x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ( U.K) purchy2211HD moderator application ( prison and survival)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by purchy2211HD, Feb 16, 2015.

1. purchy2211HD

purchy2211HD Active Member

purchy2211HD moderator application:

Introduction:
      my name is Rhys and I want to become a moderator for Mineverse. I have been playing Mineverse for about 2-3 months and playing Minecraft for about a year. I live in Kingston Upon Hull in the United Kingdom. I am a responsible player and have followed the rules since joining the Mineverse.
      FORMAT :

How old are you?
      At the time of making this application I am 14 years old.

Your in-game name?

My name is purchy2211HD.
      What timezone are you in?

I live in GMT + 0:00.

What country do you live in?

Currently i live in the UK and do not plan on moving.

What languages do you speak?
      My first language is English and my second is Spanish(which I can only speak a little off)
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a mod because I love to help people out and think that I could personaly do a good as I can play for long times a day. I can also be very patient in many situations, plus I know many of the rules of prison and can help people out. I also play prison and survival games a lot meaning that I could always moderate this two games

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

It depends on the day as I could be doing different things everyday but I should be on the sever from anywhere between 4pm and 10pm weekdays and 2 pm till late on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing mineverse for the best part of 2 months and wish to continue playing for a long time.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No I have never been banned and I don't plan to be banned , muted or kicked any time in the future

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No I have not had any experience as a mod but I hope to be a mod for this server for a long amount of time

Which two servers would you like to moderate?

I would like too mod prison and survival games if possible as I play these two games all the time(mainly prison) and love too play both of these

mature:
      For a 14 year old I would like too think off myself as really mature. Of course they will be times when I act a little childish, but then everybody does from time to time)

knowledgeable:
      Again even though I am only 14 I would like to think of my self quite knowledgeable as in this 14 years I have gained many life skills and also learned how to help over people out.

active:

yes I am a very active minecraft player as I am always on the mineverse server, I am often called a ' no lifer' by many friends as I can binge play minecraft for hours.

anything else:
      Personally I would like to think off my self of a nice, kind honest person who can teach people skills on minecraft and tell them where they could use improvement. if you think you could find any space for improvement please comment as I would like too know and if you support me then please tell me that as well.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    2. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

No support for now. Your colours are way to bright, and hurt my eyes. Also, be more active on forums, as you just joined Thursday. Good luck.

3. purchy2211HD

thank you for reply

4. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Please be experienced before you apply, and in my opinion your mod app is not tidy, what i mean is you Outdent once and then you Indent next, please make it neat so it can be readable.

5. purchy2211HD

thanks, while making this thread it was all indented but after posting it all changed and some was not indented, still after trying to edit it is still not indented

6. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

Is there a reason you only have 1 message outside of this application?

7. purchy2211HD

yes I only made a account for the forums a view days ago

8. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, you have just been on the forums for 5 days.

9. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

No support