x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Towny - Closed Beta Test

Discussion in 'News & Announcements Archive' started by CypriotMerks, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

Ingame Name: Milk_And_Cookiez
      Experience with Towny: Very little
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I'm usually one of the people who try to be one of the top players on the server. By beta testing, I can easily start off trying to accomplish something and find errors (shop prices, glitches, etc) along the way. I've seen some things that were horrible on survival (mordor) and I would like to prevent that from happening.

2. TADS

TADS Guest

https://gyazo.com/8889b6580befaabdbc82677227622ef7

3. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

Ingame Name: Flazey
      Experience with Towny: None.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I'd like to help the gamemode improve and be better before it's released to the public.

4. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

5. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Awesome! Hopefully this goes as planned and the gamemode can successfully come out quickly for others to enjoy. :)

6. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

In-game Name: TorchwoodRC
      Experience with Towny: None, though I have Beta Tested a lot of things before.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I love Mineverse and I'd love to help make a new game-mode possible!

7. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: NoobCupCake
      Experience with Towny: I've played one or two towny servers in the time on minecraft and watched a few smp type things on towny servers.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would love the experience to get in a beta for a minecraft gametype I love being towny. With the little experience I have I would help the beta testers that had no idea about the gametype and would test for bugs to make the server as close to %100 as I could when released to the public. Thanks for reading my small application and I hope this is accepted

8. MrDrag

MrDrag Experienced Member

Ingame Name: XxDragonSkiller
      Experience with Towny: None.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would love to experience something new and also i would like to help find glitches or bugs and report it back.

9. ByeBuddy

ByeBuddy Experienced Member

Ingame Name: LightTensions_
      Experience with Towny:0
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would like to be a beta tester because i want to help the server out. And i would like to learn how to play a new gamemode.

10. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

Ingame Name: iBeta
      Experience with Towny: I've played on a smaller server and extremely enjoyed doing it.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I think that I should become a Beta tester because I've had some experience with Towny servers. I also think that I should become a Beta tester because I think it is a good opportunity to get to know more people and just the community in all.

11. Satan

Satan Active Member

Guys, he has already chosen the testers, this thread should be locked.

12. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

He's choosing more. Lol

13. iAintGonTry

iAintGonTry Active Member

In game name: Nubz4Da3z
      Experience with Towny: I have played Towny alot and I know quite abit about the plugin.
      Why do I want to be a beta Tester: I want to be a beta tester because I have played this server for a long, long time and would really like to help get more players onto the server by helping create a "Towny" gamemode. I will try to help as much as I can to get this gamemode running ASAP!

Thanks,
      Nubz4Da3z

14. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Ingame Name: ItsSniiper
      Experience with Towny: None, although I do know the basics
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I can help do many things and test out everything that will be needed to be tested. I can report bugs,glitches or issues that may happen. I can also be able to learn more about it and if anyone needs help regarding towny, I can be there to help them. Thanks

15. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

IGN : TheChainPickAxe

Experience : 1

Why : I would love to play Towny before most other people, I am looking for a new gamemode to take up that has not been open for too long and this is my opportunity to do so.

16. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Ingame Name: rodeen10
      Experience with Towny: The plugin itself is super fun i used to help run a Towny server i was head Builder and i built a lot t of it but it was a beta server which meant it closed down after 2 years :P.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would love to be one of the beta testers because it would bring back so many memories but i would really like to be one of the people who gets to see it before anyone else and i think Mineverse needs something like Towny to be complete honestly Mineverse has every game it needs.

17. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Ingame Name:
      Pile_of_Butts
      Experience with Towny:
      I've already helped Cryo and you with some beta testing just a couple weeks back. Besides that I've never gotten into towny. I'm good at testing crap tho. <3 :>
      Why do you want to be a beta tester:
      I just enjoy helping where I can.

18. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Ingame Name: Dyna_Mighty
      Experience with Towny: None, sorry. But will look up what exactly it is about to where I would know more if I were accepted to test.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would love to be a beta tester for this new game mode. If I am chosen, you will get a 100% honest assessment of the game. If I find any bugs, I will report them as soon as I know that it is a bug. I am not one to exploit things even if I could possibly get an advantage from it. I would test out as many things as possible to see if they work and report any problems asap. I have the software to record and of course know how to take screenshots. I also know how to trim videos to size to be able to report just what is needed, not a bunch of unnecessary footage.

19. CherokeeSmiles

CherokeeSmiles Active Member

Ingame Name: CherokeeSmiles
      Experience with Towny: none
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Because it sounds fun and even though I have no experience new players may not either so if you have the help setup and it is ready to be implemented I should be able to figure it out for myself. If anything the help or I think should work I will tell you. Thanks :).

20. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Well-Known Member

I have selected 20 beta testers, thanks for applying.

Locking thread.

• Like Like x 3
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.