x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ToruPvP Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ToruPvP, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ToruPvP

ToruPvP Active Member

About me! ;) I have been playing mineverse for 4 almost 5 years, my mainly played gamemodes on mineverse for all that time was at first factions and op pvp, for a very long time and I loved it it was super fun even if there were hackers or dupers occasionally, I have been quitting and then coming back to Minecraft so if you don't know me that is most likely why :P

Why I would like to become staff? Well, I have kind of always wanted to be moderator on mineverse, just because of the fact that it's always been my favourite server and I always end up coming back to it. and also I would like to try make the owner's jobs easier for them, especially around now with the revamp coming up and everything, I'd also like to try to get rid of every hacker, but not just them all the toxic people that swear and bypass the filter and just completely cuss out everyone if they die or win a fight

Also, yes I know I haven't done many reports at all, normally I just go get a staff member to teleport to me and ban them or send them screenshots and things like that, just because it would speed up the job for them, and it gets the player banned much faster.

Another thing about me is, I don't want to be a mod that is too serious or too fun and not serious enough, because I'd like to be a moderator people would like or come to me if they needed anything, I know soooooo many players that are always talking about staff members doing all these things and hating on all these staff members, I want to try make them all understand it's their job they don't do it just to make them mad.

Your in-game name: x__o
      What timezone are you in? NZST.
      What country do you live in? New Zealand.
      What languages do you speak? Only English currently.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have Bandicam, for recording, Bandicut for cutting the recordings, Gyazo for screenshots etc, They may be free software but they get the job done and I'll make sure the proof is high quality.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Well, I have recently seen a lot of moderators offline for long periods off time (this is not hating on any moderators I am sure they have their own reasons for not being online so much as they normally are) But I will make sure to play as much as I can in game, while watching forums at the same time, I will try to be extremely efficient with banning players that have not obeyed the rules, I won't be one of those kinds of mods that ban a few players and then think their job is done, I will move on to the next people that haven't obeyed the rules. and with the new revamp coming out, I would like to be able to make the game as fair and fun to all the players as much as possible by making sure there aren't any cheaters or anyone breaking the rules. I would like to help Mineverse as much as I can as staff because I'm not planning on giving up on Mineverse anytime soon <3
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 6 Hours weekdays, at times that the server is not so active, so a better time for hackers to come out, making me able to ban the hackers that come out late at night while the other mods get the hackers at day, and also I shall make sure I'm not off the server for 2 days in a row ever!!! if I ever am I will have a reason for it, I will make sure I'm online everyday for 6 hours I promise you that.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4 years coming up to 5 I love this server, it's so sad to see it deteriorate over time and all the players disappearing :( but I believe that with this new revamp you will fix that <3
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I don't believe ever on forums, but yes in game 4 times I believe I'm not too sure how long ago but definitely a few months, if not a year or two but I have definitely moved forward as a person, matured, and I have become older and I'm finished with being immature, or disrespecting any player or staff member.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, not on this server but I have been moderator on a few servers I stayed with them until they eventually sadly closed down their servers, If I become staff I plan to do the same here and stay as staff on Mineverse until it no longer exists.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Not quite, I believe I'm on something like 25? I don't really use forums much unless banning hackers or reporting players for not obeying the rules, But I am sure I can work on that and get my post count up as fast as I can, without spamming of course.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes I do indeed.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? I'm not 100% sure how long I have been registered on the forums for, but I know it's something like a few months I believe.
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes I have both and I will make sure to reply as fast as I can to you to make your jobs easier! <3

I love you guys thank you for making this game so much more fun for me by creating this amazing server, keep up the good work. long live Mineverse!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    2. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.