x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (U.S.A) MaxNinja10's Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Max, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

image.jpg

•INTRODUCTION

Hello,thank you for taking the time to read my Moderator Application for Mineverse. My name is Maxwell all my friends call me Max though, I'm 11 years old and I'm in 6th grade.
      I love helping out people in-game and in real life, It just brings a smile to my face every time I help someone, because when others are happy I am happy. :) I enjoy hanging out with friends and family I just enjoy being with others and having a good time. Im very athletic and can play just about every sport. I like going outside and riding my bike and hanging out with friends and when im not outside im always on Minecraft/Mineverse.
      I love all animals but my favorite would have to be dogs I just love them they can be fun and very nice they are just a one of a kind animal. I try to be on Mineverse as much as possible so when I'm out with friends and family I can be on Minechat. My favorite color is purple and my favorite sport is swimming. I try to dedicate all my time to Mineverse being online and being on Minechat. I have been playing Minecraft well a couple years, But my first ever server was Mineverse and it was favorite then and its my favorite now aswell. my favorite mineverse mini-game would have to be kitpvp but I would be active on all servers.

Questions about me

•Whats your name?
      My name is Max

•How old are you?
      I am 11 years old I turned 11 on March 2nd 2014.

•What country do you live in?
      I live in the amazing United States Of America

•What timezone are you in?
      I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone
      (UTC-05:00)

•What languages can you speak?
      Unfortunately I can only speak English but I'm hoping to learn Spanish
      In-game questions

What is your in-game name?
      My in-game name is MaxNinja10.

How active can you be on the server everyday?
      Monday-Thursday 3-4 hours a day and Friday-Sunday I'm on basically ALL day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Just over a year I started playing toward the ending of May 2013.

•Do you have any past Moderator experience?
      I have been Moderator on a server but after proving myself they promoted me to admin, and they thought I was doing good helping out the server as admin that they promoted me to Head-Admin.

•Have you ever Been Banned Before?
      No I have never been banned before

•Why do you think You should Become Mod?
      I feel as if my time has come to step in and help the Mineverse community. Here are some qualities I have that I think a good Moderator should have. As I said above I would be moderating On all servers. if I were given moderator I would help rid Mineverse of Hackers Scammers Advertisers and people disrespecting eachother it all just needs to stop because all these rule breakers take the fun out of a GAME. Just playing Mineverse for a while each day I see tons and I mean TONS of people saying they got scammed or someone being disrespectful and if I were mod I would be paying attention to the Mineverse community and what they have to say because everyone's opinion matters. I see tons of players making fun of others disrespecting others and just ring so mean and I want that to stop that is one of the main things I will do as moderator is stop all the bullying disrespect and the name calling as well. Well here are some qualities that I think a Moderator should have

I Am Mature.
      I feel I am very mature for my age as an 11yr old it means so much knowing others respect and say i am very mature for my age and it just makes me feel so good inside, Some people have even thought I was like 13-14 before but nope I'm 11. One thing about me is that I can have fun and all but when its time to get serious you can count on me!

I am Responsible
      I am very responsible if you have something to say and don't want someone else to know I will not let you down if I was given Moderator it
      not abuse my power in any way. Responsibility should be a main thing of being mod because if your not responsible enough there is a high chance that the player would abuse there power or do something wrong. I shall never abuse my power EVER

I am Honest
      I am always honest with everybody even if its someone who isn't the nicest. I would never lie to anyone unless it will make another happy one way or another because when others are happy it always brings a smile to my face :).Honesty is a HUGE part of being mod because if your not honest you cant be trusted to do anything you would do things you shouldn't do and then lie about it. I am always honest to all staff and players

I am Helpful
      I am very helpful. I will do whatever I can to make Mineverse a better happier server for people to play on. I will help Mineverse and the Mineverse community in anyway Possible I will treat Mineverse and its community as it was my own family because I will do whatever it takes to protect the ones I love.

•I will do what is right Whether is my friend or not If a player is hacking, spamming, advertising or disrespecting I do not care if it is my friend or not that is against the rules and will get punished. If a friend breaks the rules they need to face the consequences of what they have done

•I know the commands
      I know the commands a moderator has as I was Moderator on a server
      Here is what I would do as Moderator.

•If somebody is
      spamming

will give them 1 warning if they continue then I will /kick them and if they come back and still continue I will /mute that player.

•If a player is hacking
      I would need evidence and if I get good evidence I will /Ban that player A.S.A.P.

If a player has scammed another
      I again would need evidence before taking action if that player has had evidence of getting scammed then I would /ban the other

If a player is advertising
      I will give that player 1 warning if he continues he/she gets /kicked and if the player comes back and continues I will /ban that player and or temp ban that player

Unfortunately I do not know "forums"commands
      I do not know forum commands but I'm fast at learn

How can you help Mineverse?
      Well im on as much as possible and when I cant be on my laptop I can be on Minechat so I'm basically always on, and on pretty much everyone of the Mineverse mini-games so I will be able to see advertising disrespecting and spamming at all times that I am on. I try to get on as much as possible and its kinda hard with school and all then hanging out with friends/family I'm on 3-4 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours a day on weekends. I like helping out New players with commands and how to get stuff such as armor how to build something ect.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Mod app send some feedback let me know what you all think :)
      SUPPORT COUNT
      Support: 18
      No Support: 1

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

No support

3. Max

Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    4. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

I support you are very mature ;)

5. Max

Thanks! :)

6. Max

I reached the 10k character limit or I would add more detail :/

7. hypobeam645

hypobeam645 Active Member

Can you state why ? in my opinion this was a good moderator application. He could improve on why he wishes to achieve moderator. Support.

8. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

I support. You seem VERY mature for 11 years old. Well done.

9. hypobeam645

hypobeam645 Active Member

'for a 11yr old' - the main phrase.

10. Max

Thank you @madisonjr :)

11. Max

Thanks for the support :)

12. AmazingFireGirl

AmazingFireGirl Retired Head-Mod

SUppORt all the way to the end

13. SuperHeroSean

SuperHeroSean Experienced Member

Id support but you are my brother so I cant support you ;)

14. Max

Thanks!

15. Max

Funny but mean XD thank you for your feedback-

EDIT: He changed his mind he supported XD

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    16. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

I will only support till the following are changed.

-Work on your spelling. I do see a few little spelling mistakes.
      -Work on capitalizing your I's. I do see that a lot.
      -I think your application is very well put together. But it's written a column going down. Space it out.
      -Make it original. Make it your own.

Max, you are a very mature 11 year old. You are nice to people in-game. You are very funny in-game. I actually didn't know you were 11 until 3 weeks after I knew you. I always thought you were 12 or 13. I will support, just fix those changes.

For now 80% support

:)

17. Max

Thank you Siena it means a lot.I will try to fix those things

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    18. Max

Bump

19. Romarcadette~

Romarcadette~ Well-Known Member

I looked at it and I got confused. Where is all the information?!? I wanted to support your Mod App. So when I see the info I'll support .

20. Max

All the info just disappeared I have no clue what just happened

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.