x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [U.S.A] AdHd_MLG's Guard Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SavageTM, Mar 6, 2015.

1. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

Intro~
      I bet everyone who reads this application.. Who is this guy? Well If you can tell by my forums alias I am Samuelgamer123. Long story short, my brother changed my username because hes impatient and doesn't really understand things. I closed my Moderator Application just because the chances of me exceeding my dream that I have had for the past year or so is highly unlikely.

About me~
      Welp there's a lot to me, but lets make this simple. I'm a good person and highly respective to anyone that deserves that privilege. I have a job at my local grocery store (Winn-Dixie). Teachers at my school think I provide high amounts of leadership. In middle school. Currently 14 and hoping my age matched my size and maturity level.

Traits:

Honest: You have to be honest or try to be at all times. I am honest about most of the things I say or do. I only tell people what they need to know or what they want to hear.

Knowledgeable: I have been playing Mineverse for a year and 9 months now? Crap I think I've discovered all of Mineverse's secrets and unknowns. Specialize in computers because I have been on one for 5 years now? Experience is key to Knowledge. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.3 and I know whats up to date and what problems may occur while in the game.

Respectful: If its welcoming I new member or someone leaving you pay your respects. All people are humans, however some may not seem like it, but they are and all equal. Like how I always say to any veteran of the military, "Hoorah sir, and thank you for you're service". Paying your respects.

Fast: There is a a teen squad known as WS. Its a squad that includes future marines and we all have our own qualities. I'm usually the guy with the mind. Fast at figuring things out and very good at educated guesses in any situation. Every thing I do is fast paced, however I can slow down because of the fact not all people are extremely fast. When I'm solo its all about how fast my mind can go. (Typing is included)

Understanding: Strong points in my specialties are calming situations. Making both sides happy and tell them what they want to here. Simple.

Active: I will be on when I need to be serving the community, but I will be on for maybe 4 hours a day.

Humane: I am fair and always know what makes us human. Of course people make mistakes. Who doesn't?

Social: I'm one of those people who plays the game for the community. I always have typed in the chat and made new friends.

Mixed: There's time to be serious and then there are times to have some fun. I'm either or at the right times.

Caring: Who doesn't like to be thought of? I take my time to supply everyone's needs equally and I am unbiased when I need to be.

Resourceful: I have many tools for jobs in an online matter. I have tricks up my sleeve to get things done with ease. I know of many helpful sites for various situations.

Smart: I see mods often getting ratted because of them being gullible. I don't get tricked and tricksters despise me of my knowings.

Optimistic: You can't go around and see all the problems of everything. I see positive and I don't make a huge deal of cons.

Speaker: I am great at grabbing someones attention and excellent at sending messages to a large group. Your voice can be powerful if you use it right.

Awesome: You always have to be awesome right?

______________________________________________________________________________

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
      Sadly I only speak English.

I have been banned before on Prison and KitPvP, but I have seen my actions to be inhumane and unfair. Have only been banned from Prison once for "Staff Disrespect" after I got banned from lobby for a month.

My past experiences of a Moderator or any other staff member are quite spectacular. I own a Network that has gotten up to 200 people! The network first started as a small server called Rack-City. I worked my way up to my position of Network-Owner. It took me about a year, but I got to it! I've handled almost any base situation like Player issues, Donations, Abusive staff members, conflicts, dangers, and more to be named at another time.

Why do I want to be Guard? I could elaborate on. "Oh the server needs help or there's not enough staff..". Lets be honest I'm in it to get a little more of Mineverse I have never experienced before. Played every gamemode and have done everything on my checklist. Oh wait haven't checked off this one. I like people and helping them. Joy of others makes me have joy as well. To get more involved and put my self out there to serve this server with my heart and mind.

Sincerely,
      Chris.

SUPPORTERS LIST-
      *Gokufarts
      *Thorraks
      *ChloyyBear

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    2. Gokufarts

Gokufarts Well-Known Member

Support!!

3. thorraks

thorraks Guest

Support <3

4. Clone

Clone Experienced Member

Considering you've been extremely disrespectful to me in the past, no
      Support!

5. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Would've supported, but you said this
      [​IMG]
      in prison. Advertising your application isn't really the best way to start.

Neutral, good luck.

6. ChloyyBear

ChloyyBear Well-Known Member

Support.

7. SavageTM

Thorraks wanted me to apply so I posted the link in chat. Many other people wanted me too, so I just posted it in the chat.

8. SavageTM

Thanks!

9. ZeldaNinja

ZeldaNinja Boss Member

Okay,
      What I like

-Good content
      -Organized

Suggestions
      -WAYYYY less color
      -More detail over all

Overall nice app, neutral

10. SavageTM

I sticked with the colors of my country.

11. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

Support :)

12. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Support.

13. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

No Support.
      I'll state my reasons when I get home.

14. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

No Support

15. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

First of all I have seen you be very rude in the past. I don't know if you have changed or what but I do advise you to be more friendly around the community otherwise the application looks great! Good luck.

16. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

You called me a on teamspeak but nevertheless, support.

17. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Bump, and support now.

18. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Are you like cereal? You're so rude. No support.

19. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Support

20. xSoulHero

xSoulHero Experienced Member

Support.