x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Towny - Closed Beta Test

Discussion in 'News & Announcements Archive' started by CypriotMerks, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

WOWOWOWOW...
      I'm not even home yet to apply.

Are you done selecting for now?

2. Delekson

Delekson Experienced Member

Yep D:
      Do it anyway maybe Cyp will add you

3. g4vinrawx

g4vinrawx Experienced Member

Nothing in my inbox, even though I was on of the first to suggest a towny gamemode. icri

4. Callie-Fornia

Callie-Fornia Active Member

5. g4vinrawx

Since I was not accepted the first time, I'm going to try again :D
      Ingame Name: Westerns
      Experience with Towny: Tons! I own a gigantic town on another towny server!
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Cause mineverse is epic ! I want to help you guys beta test your towny gamemode very bad, as you can probably tell by the thread I made suggesting the towny gamemode be released ASAP. I understand I will probably find a lot of bugs as I work to create a awesome town, and I will report them all to you guys immediately upon finding them. Hopefully ill be accepted this time, as I want to enjoy the mineverse version of towny. :D

6. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Well-Known Member

No, I'll select more. :)

I want at least 15-30 beta testers.

7. g4vinrawx

Yay! I have hope once again! :D

8. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Ingame Name: Scorvix
      Experience with Towny:None, but if the concept is explained to me, I believe I would be able to give good opinions and suggestions to improve it.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester:I would like be apart of testing and improving the next possible game mode. I believe I can give good opinions that would benefit Towny. I would also enjoy the experience of being a beta tester, and I could learn a lot from this opportunity.

9. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

MY UPDATED APPLICATION

Ingame Name: Tepig4321
      Experience with Towny: I remember playing modded Minecraft towny which is the same thing but with mods. I haven't been on any other towny servers however.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Because it would be cool testing something for Mineverse and spotting out bugs, etc. It would make my day being picked because I've never been picked for something like this. If I got picked, I would report all bugs and give a daily report.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    10. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

You dont rate yourself..

11. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

fixed 4u

12. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Ingame Name:
      Sir_Brandon_III

Experience with Towny:
      I've played towny on another server before. I've gotten quite good at it. However, it's been awhile since I last played so I'll have to preview the commands a bit. Other than that, I have a great understanding on how towny works.

Why do you want to be a beta tester:

Towny has to be one of my favorite gamemodes. I used to play it all the time, so I have a pretty good experience with the towny gamemode. With this experience, I am capable of spotting bugs/glitches/or any exploits that might come across the server. I've also had the chance to help one of my friends test their server before, so I have a basic Idea of how to test for bugs and glitches. This is one of my top 5 favorite gamemodes and I'd be honored to help the Mineverse community by testing this awesome server. ​

13. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

Ign: Fishlips22521
      Experience with Towny: Well, I used to play a Towny server which was really fun. I know a bit about it but I'd like to know more information about it. I like to try new things, and hopefully this is out of my comfort zone.

Why I'd like to be a beta tester: Like I said before, I think it would be an awesome opportunity to be testing things. I like to find bugs for Mv so everyone can play :eek:.

Thank you ;)

P.s I won't advertise any servers because Mineverse is the only server on my Multiplayer list ._.

14. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

Ingame Name: ojje_123
      Experience with Towny: Yes. I have plays some towny and I can some commands and stuff like that.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I alwys wanted to be a beta testar and try the new stuff and feel that I`m helping the server by playing the new game and share the knowledge I will get by playing it.

15. TADS

TADS Guest

Ingame Name: TADS4
      Experience with Towny: I've played on a few servers with Towny before, and found it quite enjoyable. I haven't played it in a while, though.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I'd like to be a beta tester because I love finding things that would make the game more, enjoyable. Like Infection, I'm able to find glitches easily and make sure they're gone. I would also love to expand my play time on Towny servers.

16. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

Ingame Name: xAutumnWafflesx
      Experience with Towny: I played on one server with a friend for a couple of hours, but we never returned again because she found a different server.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I've never had the opportunity to test out a new gamemode on a server, so the opportunity would be very exciting! I'm pretty good at accidently finding bugs and I'd be very quick to report them to you guys :p

17. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

Ingame name: Censxr

Experience with towny: None, although I'd be able to research most of what it is about and commands that are useful.

Why do you want to be a beta tester? I'd like to be a beta tester because, I love helping in any way possible. As I said, I'd be able to research some commands that are necessary to towny, and see if any of these are not available. Bugs and glitches are some things that Mineverse has had trouble with. I'd like to make sure we get them all worked out before the actual release, making the towny game mode the best it can possibly be before release.

18. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Ingame Name: SurgePlayZGameS
      Experience with Towny: i played on a server named a1craft and i was a well known member, i new most of the commands and had my own town, i made a mall with a friend for the server (it was great) So ihave been playing towny for around 1 year.

Why do you want to be a beta tester: because i would like to help the server with any problems, bugs,glitchs and problems, and also get a bit of early acess :), Finnally FOR MINEVERSE!

19. Nexvex

Nexvex Active Member

In-game name: Nexvex
      Experience with towny: yeah bruh i has lots i used to play on ArcticHeart (akrill's server) all the time before he decided to be a baby and get rid of towny.

Why?: i would like to make sure tht no one manages to exploit bugs that could ruin the economy... which ive managed to showcase my abilities in being able to do so very easily on .org cx

20. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: PrincessPayne

Experience with Towny: I've been a moderator and a helper on towny on another server which has a maximum of 400-500 players a day, still currently. I am fully aware of how to claim plots, nations and how to create towns. I am also fully aware of the full plugin itself.

Why do you want to be a beta tester: I'd like to be a beta tester because i'd finally like to see another towny server on a server that I absolutely love to play on. I am pretty sure I have the required experience to be a beta tester here, so thanks for letting me apply. :troll:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.