x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • TiggyX19's Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TiggyX19, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TiggyX19

TiggyX19 Active Member

How old are you?
      11 currently, turning 12 in May, I'm a mature person, according to recent things people say, my name is Sidney, nice to meet ya. *shakes hand*
      How long have you been playing mineverse?
      Around 4 months, actually.
      Your ingame name:
      TiggyX19

What time zone are you in?
      GMT - 5 I believe, it's Eastern, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
      What country do you live in?
      United States
      What is your gender?
      I am a male, don't know how this is relevant, not like I'm going to make moves on people or anything. :p
      Have you ever been banned from Mineverse before?
      I am banned from SkyBlock due to me being trapped in creative, if that counts.
      What languages do you speak?
      I think Mineverse is an English only server, so I'm assuming this is in case of emergency.
      I speak mostly English, with a tad of Spanish and French.
      How active can you be on the server each day?
      There are several different servers, so I guess I'd eventually make biased decisions.

Mon - Fri 3-5 hours, school and all, forums 1-2 hours afterwards.

Sat - Sun 3-7 hours, 1-2 forum hours afterwards.

I'm being more frequently seen, I've seen a few mods & forum friends on, and I'm like a rare occurrence now xD
      Attributes and Such
      So, I put that as a big heading, because this is a big topic. I'm going to go through virtues of mine, and then some of my "qualifications"
      Virtues
      Helpful - I love helping people, like i said. It makes me feel like I did something kewl :3 I apologize if this looks spaced out, BB code keeps glitching.
      Kind - I'm a nice person in general, I try to be positive and inflict humor onto the land when I can. I give people things that maybe others wouldn't give, but I don't care.
      Responsible - I wouldn't abuse the commands I would be given, because I can understand that they are a privilege that shouldn't be messed with. I can learn them fast, and I can learn them quick. I will try keep up with my bans and mutes, and as many reports as possible.
      Sleep Deprived - Forums, forums, forums. No more must be said.
      Forums - I joined the forums late last month, and don't regret it. Instead of doing nothing in game, I came here and did something.
      Socially - I wanted to put this out there, that I'm outgoing, yet shy. I hardly speak with people, but I'm open to msg'ing. Add me on Skype, sidsmar02 cuz yolosweg
      As for the chat, I always reply, and am always looking at it, which gets me distracted. I have to look at the gameplay. :3
      Dedication - I can and will stay true to this place. Plus, I'm decent at Kitpvp because I don't lag as much there, parkour, I just report (haven't had to yet), and I love that parkour. Factions... ehh, I don't know. I mostly play multiplayer things, so I would stay around BvZ, the parkour, so me and friends can talk, skyblock, kitpvp, etc.
      Learning rules, commands, etc - I will try to learn all the commands as fast as possible, and I'm sure Noobcrew and Cyp want experienced people, but... there's hope :p. In the case I accidentally violate a rule, I can hopefully be informed, and everything can be resolved. I will use common sense to judge things. I wouldn't abuse my powers, because that's just stupid, and if what I did was abuse, then I could try to reverse damage.
      Grudges - Never held one. Pointless things obstructing better things. Not to sound... like a hippie or anything.
      Vocab - I know when someone's calling me something, I'm not uneducated. :3
      Fairness - I (like I said) don't hold grudges. I always try to be fair, and not biased in my decisions. It isn't about people I know, it's about everything, I guess. Blank mind = Great thinking. <--- Theory
      Qualifications and stuffs
      • I have good grammar.
      • I can type quite fluently, and I only question replacing of the keys on the board.
      • I am a people person.
      • I'm generally kind.
      • I make friends easily. My bff walked up to me as was like "hi" and the rest is history.
      • I played factions a ton back in the day, so I have a bit of a temper comes to something downright rude or disrespectful. I've suppressed that, and now when that kinda thing happens, I don't want to eviscerate everyone.
      • I'm levelheaded in the sense I try to not be rude, and I always attempt to handle situations.
      • I always try to live up to my duties, even though I can't make promises. I might make mistakes, but those happen, and can be corrected.
      • My system would be Warning to Kick to Ban/tempban
      • No excuses for anyone, even if that person is my best friend for life. #Hatred.
      • I try to judge evenly, and on my own opinion and the evidence provided.
      • If this is inactive, I will probably make a new thread in a month or so.
      • If this is denied, I won't ragequit, get depressed, anything. I'll continue my background work. (Aka do nothing ;-; )
      • I attempt to live up to expectations at most times.
      Wrap up/ Thanks

So, I would like to thank everyone reading this, for reading this, because it means a ton that someone read something I spent hours working on. I actually spent 1 1/2 hours+ typing this, because of darn BB code. If you voted no, please say why down below. If you have any constructive criticism, please tell me below what I should/shouldn't add. Thanks a ton! At the very best, I'll be mediocre. Can't make tons of promises you know. If in the off chance I am promoted, and forum mod becomes an opportunity, feel free to put me there.:)
      ~MPG
      P.S. Shout out to these nice people
      T @T
      H @O
      A @N
      N @<3> K @C
      S @L
      ! @I
      A @C

2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

This looks like the template that @MPG did.

3. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

4. MPG

MPG Experienced Member

I disapprove, gfy.

Tiggy, do not copy paste my application.

5. jadey64

jadey64 Well-Known Member

Copying and pasting someone elses mod application, locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.