x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Timbucktooz's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by timbucktooz, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. timbucktooz

timbucktooz Active Member

Hello. My username is timbucktooz and I have made a moderator application down below. I hope you guys enjoy.

In-game name:
      timbucktooz

Timezone:
      Pacific

Australia

Languages:
      English

Why I should become a moderator:
      Here are some key reasons why I should become a moderator.

MATURE:

I am a very mature and responsible person. I know how to resolve personal problems. Here's what I would like to do: if I catch someone breaking the rules, I give them a warning saying "doing that again will result in punishment". If that same person breaks that rule again, I ban/mute that person. If I catch someone using an unapproved Hacked client, I ban them instantly. If there's a verbal fight going on, I warn those people to stop. If it continues, I mute them. If anyone uses foul language, same thing applies: warn them, then mute them. There are a lot of young children here, and I believe they do not need to hear any sort of these bad words. That's my role as being a moderator, to make this server have a good 'image' of itself.

In many servers and game maps, I enjoy having a good time playing with my friends. However there are a lot of hackers that ruin the game for others. One time I was playing on Infection, where I witnessed players using Fly Hacks to get to their preferred locations. As a moderator, my role would be to stop these hackers from discouraging players from playing. I think it's important that everyone (even donors) needs to play fairly and equally so that others can have an enjoyable time.

HELPFUL:

I am a very helpful person towards others. When someone asks me a general question related to Mineverse itself, I answer back. I remember on Creative when someone asked me how to build something in a shorter period of time. I answered straight-forwardly and step by step: I told him to "vote", "do //wand" and "use left and right click to select your desired areas in where you wish to place your blocks".

If someone is in desperate need on building something that's going to take quite a while to build, I help them, of course. On creative, I once helped this player to build a 50 block-high hotel, including bedrooms. This took around five hours to do, and no-one else offered to help: and so the only person available at that time was me. As a moderator, it is my role to be helpful towards others.

TRUSTWORTHY:

I am a very trustworthy person. I have never once 'griefed' anywhere on the server. On Creative when someone adds me to their plot, I have their trust. It's their plot, I do whatever they tell me to do. I wouldn't like it if someone 'griefed' my plot, so why would I do that to theirs? That's my role as a trustworthy player: I am not becoming a moderator to abuse any powers. I am here to do my duty: to monitor the server and keep it safe and tidy.

These are the main key-points on why I should become a moderator.

How long I can be active on the server everyday:
      5 hours. Ranging from 12.00pm to 3.00am in Pacific time. In other words, any time throughout the day and night.

How long I have been playing Mineverse for:
      Around eight months.

Have I been banned in the past:
      No

Do I have any past experience as a moderator:
      No, but hopefully this can be the first time.

Which two servers I would like to moderate:
      Creative and Parkour.

I hope you guys like this application: you can help me out more by supporting this. Thanks.

If you don't think this application is good enough, just leave your reason in the comments below.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    2. FierySlasher

FierySlasher Active Member

No support
      Not now not ever
      Never seen you online
      Make the text bigger
      more info
      More active
      No experience,you can learn but try to apply on a smaller server first
      Not trusting a ex-hacker
      And dance clubs are not allowed in creative,read the rules

Good luck btw you'll need it

3. Musezeta

Musezeta Well-Known Member

No support
      Although I have seen you online in parkour, multiple people have access or claim to have access to your account.
      You have used your hacked client multiple times.

Good luck.

4. timbucktooz

Maybe I was just lagging. I never once used a hacked client at all. Unless you have got evidence, please don't assume.

5. 1991

1991 Experienced Member

Kick your member title and get Active Member, them I'll consider supporting. You are not known and I have never seen you online.

6. Musezeta

You say that after just editing your application. I'm sure Cyp can pull up the log of this thread to show all edits if need be. Lying is not going to help you in becoming a mod.
      As for parkour, I'll be keeping my eye out for you seeing that you like to come back and fly all the time.

7. timbucktooz

Trust me, I am not lying.

8. Musezeta

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.