x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Tournaments And Duels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BodyShaming, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BodyShaming

BodyShaming Active Member

Tournaments
      I think we should bring in tournaments. Yes, this isn’t a practice server, but there are ways to implement this feature. There can be cash and item rewards for a winner. I think this can bring a little bit more activity to the server and something else to play for.

Duels
      Not going to lie, it is annoying having to connect to a different server to have a fair 1v1. I know duels didn’t work before, but with a lot of tweaking it can hopefully work better the second time.

These suggestions are mostly for the pvpers of oppvp, not the afk money grinders, but you can probably put prizes in both of these to help both sides. Hope these are taken into consideration

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

Duels would be a cool addition, and have tournaments hosted every few months as well; support.

3. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Support, but i think there needs to be some more ideas on how these would work. My suggestion is that these are hosted by staff monthly or so and can give randomly picked rewards such as Sharp 40’s or rank upgrades and money. Another thought that comes to mind is that maybe you don’t want to have just 1v1’s but also team fights such as 1v1 2v2 and 5vs5. My final thought is that when these are hosted there is a kit so that the players all recive the same items and my recomendations for this would be 5 -7 titan armor sets with sharp 25 so that the fights last a while and a based off who is better at pvp, the reason for the sharp 25 is that it doesnt break gear as fast as the 30 or 40.

4. Rektz

Rektz Active Member

support. and also what Ace said above ^