x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Towny - Closed Beta Test

Discussion in 'News & Announcements Archive' started by CypriotMerks, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Ingame Name: AlexPaige
      Experience with Towny: By playing on the Towny game mode on multiple servers, I have gathered (limited) knowledge on what the game mode is about.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I have always wanted to be a beta tester, whether it be on a Minecraft server or not. I believe I would be valuable when it comes to picking up on glitches and bugs or just generally pitching in my ideas to improve game play.

Gathering even more knowledge on the game mode itself will also enable me to not only improve myself as a Towny player, but to help newer and inexperienced players. It would be a blast to be one of the first people to test this out!

• Like Like x 1
    2. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

I've honestly never played Towny before :P haha

3. Callie-Fornia

Callie-Fornia Active Member

Ingame Name: callieross
      Experience with Towny: lots
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would like to be a tester of this server because i want to make Mv Towny the best in Minecraft

4. :)

:) Experienced Member

Ingame Name: xx_noobcrew_xx
      Experience with Towny: i have played towny alot on many different servers.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: i can test out the gamemode the whole day.

5. BeepBoop

BeepBoop Experienced Member

6. BeepBoop

BeepBoop Experienced Member

Ingame Name: darkshadow5678

Experience with Towny: I have little experience with Towny, but I know the basics of it.

Why do you want to be a beta tester: I would love to be a beta-tester to get this gamemode out quicker and bug free, and I will use my common sense to find and help fix flaws and glitches. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    7. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: iMeowmix
      Experience with Towny: Yes 2 servers.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I feel that I can find any exploits or glitchs with plugins easily. I feel that this Towny is going to be very good and I want to be apart and help with any way possible. This will be a good opportunity for me to spot any problems out and report to you instantly :).

8. Silence

Silence Experienced Member

I just wanna play it and help out cuz im bored and im banned from skyblock

• Like Like x 1
    9. g4vinrawx

g4vinrawx Experienced Member

Ingame Name:gavinrawx and Westerns, if only one can be whitelisted, id prefer Westerns
      Experience with Towny: A lot, I own a gigantic town on another towny server.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Because mineverse is awesome, and I want to help make sure you guys do your towny gamemode right. :D

10. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: Tepig4321
      Experience with Towny: I get the general idea of towny so a 4-5.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Because it would be cool testing something for Mineverse and spotting out bugs, etc.

11. Cookieness

Cookieness Active Member

I would like to know just what exactly is Towny ??? O_o

12. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

basically like survival but you live in a town and you help people do stuff ;p

13. g4vinrawx

g4vinrawx Experienced Member

While this isnt the place to discuss that, its a gamemode where you can create or live in a town and make it awesome, it can be peaceful or you can rage war upon other towns and take all their stuff, it just depends on what the admins decide. +1 vote for war from me :P

14. Cookieness

Cookieness Active Member

Ok thx. :)
      Ok thx. :)

15. Cookieness

Cookieness Active Member

Ingame name:tommy2002517
      Experience with towny:none never knew about it.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester:because i have no experience i can bring opinions of the pepole on the server who don't know about towny.
      And what they might want to have in a new gamemode.

16. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Ingame Name: LordDuck_
      Experience with Towny: None, sorry.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I want to test this just to see if its playable and if I will like it. In the future it could be like mineverse for me.

17. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Ingame name: janice999

Experience with Towny: None unfortunately

Why do you want to be a beta tester?:

As read above, I don't have any experience of towny and would want the chance to know more about it and help new players. I have done some research on it and think it would be a great addition to Mineverse and would love it if I can be one of the first to try it out.

It's been a dream to become a beta tester on an incredible server like this. I believe that I can help spot any glitches and bugs and help with ideas to make this new towny server the best it can be.

18. Delekson

Delekson Experienced Member

Ingame Name: iiSwag_ (gonna change it back to Delekson soon)
      Experience with Towny: I have no experience with the game mode Towny, but I have done some research into it so I know what it is about
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I want to help with the production of the alpha version of this game and I believe my keen eye would help me spot any glitches and bugs that are in the current version and make it better. Also, I want to see this new game like everyone above me. I will be able to put in a lot of hours on this new game mode.

I really like the idea involved in the game Towny and would really like to play and whats better than playing Towny on mineverse during its beta stages?
      It would be an awesome experience to become a beta tester for this server as it would allow me to contribute to this server and make my own "handprint" on a big server :D

19. Stormy

Stormy Experienced Member

IGN: Danstorm.
      Experience with Towny: As of now, none.
      Why you want to be a beta tester: I think that being able to play Towny before it's big release will help me learn how the game mode works so that I will be prepared once it's opened. I could also provide suggestions on how the experience could be improved, and report any bugs or glitches found whilst playing. It would also allow me to assist players within the game mode more efficiently, since I would know more about it than I do now. :)

20. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Well-Known Member

I've selected 11 beta testers, check your inbox to see if you have been accepted.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.