also think I would fit the job.

I am aiming for being active on forums as well as continuously being active in-game.

I am very passionate for Mineverse and I know that Noobcrew, CypriotMerkz and other Moderators have put in a lot of effort to make it a playable atmosphere with no hackers, spammers, advertisements and vulgar language/disrespecting others, I feel like Op Factions and Archer PvP aren’t moderated enough so hackers, spammers, advertisements and vulgar language/disrespecting others is more common there and may give people no choice but to quit and as I am very active in-game, I would be there to prevent it whenever it happens. I love helping people, it is one on my passions. If someone got in an argument, I would try my best to sort it out easily without taking sides. Someone may not know how to do something, e.g. Going back to spawn. I would answer quickly and simply with the correct answer so they can do whatever they wanted without any trouble at all. I really feel that Mineverse could benefit a lot from me being a Mod.

How long can you be active on the server every day?

I can be active:

Monday-Thursday: 2-3 hours.

Friday: 4-7 hours.

Saturday & Sunday: 10-12 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I started Mineverse on November 27th 2014. That is roughly 124 days ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

I have been banned once before for hacking on Op Factions. I regret what I have done and have not done it since. I am still not unbanned, I was banned on Friday 27th. (It wasn’t Kill Aura or Anti-KB or anything like that. I was using Auto-Attack to get my Unarmed MCMMO up without me being there)

I stated in my ban appeal that I regret hacking and will not do it ever again. I will keep my word.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do, I am currently a Co-Owner on a server which will be Prison. As I`m more Web Mangement I don’t do much in-game although before we decided to do a reset I wasn’t to do with Web Management, I was needed to Moderate in-game and I am familiar with a few commands:

/tempban [time] <player name>

/jail [time] <player name>

/ban <player name>

/pardon <player name>

/mute [time] <player name>

As I have experienced what it is like to be a role-model, I will use my experience on Mineverse just like I did on the other server I was Mod on.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

I would love to Moderate Op Factions and Archer PvP because I don’t feel like they are moderated enough and I know what it feels like when there is spamming in chat, vulgar language etc. (Basically, not very nice)

About me:

I am a polite/loyal person and love helping others. I love computer programming, taking them apart and stuff like that. I am currently doing an online course which is teaching me HTML and CSS and I am loving it. I plan to also learn: Python, PHP and Ruby on Rails. I am a HUGE fan of Back To The Future, I modded GTA: San Andres (I know its old) with the Back to the Future delorean. When I`m older I would like to become a programmer (or something to do with computers). I am really interested in computers as you can clearly tell, so much that I bought a ZX Spectrum+ with 48k of RAM (tiny, huh?) and played Chequered Flag, Out Run and Horace goes Skiing for hours. I also learnt Basic and managed to create a simple writing program. I am also interested in Modems and stuff like that, I bought a USB Modem and dialled up a BBS (Bulletin Board System), it was interesting to see what people used in the 1980s. That’s all I got to say about my life.

Please say whether you support my application or not. If no, please state why so I can improve my application.

Thank You for taking the time to read my App <3

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    2. thorraks

thorraks Guest

/unban *

3. maxutah

maxutah Guest

Too make is easier to find each question and its answer, mind bolding them? Just so you can tell the different spots for the questions. It says you are still banned on op factions. But you want to be a mod there. Sorry but from that I say no support.

4. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support, you've been banned and caught ban evading numerous times.

5. Nick Young

Nick Young Active Member

I ban evaded once, I admit that.

6. Nick Young

Nick Young Active Member

Thank You for your feedback