x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Trixies Re-App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by yoitsgabbie, Aug 3, 2016.

?

Yes

1. Neutral

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. yoitsgabbie

yoitsgabbie Well-Known Member

Introduction!
      Hi there I'm Trixie! I want to first state I am sorry for everything that I have done, hurt, and disrespected.
      I wanted to say sorry for all of this and I hope we can start over. I am applying again for moderator. I love this server so much and I hope to become a better member.

Your in-game name: TrixiethegamerYT

What timezone are you in? Central TimeZone

What country do you live in? Usa United States of america

What languages do you speak? English and a horrible French working on it.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use the in-game screenshot feature and Gyazo. and I have many recording softwares

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be a mod for the following reasons

Active.
      I am very active on games and forums. If you have never seen me in game don't be scarred to come up and say hi! I love to meet new people. I plan to be more active as a mod so I can play more. I want to also be more active on forums. I am on everyday to do reports and help members. I will be on for at least 6 hours a day to the most.

Helpful.
      I am very helpful to people in game. New members and the pros! I love to help people on there plots in creative, Give things out to the new members on survival, And help build on any gamemode. I soon want to help more people with reports. I also want to help with things ingame that are going on.

Commands.

I know almost all the commands
      /fly
      /god
      /tempban [player] [time] [reason]
      /checkban [player]
      /mute [player] [time]
      /kick [player]
      /unban [player]
      /tp [player]
      /tpa [player]
      /tpahere [player]
      /tphere [player]
      /warn [player] [reason]

Knowledge.
      I have a lot of knowledge about this server. I have been playing for almost 2 years now, And I love the server. I know all the rules and I know how to run things. I know almost all commands a normal player gets ingame. I plan to learn more about the server if I become a moderator for mineverse.

Maturity.
      I know in the past my maturity levels were low, But I plan to change. I think I am mature enough to pay attention to people who need help. I do joke with my friends at time to time, Ill try to be more mature and put being mod before joking with my friends. I will also be more respectful and helpful online as a mature person would.

Caring.
      I am very caring to all people on mv. I will listen carefully to what a person has to say. If someone was mean to someone else I would be there to help them at that hard time. I also will help many others if they have problems I will listen to them.

Dedicated.
      I am dedicated to mineverse. It was the first server I have played on and I love it. I will be active everyday to help people and make the server good. I will also help by doing reports and handling reports. I will be on everyday if I get mod.​

How long can you be active on the server everyday?I can be active 6 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? 2 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Never in fourms and 3 times in game. Once for staff disrespect. 1 hour once for inappropriate skin 3 days and twice for command glitching.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have my own server/

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No Yes I do.

OUTRO

Thank you for taking the time to view my app <3​

Attached Files:

2. Talia

Talia Experienced Member

No support. I find you rude, immature and stubborn. You've broken the rules on multiple occasions and you've copied multiple mod apps, and asked someone the other day if you could "borrow" some things from their mod app, but copied a chunk of it instead.

3. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I can't support this. You are incredibly immature at times. You contribute to many issues especially in the past few days instead of trying to fix them.

I still have hope for you but please try to fix this.

Good luck,

TheNiceSnake

4. yoitsgabbie

I never asked anyone that someone asked me that.

5. yoitsgabbie

@TheNiceSnake Please close

6. yoitsgabbie

7. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.