x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • TrackMOD's Moderator App <3

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Thiago, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Thiago

Thiago Active Member

Introducion> Hello Everyone! i'm TrackMOD, i'm 19 years old and i live in Brazil I Would like to apply again, i was already rejected last time becacause of various reasons. i play on mineverse to 5 years, and would help them to give punishment for those who violate the rules! How Old Are You> I'm 19 years old. Your name in-game> My IGN is TrackMOD What timezone are you in> JP-Paraiba UTC +1:00 What Country Do You Live In> I Live In Brazil. What Languages Do You Speak> 3 Languages, English, Portuguese And Spanish. Do You have The Necessary Means Of Capturing Evidence> I'll Create a bandicam for report hackers, and i have basics screenshots. Why Do You Think Should Become A Mod> To Begin, i wanted say thank you to mineverse the owners for creating such a wonderful server -let's go!. I Play on mineverse to years,, and enjoyed every moment, now that i spent years playing, i would like to help with all helps, punishments for those who break the rules, i am very dedicated to help you guys, i want to share with you my help, i i'm sure if you guys accept me, i will help a lot in the moderator job, i work with a lot dedication, i give my word. Mineverse can count on me for any problems! Mature> i've always been mature in all my life since i was born. i have the responsibility to maximum in all my atcs. i'm mature enough for this job. Knwoledge> i've always been a good player, i always know is a players is a hacker or not, kill aura, forcefield, knock back and more.... but if i do not are sure that person is a hacker, i will turn on the way spectator mode. How Long can you be active on the server everyday> Monday: 2-4 hours. Tuesday: 3-4 hours. Wednesday: 2-3 hours. Thursday: 2-5 hours. Friday: 2-3 hours. Saturday: 5-11 hours. Sunday: 7-11 hours. Note: i need to finish the work of the university, to play. How long have you been playing Mineverse> i play on mineverse to about 5 years. Have you ever been banned in the past? (on forums & in-game)> One day i was muted for 24 hours (but this was on another server), i was robbed (10 million), i was angry. but it was already 2 years ago, it will never happen again, i promisse. Do you have any past experience as a Moderator> Yes i have a friend in real life, with an account with rank moderator. He lent me his account 2-3 months, i helped many people. Thanks To All Those Who Read My Application, I Hope You Have Enjoyed! I'm Very Anxious.

2. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

No support.
      Sorry.
      Add more info and make your application way more organized. Good luck, though.

3. Thiago

Thiago Active Member

I'm Sorry Everyone! my post is lagging, i cant make it organized.

4. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.